Best after a goal soccer celebrations

Discussion in 'Player' started by deniesgoals1, Sep 2, 2004.

1. logan03

logan03 New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Logansport, IN
    whats the shoeshine?
    also, im looking for a stylish celebration to change it up with if i ever score again :p
    poppin the collar is cool, but im lookin for variations

2. (TxT)

(TxT) Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why don't you go really old school and do the robot, then end it by poppin the collar.

3. logan03

logan03 New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Logansport, IN
    lol that would be tight, if i could do the robot. but im no robotter. some white ppl actually cant dance, im one of them ;)

4. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    shoe shine is where after a person scores they run over to like two people..one gets on there knee and the person that scored puts there foot on there knee and the third person acts like they are shoe shining there boot

5. logan03

logan03 New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Logansport, IN
    lol thats awesome!
    im guessing my coach would get pissed though

6. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    we did it like every game 2 years ago..i scored 19 goals in 17 games...my coach didnt seem to care..and the refs always laughed and told us how cool it was

7. logan03

logan03 New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Logansport, IN
    lol nice. i scored once in 4 games, and im guessing i might score once or twice more. i might create something in my head then get your guys' thoughts before i actually do it.

8. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    yeah i like shoe shine and then fire extinguesher or however you spell it that deniesgoals1 was talking about

9. (TxT)

(TxT) Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How bout you go over and pretend pee on the corner flag like a dog.

Or run into the goal post and fall down (obviously you wouldn't really run into it).

Last but not least you could fall down and weep like you just one the WC if you really want to show up the other team.

10. my favorite was always when a team is on the road and the guy scores to put the road side ahead, he just runs over and jumps in front of them and spreads his arms out like "here i am you're savior," and then all his teamates just mob him and cling onto him.

11. voodoodiver

voodoodiver Member

Jun 21, 2002
    FLL
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    One that jumps to mind was by a guy who absolutely blasted a goal against us. Ran to the back of the net and pretended to be mending it with a needle and thread. We had to hold back our goalie from killing him and the ref gave him a good talking-to.

Infuriating at the time, but funny now. Almost.

12. logan03

logan03 New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Logansport, IN
    lmao those are awesome!
    i know i'd be running if i did any of those though. i need to find something real subtle, kinda like poppin' the collar...

13. (TxT)

(TxT) Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you can always point to the name on the back of your jeresy with your thumbs while saying "Remember me when I'm famous" :D

14. th12

th12 Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Woodside, California
    One kid on my team (noone liked him, he was really weird) scored one goal in the whole season. His celebration was really disgusting. He went to the corner flag and started to do some kind of pole dance like a stripper (he didnt take any clothes off thank god) everyone kinda looked at him weird after he ran off back to his side of the field.... I mean I wouldnt mind if a hot chick did that, but a guy....
    :confused:

15. (TxT)

(TxT) Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    May I ask how old this kid was?

16. sutts88

sutts88 New Member

Sep 3, 2004
    Heartland USA
    You could pay someone to do the same thing that that track and field dude did, get 'em to run out on field with a fire extinguisher and spray your shoes. Yeah right, like that'll ever happen, but it would be sweet if you could pull it off.

17. (TxT)

(TxT) Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At a high school game last year my friend and some other guy ran on the field and stole the corner flag after a goal of a corner kick. The took of their shirts and just threw them at the other team, stole the flag, and ran to their car and drove away. They made the local paper.

18. th12

th12 Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Woodside, California
    I think we were all 12 years old at the time....

19. (TxT)

(TxT) Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd be embarrassed for his parents.

20. th12

th12 Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Woodside, California
    hes a disturbed child.... he embarrased our team more than his parents i think...

21. (TxT)

(TxT) Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Something I've noticed from watching a lot of soccer shows about other countires is that goals get wild celebrations at every level. In a clip of English 11 year olds playing one scored a goal and put his shirt over his head and slid on the ground, it wasn't even a big match. Another clip was 7 year olds in Argentina who mobbed one kid after a goal that was the teams 5th in the game. When I played growing up we would high-five eachother and that was it, none of this run around and go crazy. It is youth soccer for god's sake not the WC.

22. th12

th12 Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Woodside, California
    yea...but its fun
    :D

23. envisionz

envisionz Member

Apr 11, 2004
    So Cali
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    some guy who scored on us one game, took off his shoe and pretended it was a phone and started talkin into it... i heard him say "Hello, I scored a goal"

24. (TxT)

(TxT) Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Creative, but waste too much time. I'd give him a yellow.

25. Rudy R9

Rudy R9 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Estadio Azteca
    What i do is i take off my Gold Vapors and Try to cool them off by blowing air onto them if as saying to the keep my shpes are on fire. Oh you should of seen what i did today when a kid from my team missed his 5th breakaway in a game in which we were winning 9-0 i went down to my knees and started praying for him to score by the way i got a yellow for that.