Best on-line manager game

Discussion in 'Games' started by mundial, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Shels

Shels New Member

Jan 26, 2009
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    www.soccermanager.com

Very surprised this one hasn't been mentioned but to be honest i don't see it mentioned alot or at all around places other forums Etc,

Have played alot of manager games in my time {Everyone Mentioned Here} + Others, But this game is for me the best one out there & most realistic aswell {I'll Explain Why} & the Only one i play these days.

To date there is 192,139 active members, who control 454,626 managed clubs {It's A Relativly New Game & New Addidtions Are Think & Fast}, the game is absolutly free To play but as most games there is a special membership package available, [This However Does Not Give You An Advantage Over Non Paying Managers, It Just Allows You Join Members Only Leagues, Faster Support Service Etc..]

Real life information is used, Clubs-Stadia-Player Names Etc..

But what makes this game unique & highly adictave :p Is that ALL PLAYERS Are rated from a range of 60-99 based on there current real life statistacs, form, Standard they play at, Individual awards won etc

So As An Example: Samuel Eto'o is rated 96, but considering he's banging in the goals in la liga he's definatly goin to increase to 97 when the spainsh league ratings are upated. {League Are Genourly Updated Twice/Three Times A Year}

This systyme is what the game is all about, Finding those players who are playing well & ditching those that are not, Aswell as Signing up the Future Talent When they get added to the database. A Player makes the database once he has played at least 1 competitve match at club or international level.

When a new player is added into the database this player will come into the game as a free agent {or Unavailable To Manage Club} Which means when a player like Davide Santon or Fabio makes his debut for inter & united respectivly at the weekend an all mighty rush starts to Snap up a future sensation at low cost if possible,

:rolleyes: Hope you liked me little article, feel free to contact me on here or at the games forum http://www.soccermanager.com/forum/member.php?u=1350 & i'll help you out if you have an interest.