Bendtner the Diva???

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by aphex, Sep 7, 2007.

1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I saw the two play up front together in the Carling Cup and Bendtner outshone him.

2. DougG_ATL

DougG_ATL Member

Jul 5, 2005
    metro Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bendtner has a lot of body to throw around in the box. Other than Adebayor, we haven't had a really big guy since Patrick Vieira left for Italy. I think Bendtner should be patient and wait for Wenger to put him in during the right matches. He'll have a chance to show that he can put balls in the net.

3. Zaqattaq

Zaqattaq Member

Mar 28, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nicklas Bendtner - “Pick me or I’ll quit.”

NICKLAS BENDTNER has handed Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger a stark warning: “Pick me or I’ll quit.”

The Denmark star, 19, spent last season on loan with Birmingham, scoring 13 goals to help them back into the top flight.

Bendtner, who joined Arsenal in 2004, hit his first senior goal for the Gunners in last month’s Carling Cup win over Newcastle.

But he has yet to start a league game this term.

He signed a five-year deal during the summer but does not plan to wait long to be given regular starts. He fumed: “It is obvious that I don’t want to spend the next two seasons sitting on the bench.

“I will stay with Arsenal for the time being, to try my luck. But if it doesn’t work out I will look to make a permanent move to another club.”

Yes it is from The Sun, but still what do you guys think?

4. Skizz

Skizz Guest

5. carw2005

carw2005 New Member

Nov 28, 2005
    Herts, UK
    Re: Nicklas Bendtner - “Pick me or I’ll quit.”

He's scored one senior goal and is only 19, he'll have to be patient and work his way up through the carlin cup, it isnt a secret that he'd have to wait his turn, why he is acting like a drama queen i do not know!

6. dynamo_gunner

dynamo_gunner Member

Jan 9, 2007
    H-town
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Nickers looks like a good player. He also seems (could just be the press) to feel the sun shines directly from his asshole. If he wants first team experience, send him to the colorado rapids for two years. He'll be begging for the Arsenal pine!

7. Naushad78

Naushad78 New Member

Jul 14, 2006

The question is, is this old news that the papers are throwing out again and again or is this a fresh sound-bite from young Nic????

8. MyArsenal44

MyArsenal44 Member

Nov 8, 2006
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Who does this young buck think he should be playing over? RVP? Ade? No way Jose. Wait your turn like they have.

9. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

hmm i think hes a future star but he is acting a bit of a cnut

he has alot of drive as you can see though

10. khabra

khabra New Member

Jun 11, 2007
    Well Togo lost to Mali in the ACN qualifiers, so I believe Ade will not miss the 6 week period when the rest of our African players go. Bendtner must not be too happy with this, I see a loan move for him coming in January, or a real long couple of months where Bendtner will be in the "tabloids" as disgruntled Gunner Threatens to Quit" and what not.

11. Zaqattaq

Zaqattaq Member

Mar 28, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Holy shit your right! Togo did not make it, Ade is staying! I can't believe I haven't heared this before. So we shall only loose Kolo and Eboue then.

12. Gooner_for_Life

Oct 26, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where have you been, this has been mentioned in several threads. :p

13. daedalus

daedalus Member+

Apr 24, 2004
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    re-watching the carling cup highlight, i think he's going to be immense (if he stays, if he leaves, i think he'll just be . . . solid . . . yeah, i'm bias but, historically, that's been the case). i just really wish he'd STFU. i don't question his desire nor feel that it's a bad thing to WANT to start. but constantly blabbing to the press helps nothing.

on the other hand, given the team's (in)ability to stay healthy, he's BOUND to get starts. if. he'd. only. just. STFU.

please.