Best place to buy custom jersey?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by soccerlube, Oct 27, 2003.

1. soccerlube

soccerlube Member

Aug 25, 2003
    Gonzales, TX
    What is the best store/web site to order a custom Man U jersey complete with Premier League patches and name/number?

2. bsucio9

bsucio9 Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Twin Falls
    http://www.sportsetail.com/Index.pasp

I've yet to try this site, but the prices seem to be good. You can also fully customize the jersey to your preferences. They claim to have previously run manutd.com's official store. If you try it, let me know how it goes.

3. airtalent7

airtalent7 New Member

Apr 9, 2003
    Boston
    the sports etailer you refer has shipping issues

to the states.....

4. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Does this company run also The FA Direct store?

5. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
  6. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Although we do encourage people to use the BigSoccer store, it is smart to make sure you know exactly what you are ordering.

7. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  8. Achtung

Achtung Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    As well as exactly how much you'll end up paying. Before placing your order, make sure to ask about customs fees and VAT (value added tax, i.e. sales tax). You don't want to unexpectedly receive a bill in the mail several weeks after receiving your shirt.

9. ManUtd R16

ManUtd R16 New Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Berkeley, CA
    Sportsetail used to be Man Utd's official online megastore. I bought my Nike home jersey there last summer and was pretty happy about the order.

10. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    why do so many stores say "Offical Lettering" and then they give you this plastic/vinyll crap and not the "real" felt material....

11. Wolves_67

Wolves_67 Member

Oct 27, 2002
    Pasadena, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's called greed.

12. mjm51

mjm51 New Member

Jul 22, 2003
    NY
    guys, I have already faced the *#*#*#*# from Kitbag. I bought stuffs recently, and amazed the bills that came from DHL on taxes, which some were moreless as the cost of the jerseys-shorts. I asked Kitbag and they said its up to customs here in US, for adults stuffs, but I was even charged for my son's 24 months jerseys..!! Wish to know where I can get other place to buy here in USA, but original stuffs..!! I enjoy ma Ron jersey n0. 7

13. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    If you are from NYC, check out T-O-B. Need more info on this store in NYC give me a PM. They don;t seem to like that store around these parts....

14. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    Yes I just noticed that too today. It seems a bit slow, but that's probably growing pains :)

16. dcrpoop

dcrpoop BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 15, 2000
    Hell'sKitchen is my
    I always got great deals and stuff before anyone else had months before i saw it in other stores or online places from the onion bag. They two stores. One NJ and the other in NYC. Ian and Gabe run a tight ship. Real pros and they love the MLS. I support those that put their $$$$$$ back into our league!!
    Check them out www.the*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#.com

17. dcrpoop

dcrpoop BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 15, 2000
    Hell'sKitchen is my
    Hey mod?!
    Why would you block out the onion bag.com and not the other plugs?
    These guys are great!

18. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's not a Mod thing. I'm innocent.

"Those guys" used to be the BigSoccer store. BigSoccer has since moved to Kitbag as their official store. Apparently there is a massive falling out, as "Those guys" are on the banned list of words along with mother###### and ###hole. :D