Best DIII team in the nation?

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by langbang, Aug 29, 2002.

1. langbang

langbang New Member

Apr 28, 2001
    NY
    Anybody got anything? Just wanna see what you guys have to say.

2. scroogemcduck2000

scroogemcduck2000 New Member

Oct 18, 2001
    Eastern Shore
    Well, there are a lot of good teams out there. Richard Stockton is going to be strong once again. There is also Williams and Messiah...I dont know...it is difficult to say. Methodist College is going to be a contender. They have a new head coach...he was an asistant at Old Dominion for a few years. But we will see how everything comes into play in the coming months for all the big teams.

3. langbang

langbang New Member

Apr 28, 2001
    NY
    ???

how can you say stockton, yea i know they one it last year but if you know anything about them they lost 12 players who where a big part of there championship run. I'm in there conference. you have any picks for underdogs??

4. scroogemcduck2000

Oct 18, 2001
    Eastern Shore
    yes..that's true....yeah, i realized that after i posted it up(that stockton lost 12 players). You play in the NJAC? I dont know much about that conference...Rowan is tough.

5. langbang

langbang New Member

Apr 28, 2001
    NY
    yea i play for kean... rowan is rank 5th right now..last year kean got knock off early but we beat stockton in the year...right now we are 23 or some ************ i dont believe in those rankings. I believe we'll be up there this year being we have a good freshmen class coming in

6. scroogemcduck2000

Oct 18, 2001
    Eastern Shore
    Kean is a good team...isnt that where Petter Villegas went to school? Langbang, do you hope to jump to MLS soon?...I dont know, maybe with the metrostars...just like Moore did out of Stockton. I also play d3 soccer and hopefully after my senior year i will get invited to train with an MLS team. We will see. Good luck with your season and maybe we could meet each other in the playoffs..i play in the dixie conference.

7. langbang

langbang New Member

Apr 28, 2001
    NY
    yea all is true...with the metros right there its a great thing. get to see how they prepare and what not. i ran into coach at the university dinner great guy very laid back. good luck

8. scroogemcduck2000

Oct 18, 2001
    Eastern Shore
    hey...good luck. Let show that d3 soccer is really good even if we dont get the same respect as our d1 counterparts.

9. zfunkhamilton

zfunkhamilton New Member

Apr 2, 2001
    Milford, PA
    I think hamilton college is the team to beat. They went 12-2 last year and only lost two starters.