Best jersey appearance

Discussion in 'Euro 2016' started by Gilbertsson, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    After Nike launched its entire 2016 national team kits collection in New York City this week, the full 24-team lineup's jerseys for the tournament are complete. Let's take a closer look at all Euro 2016 Kits.
    For the 15th edition of the European Championship, UEFA has decided to increase the number of participants to 24, allowing the small nations of Albania, Iceland, Northern Ireland, Slovakia and Wales to celebrate their first Euro appearances.

Thanks to that, Euro 2016 sees an unprecedented variety of teams and subsequently kits and brands, further increasing the visual appeal of the competition. Also check out the new Euro 2016 Ball which was revealed in late 2015.

Which kit equipment is the best in your opinion? Home and away is in the competition. Pretty hard choice.

2. omajac

omajac Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    East Orange, New Jersey, USA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I actually like the kits this Euro!! France, England, Spain's away, Turkey's 'spiderman' jersey, Italy's away and Belgium's are my favorites!!

3. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    It seems that they all look nice. Usually, media covered with critical tones some kit editions.

4. MadridRojoRowdy

Jun 14, 2016
    NC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]
    Spain Away Jersey... the designer basically spilled some Ketchup and Mustard on a White Kit and called it a day!

5. Gilbertsson

Gilbertsson Member+

Barcelona
    Spain
    Apr 1, 2012
    Geneva
    Club:
    Toronto Croatia
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    I like these jersey kits: France, Switzerland, England, Wales (Home), Germany, Northern Ireland (Home), Spain, Croatia (Home), Belgium, Italy, Ireland, Sweden (Home), Portugal (Home), Iceland (Home), Austria, Hungary (Home)

Where I don't have (Home), this means that I like both editions.