Best 11 - Korea BS style

Discussion in 'Korea' started by rkim291968, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    what makes you think im not tall and physical enough ?!

This is tyranny ! :(

2. rkim291968

rkim291968 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    CA, USA
    Revised. Essvee is "in" as mid-fielder. He is sending me a check as I write ...

Yes, it is time to shake up this team with younger, and hungrier players. Rkim, Elliad, and some older players have decided to retire to give younger players their shot at the NT. It was a difficult decision but had to be done for the future of our NT. Here is our new team - expanded.

Forwards:

SeolSeol (on a slump but we believe he can improve)
    Cha Doo Ri (unlike the other Cha Du Ri, he can score)
    Chaboomer (unknown but heard he has a booming shot)
    Striker09 (scored 9 goals in the U23 tournament)
    Junjunforever (transfer from a Chinese league team?)
    Soje Gorae (was not fitting well with Jinroh in mid-field, moving to FWD pos)

Mid-fielders:

meron (attracts women fans, well liked - captain)
    Essvee (persistent defender, can score as needed. what more do you want?)
    dcunited4life (played in Europe but we won't hold that against him)
    K_19 (animal lover grown up?, unlimited stamina - like a dog)
    K:theCore (core player in the middle)
    Korean_Tiger (got outplayed by Persian_Tiger - Iranian FWD, trying him in Mid-field)

Defenders:

The_13th_redneck (keeper wasn't his best position)
    coreaforever (brother to junjunforever, makes frequent accurate long pass to JJF)
    InMotion (covers lot of ground)
    StepOver (can step over many opposing players with ease)
    NoClue (has no clue yet but has size and speed).
    Nonstop4 (unlimited stamina, all over the place all the time but sometimes fail to set offside trap)

Keepers:

nad1998 (comes highly recommended by Elliad)
    Sungy (unknown, but think about the name - it sounds macho)

Coaches:

Rkim291968, Elliad - forced to retire in favor of coaching positions

Team manager: Woorijim - gone missing but it actually has improved teamwork

If I offended anyone, I apologize in advance. This is all in fun but I will take bribes if you want to be named to the next Korea NT BS (or get off the team). :D

3. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    PERSISTENT DEFENDER ??!!

I DEMAND TO BE CAPTAIN!!

THIS IS TYRANNY!!

lol

Good fun :p,

4. rkim291968

rkim291968 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    CA, USA
    That will cost you another million won. No personal check this time. I will send you my swiss bank account number. ;)

5. Wargamer

Wargamer Red Card

Apr 24, 2004
    yak yak yak.... Shut up, else I will delete all of you from my hard drive as I am about to play real wargames like.. rome total war.

Yes, your existence is but a figment of my imagination. You are all little smurfs that only exist in my dreams(indian mythology, that makes me a god. very deservingly).

"I am become Death, destroyer of the world you little babblers live in."

6. cosmicbutthairs

Sep 9, 2004
    Let me be the team mascot.

7. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Is Rome any good? I've played Medieval before and I found it quite impressive...

8. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002
    for goodness sake rkim. i'm not chinese. none of my ancestors that i have know are from china. i have never been to china. i dont have a single distant relative who can speak chinese. i know maybe 10 chinese phrases.

its enough that one person keeps calling me chinese... not that being chinese is bad or anything, but lets not get other people's nationalities wrong.

9. Wargamer

Wargamer Red Card

Apr 24, 2004
    RTW is quite good but very buggy. So many bugs that I stopped playing it after about two weeks. I am waiting for a patch. Until then you can prosper in the little space I provided for you. Afterward I will transfer you to a 486 notebook computer stashed away somewhere in the closet.

10. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    ?? I don't get it.

11. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    rkim, what's going on here? Why was I 'forced' to retire into coaching position? I'm only 27 dammit - I understand you are getting on with the age and can't last on the pitch for very long, but you didn't have to drag me to the benches so that you won't be lonely all by yourself! :p

12. Wargamer

Wargamer Red Card

Apr 24, 2004
    mmmmm read the above story line. You are all figments of my imagination and all that. Currently you are living in a place on a hard drive of my computer.. get it?

13. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Ah. but in a 486 computer? With 200mb HDD space? That's absurd, mate! There's just not enough space - I demand my rights as a "figment of Wargamer's imagination" and request for a chunk of space in a Seagate Cheetah36ES with 72GB and running on 15Krpm and 80 pins! Otherwise you will be hearing from my lawyers! :)

14. rkim291968

rkim291968 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    CA, USA
    I know, I know. Sorry, if I upset you or anything.

