Best movies to watch while faded

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by BadAzzSnowboarder, Oct 27, 2003.

1. BadAzzSnowboarder

BadAzzSnowboarder New Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Malibu, CA
    These are my personal recommendations for those of you who smoke weed.

Commando -
    The opening scene with Arnold hand feeding a deer, lugging logs, eating ice-cream and laughing it up with his daughter are the funniest shlt. The main bad guy wears a chain vest, leather pants, is australian, and looks like a fat Freddie Mercury. Oh and Arnold's one-liners are the best.

Office Space

Big Lebowski

Kazaam - This movie is f-ucking great if you're faded out of your mind. I remember I got cramps on my abs from laughing so hard watching Shaq play a rapping genie.

Attack the Gas Station

Dirty work

Happy Gilmore

Kill Bill

Basically any dumb comedy, movies that are really bad, and Arnold's 80's action movies make the best toke flicks, but these days me and my buddies are experiencing drought.

Suggestions on other good movies to watch while stoned, is appreciated.

2. BadReligion

BadReligion New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    Vision Quest. I swear to god, when hooch admitted he wasn't really an indian, I almost wet myself.

3. Dolemite

Dolemite Member+

Apr 2, 2001
    East Bay, Ca
    i watched "Leprechaun In the Hood" (numero cinco is the series) while stoned off my ass with a bunch of friends. funny as hell. towards the end the leprechaun actually busts out some rhymes.

[​IMG]

4. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    billy madison
    dazed & confused
    flirting with disaster
    raising arizona
    stripes

the first time i saw die hard i was blazed and it was incredible! i worked at dominos at the time and was closing that night - my pal the asst. manager and me were talking late and i revealed that i hadn't seen it - he freaked out and walked over to blockbuster to rent it - he comes back and says 'you're coming over to watch this' - naturally he breaks out the binger and i swear after every scene i turned to him and said 'holy crap! what next?!'

5. Rambler

Rambler New Member

May 6, 2003
    Brazil (the film not the team), any episode of The Office, Magical Mystery Tour (Beatles film).

For beginners try The Wall. And do these on acid for a more potent experience :D

6. BadReligion

BadReligion New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    I used to watch the short-lived Rosanne talk show on acid. It was a very surreal experience.

7. art

art Member

Jul 2, 2000
    Portland OR
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    super troopers.

8. sinner78

sinner78 BigSoccer Supporter

Sheffield Wednesday
    England
    Nov 7, 2001
    more and more details are emerging of your drug usage...
    man ,im getting concerned that you might not qualify for next year "nicest and best behaved guy" awards...
    You're supposed to be as pure as the driven snow.

9. TheSlipperyOne

TheSlipperyOne Member+

Feb 29, 2000
    Denver
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    How is it that nobody has mentioned Half Baked?

10. BadReligion

BadReligion New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    Yeah, seriously, I'm probably going to get stripped of my title once the mods find out how much coke I did in the 80's. That and all the terrible posts I make. Its nice to know that someone's looking out for me, though.

11. BadReligion

BadReligion New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    I used to get blazed and watch that movie with my friends everyday. Then I got really tired of it and switched to vision quest. Sometimes after free-basing ketamine I watch the office and coupling on BBC America, but really, I have no idea what's going on.

12. Ictar

Ictar Member

Jun 18, 2002
    The Oklahoma Panhandle
    [​IMG]

The Indians with the Jewish accents, the cowboys getting mad at the songs the slaves choose to sing.

These lines are my favorite:

"That uppity *#*#*#*#*#*# done went and hit me on the head with a shovel!"

-----------------

Taggart: I got it! I got it!
    Hedley Lamarr: You do?
    Taggart: We'll work up a "Number 6" on 'em.
    Hedley Lamarr: "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one...
    Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a whampin' and whompin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
    Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?
    Taggart: NAW! We rape the *#*#*#*# out of them at the Number 6 Dance later on!
    Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous!

---------------------

The scene where the old lady brings him the pie to apologize for being mean to him, and then comes back to the window and adds, "Of course, you'll have the decency not to tell people I talked to you."

Oh, and when Gene Wilder's character is holding Cleavon Little's character to get the KKK members to come behind the rock and Cleavon's character goes, "Hey! Where the white women at!?". I love that line.

"Dock that chink a day's pay for napping on the job."

------------------------

"Bart: Mornin', ma'am! And isn't it a lovely mornin'?
    Some old lady: Up yours, *#*#*#*#*#*#! "

There's a ton more. That movie has some funny ass lines and scenes. My brother usually wants to watch a movie like Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when we burn, but I convinced him to watch this once. I caught him watching it on his town two times the next week heh.

13. sinner78

Sheffield Wednesday
    England
    Nov 7, 2001
    wwhhoooaaa dude..
    That thread you started on world rivalries suggested you were wasted ,bro.

wwhhhoooaaa

14. BadReligion

BadReligion New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    No, I really needed to know why Rhodophytes lacked pneumatocysts. I stopped doing drugs in high school, though. Saw a good friend OD on pills and figured there were better things to do with my time.

15. BadAzzSnowboarder

BadAzzSnowboarder New Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Malibu, CA
    All movie suggestions made here have been noted.

Most of all, can't wiat to see that Leprechaun in the Hood movie, when I read that the leprechaun raps at the end, it became my top priority.

Dazed and Confused, This is Spinal Tap, Blazing Saddles, Flirting with Disaster, Raising Arizona, I've seen and are great movies.

Especially, Dazed and Confused:
    "I came here to do two things, kick some ass and drink some beer... looks like we ran out of beer"

"That's what I love about these high school chicks, man... I get older... they stay the same age"

And "The Office" is a great show. Who knew the English had a sense of humor that weren't just relegated to having retarded dudes running around doing foolish things(yes, I'm talking about Mr. Bean and Benny Hill)... oh wait, they also had those Monty Python f-ucks... nevermind. God bless, British humor.

16. sinner78

Sheffield Wednesday
    England
    Nov 7, 2001
    no way ,bro...
    You contradicted that "quit drugs in high school" claim afew times ,dude.

I expect you also tried getting high off nature..
    man ,you ever licked the back of a toad???

[​IMG]

whhhooooaaaaa

17. Speedball

Speedball Member

Feb 27, 1999
    Harrison Stadium
    I used to watch "Strange Brew" in 3-B (Three beers and it looks great!) back in my college days. My buddy and I would split a six-pack of Moosehead (to start with). Never saw it stoned but I assume it would achieve same desired effect.

"Hey, who horked our clothes?"

"Are you kidding me? The parking brake never worked"

"It's a jelly, eh."

And the scene where they turn on the vending machines after like 9 months and the Rick Moranis character decides to buy a chocolate milk.

18. BadReligion

BadReligion New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Washington, DC
    I know. I don't even know why I said that. I live too close to Mexico not to indulge in the occasional horse tranquilizer.

19. sinner78

Sheffield Wednesday
    England
    Nov 7, 2001
    go steady ,dude
    Just take a look at ozzy osbourne to the see the long term effects of drugs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    i forgot to mention

lock stock & two smoking barrels
    a fish called wanda
    MP & the holy grail
    the fisher king

21. sonicdream

sonicdream Member

Sep 27, 2002
    West of Suez canal
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Koyaniskaatsi (sp?)

Solaris - the orig. Russian movie

2001 a Space Odyssey

Sid & Nancy (now, imagine how surreal that will be)