Best after a goal soccer celebrations

Discussion in 'Player' started by deniesgoals1, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Agogwe

Agogwe Member

Sep 12, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's wrong with making a fool of yourself after you score a goal?

After I score a goal, I usually take my shirt off and make my teammates smell my armpits (especially the assister), either that or I go up to the one that got the assist and punch them in the face.

Good thing I usually play defense and don't score a lot.

2. (TxT)

(TxT) Member+

Jun 9, 2004
    Tampa, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    When I was younger I uesd to just jog back to the center. Then when I was around 15 I got real nasty and would say stuff to the goalie and defenders "You like that one bitch?" or "How you like gettin' raped", I only did this in games that involved long travel since I'd probably never se them again. I don't know why I did it though.

Then last year when I put up 4 I went nuts. First goal, bad pass that ended up going in, just a simple taunt then jog. Second goal, from half-field, I just did the MJ shrug (you know the one when he is like "I don't know how it happened but I really know it was my crazy skill). Third goal, great volley off a great cross, I jogged to the guy who passed it and gave him a high five. Fourth goal, shot from the 18, I did the airplane and yelled woooooo, then passed a defender and siad "like that".

So from all of the celbrations I like taunting the most, it just comes over me after a goal by me or my team. Since I play goalie too I don't mind if people taunt me cause I deserved it if they score.

3. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA

i said how he celebrates is stupid and sounds foolish...yours sounds good to me...and i didnt say celebrating was bad just your celebrating sounded stupid to me..you need to follow more closely

4. Agogwe

Agogwe Member

Sep 12, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My apologies, but by following your post closely, you called my way of celebrating both "good" and "stupid". Maybe following your own advice will help in future posts. Take time, think them through a little.

Don't worry Riceburner, I understand what you're saying.

5. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    i meant riceburners celebrations were stupid

6. Agogwe

Agogwe Member

Sep 12, 2003
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay, that's cool.

7. th12

th12 Member

Aug 28, 2004
    Woodside, California
    One kid on my friend's team did a Terell Owens celebration, except it was soccer not (american) football. He scored the goal, took a sharpie out of his sock, signed the ball, and flipped it to the ref. He got a yellow card, but it was worth it, everyone was cracking up (except the ref and the other team). ;)

8. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    lol thats tight...who's ball was it? because if someone on our team did that our coach would get pissed if we marked the ball up

9. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yeah im pretty sure anybody would be kinda pissed if someone wrote on their ball with a sharpie. but that has to be the best celebration mentioned so far.

10. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
  11. Unstoppable Fire 13

Unstoppable Fire 13 New Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago
    my 2 favorites are as follows:

take off my jersey, set it down and bow down to it.

take off my cleat, run over to the corner flag, place the cleat on the flag and bow down to it.

:)

12. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    those both seem like they would take a while but both sound cool....it sucks you cant celebrate at all and if you do you get a card

13. riceburner3508

riceburner3508 New Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Maryland, USA
    There's some Mexican guy on Chivas who signs the boot he scored the goal with, then throws it to the crowd. At that rate, a hat-trick would cost you a pair and a half. Quite an expensive celebration.

14. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Somebody got his shoe twice but at different times so he was granted a dinner with the player. The players name is Adolfo Bautista #100 and the shoes r Pirma Brazil. And they showed suring some sports show that he has like 10 pairs ready before a game. this is a link to a pic of the shoes he throws out http://www.mercadolibre.com.mx/jm/item?site=MLM&id=6449025

15. Unstoppable Fire 13

Unstoppable Fire 13 New Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago

They look pretty nice.

16. iviagical

iviagical New Member

Aug 4, 2004
    what currency is c/u? if it was $550 USD it would be damn foolish to throw those out to the crowd :p

17. halfnelson31

halfnelson31 New Member

Jul 23, 2002
    NOVA
    flip ur jersey so ur names on ur chest and run by the crowd or run pointing at the name on abck of jersey.
    Amado Guevaras Loser Sign (El Lobo or The Wolf)

18. Benedict XVI

Benedict XVI Member

Nov 22, 1999
    Ciudad del Encanto
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    why even play the game if you don't get excited at scoring a goal?

some of the celebrations - especially the pre-planned ones like the shoeshine - are ridiciulous. but dear goodness, if someone doesn't show excitement when they score a goal, they are in the wrong sport.

19. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

hell yea

20. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Its in Mexican pesos. He gets sponsored by Pirma Brazil so he doesnt lose any money in doing so. And the shoes r about $50 in Mexico but here in the US they retail for $100.

21. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    what brand are they? and do you know anything about them or the brand?

22. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Theyre Pirma Brazil. I think its a Mexican brand. My friend has the shoes and he says that theyre really comfortable and that theyre also really light.

23. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA
    oh sweet...i kinda like the look of em' anywhere you can order them in the US?

24. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    http://www.soccerandtennis.com/soccerFOOTWEARPAGE.htm try that site. it says that they sell them for $69 so its a pretty good price. they also have them with green stripes instead of red.

25. goalhappy27

goalhappy27 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Oregon USA