best links to Colombian futbol (español & English)

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by efernandez9, Aug 24, 2004.

1. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hi and welcome.
    As for the Colombian football, you are welcome to talk with us here in this forum. The users are post here in Spanish and English so you will get along good with that. As for the news regarding the Colombian league, all the website are in Spanish so I don't think it'll be that useful to you. Anyway, the official league website is www.ligapostobon.com.co and you have some websites regarding news like www.futbolred.com, www.colombia.com/futbol or golcaracol.com.

matbur repped this.
  2. matbur

matbur New Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Thanks for the info. Do you live in Colombia?

I've just started following the championship, I'm enjoying it very much. This YouTube channel is excellent to watch highlights and it's updated quickly. http://www.youtube.com/user/GolChannelHD?feature=g-user-u

The Millonarios game with Cucuta last night seemed pretty good and Tolima did well to draw with Santa Fe. I think Deportivo Cali are going to miss out now on the top-eight.

I would love to watch a game live (if it's not too late for GMT time - as I'm in UK). If you have any good sites then let me know.

Colombian football is very unknown in UK and quite exotic compared to what we're used to!

3. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    No, I don't live in Colombia, I live in Tel Aviv, I'm an Israeli. As for a website with links to watch matches you can check this out www.rojadirecta.me, you can find links before games.

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Where can I find reliable Colombian twitter accounts regarding rumors & news of players?

5. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

probablemente colombiagol sea la unica decente.

6. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yo encuentro puro humo pero actualidad de Colombianos en el exterior es Buena

pibe10 repped this.
  7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    about fpc the lest worst is seem that is @negrachavarro . and @estejaramillo report some rumours that became real.....

for internacional soccer
    @tancredipalmeri and @dimarzio

pibe10 repped this.
  8. TO DEVILS

TO DEVILS Member

Jun 10, 2005
    Canada
  9. supermario19

supermario19 Member

Jan 14, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    does someone know if this site still exists under a other name or knows similar sites? thank you

10. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    As I recall there is no longer a website like this. you do have winsportsonline.co though.

supermario19 repped this.
  11. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    I figure this is the best place to post since I'm not looking for a specific team. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations about forums in Colombia that are pretty active. I'm hoping to seek out someone with DVDs of old games of Libertadores, Copa Merconorte, and Copa CONMEBOL matches featuring Colombian teams as well as Colombia league finals. Most of the people who post in the Collectors forum on Big Soccer have or want European games. I'm hoping also to find some people who might have old VHS collections that could be converted to DVD or MP4. I can write in Spanish (not very well but good enough to explain what I'm hoping to find) so that's not a problem. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

12. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    In Youtube you can find many complete games of what you are looking for. You can download it and then convert it into disc or something.