15. rkim291968

rkim291968 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    CA, USA
    Did you check out ages on some of the guys posting here? They are in their teens and early twenties. However, for another million won under the table, you can get back in. ;)

16. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Those guys belong in our Olympic squad or Under-21's - I'm sure we have more seasoned posters of ages between 23 and early 30's :)

17. rkim291968

rkim291968 New Member

Oct 6, 2004
    CA, USA
    Well, here's another revision - bribes keep coming in.

Forwards:

SeolSeol (on a slump but we believe he can improve)
    Cha Doo Ri (unlike the other Cha Du Ri, he can score)
    Chaboomer (unknown but heard he has a booming shot)
    Striker09 (scored 9 goals in the U23 tournament)
    Junjunforever (Solid K-league player, plays well against Chinese team)
    Soje Gorae (was not fitting well with Jinroh in mid-field, moving to FWD pos)

Mid-fielders:

meron (attracts women fans, well liked - captain)
    Elliad (player coach, at the peak of his game, last chance to shine in WC)
    dcunited4life (played in Europe but we won't hold that against him)
    K_19 (animal lover grown up?, unlimited stamina - like a dog)
    K:theCore (core player in the middle)
    Korean_Tiger (got outplayed by Persian_Tiger - Iranian FWD, trying him in Mid-field)

Defenders:

The_13th_redneck (keeper wasn't his best position)
    coreaforever (brother to junjunforever, makes frequent accurate long pass to JJF)
    InMotion (covers lot of ground)
    StepOver (can step over many opposing players with ease)
    NoClue (has no clue yet but has size and speed).
    Nonstop4 (unlimited stamina, all over the place all the time but sometimes fail to set offside trap)

Keepers:

nad1998 (comes highly recommended by Elliad)
    Sungy (unknown, but think about the name - it sounds macho)

Coaches:

Rkim291968 - forced to retire in favor of coaching positions

Team manager: Woorijim - gone missing but it actually has improved teamwork
    :D

18. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

Jul 15, 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Where's Lee Maek-ju? ;)

I guess I went through that whole entire naturalisation process for nothing :(

19. the_13th_redneck

the_13th_redneck BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 3, 2002
    Not going with Park Dam-bae? :p

20. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    I think that's because we received a note from an anonymous and unreliable source that stated you may have played for a Scottish-BS side in the past :D

Blah rkim, I'm still not happy - I may go into a pre-retirement after all. I did have a decent success as a manager, however - in my Football manager 2005 game, I took charge of the Korean NT in the end of 2005, took my young side (without Lee Woon-Jae, Choi Jin-Chul, Kim Tae-Young, Anh Jung-Hwan, Yoo Sang-Chul et c) to Germany 2006 and reached the QF (beating France 2-1 in the 16's but losing to Hiddink's Holland 4-2 in the ET), then smashed my way to the Asian Cup 2007 and won the Cup thrashing China 4-1 in the Final, and then came third in the 2009 Confed Cup, losing to Brazil 3-2 in the semi's but beating Italy 2-0 in the 3/4 playoff. And that's no mean feat, as Korean Squad in FM2005 is absolutely horrid (but still way better than other Asian teams, inc. Japan, Iran, KSA, China et c, hehe)

21. the_13th_redneck

the_13th_redneck BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 3, 2002
    What? I noticed in Football Manager 2005 there is no Ahn Jung-hwan because there's no rights to the J-League!

22. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    ditto - so no Ahn Jung Hwan in my squad; there's no Jo Jae-Jin, Kim Dong-Hyun, Park Joo-Young and Park Gyu-Sun either :( . I had to do with Lee Dong-Guk, Jung Jo-Guk, Choi Sung-Guk and Cha Doo-Ri as my main strikers... Lee DG sucks, Jung JG has great finishing but that's about it, Choi SG has great speed and dribble but no finishing, and Cha DR has absolutely world-class physical stats but simply third-world techniques... The best players are Seol and Park JS, and Lee Chun-Soo's stats went down pretty bad compared to CM 03/04.

23. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    I DEMAND RKIM and Huh Jung-moo's resignation! THAT LIST IS BALOONEY!

24. huang88

huang88 New Member

Oct 23, 2004
    huang88 in that team = Brazil N.T
    huang88 not in the team = 2004 Korea N.T

25. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Hope your corniness ends here :)