Bend it Like Beckham!

Discussion in 'Women's Rivalry Forum' started by Ferris, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Ferris

Ferris New Member

Mar 31, 2003
    [​IMG]
    The movie seems so ironic with the collapse of the WUSA, doesn't it? :D

2. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    aaaahahahaha

Your avatar is also very ironic, considering the intelligence level of your post.

3. XYZ

XYZ New Member

Apr 16, 2000
    Big Cat Country
    Spot on!

LOL

4. Ferris

Ferris New Member

Mar 31, 2003
    Ass girl.

Seeing as it took 9 days for you to respond to the initial post, I'm surprised that it was so weak. Your avatar seems to be an ass, which clearly shows where your head is. If you've seen the movie (which I'm sure you have) you would know that these two girls dreamed of going to the U.S. and becoming a part of the WUSA...I was simply pointing out the irony of the movie given the new circumstances.

5. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    I took me 9 days to respond becuase I hadn't been on in 9 days actually. Contrary to my post count, I do have other things to do.

Actaully, in anatomy class I learned that my head in on my shoulders. That ass your looking at is my ass, and you can puker up and kiss it anytime you want.

And you're very wrong to ASSume that I've seen it, becuase I actually haven't. I perfer movies with intellectual content, I also perfer the people I talk to with that as well.

So, it was nice chatting, but I've graced you with all the time I wish to spare for you.

6. Binchy

Binchy Member

Sep 7, 2001
    Choctaw territory
    Dammit, Mel, why can't you be that classy when you insult me?

7. Mel10

Mel10 New Member

Apr 24, 2001
    in your underpants
    Becuase I have to be drunk to bare any time in your presence.

;)

8. giggs88

giggs88 Member

May 11, 2003
    Virginia
    nice.

9. no.9

no.9 New Member

Oct 6, 2003
    ga
    i thought the movie was overall entertaining, but a bit on the cheesy side. and it actually made me long for the grueling organized practices and tournaments i used to hate as a kid.