Ben Olsen...classless jerk, Ray Hudson...classy guy

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by Aimer. Northend Diva, Aug 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Re: Re: Ben Olsen...classless jerk, Ray Hudson...classy guy

:D :p

2. Z010 Union

Z010 Union Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Click on her name, then follow the link to her website. Oh and don't eat 3 hours before hand. ;)

3. shawn12011

shawn12011 Member+

Jun 15, 2001
    Reisterstown, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I came across them............................good thing I have not eaten breakfast. ;)

4. monster

monster Member

Oct 19, 1999
    Hanover, PA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's the over/under on how many times she's hit the "report this post" button in this latest cry for attention?

I'm putting it at 4.

5. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    You know what they say..."You Fvck with the Bull, you get the horns" I can't figure out why she would post on our forum looking for sympathy. Ben is one of the most popular players with the fans in DC and on this forum. You yell some shyt at him and he responded. TFB, deal with it.

6. Lanky134

Lanky134 New Member

Oct 25, 1999
    134, 3, 6
    Aimer, what are you complaining about? Your wish came true.

You finally exchanged fluids with a player.

Dave

7. SoFla Metro

SoFla Metro Member

Jul 21, 2000
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Depends on your definition of "lady."

8. bofahey

bofahey Member

Sep 1, 2001
    Washington, DC
    Hopefully the league office will ban you from MLS games. You're far more deserving of punishment than Ben Olsen.

9. dcuinvermont

dcuinvermont Member

Sep 8, 2000
    Burlington VT
    This is a non-event, a false memory. The confusion in attributing and misremembering an erotic dream, then believing it's true.
    I wonder how many others have had dreams that Ben "spit" at them?

10. shawn12011

shawn12011 Member+

Jun 15, 2001
    Reisterstown, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ah, one too many flash bulbs from her modeling career (see struggling waitress). ;)

11. monster

monster Member

Oct 19, 1999
    Hanover, PA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bravo!

12. erikfootland

erikfootland New Member

Jul 19, 2002
    Arlington, VA
    Pampers

I think you need to relax. Yes, I feel that spitting at somebody is uncalled for, but he spit gatorade at you. If he took a mouth full of phlem and hit you between the eyes, then that's a different story, but personally, I think it's funny that he hit you with gatorade. Anybody could easily ingnore an @$$ like you, but being that he took the time to achknowledge you, turn, and empty his gatorade at you seems kind of playful to me. Personally, I would be honored if what I did caused even a stare from a player on an opposing team. But also, I really find it hard to believe that anbody on earth would dislike Benny Olsen. He is a guy who brings instant flair to a team, and the way he runs like he just got out of a mental institution makes the fans love his total disregard for his own safety. I mean, even the British love him. Now that's got to be some feat for an American to go over to England, and the love him. I think you deserved what you got, and think it's rediculous that you would be crying about all of this, even to the point that you would rat him out to the league and to his coach. You say that you gained a lot of respect for RH after he apologized for Benny, but I'm sure he was thinking "way to go Benny". The coach has to apologize for his actions, even if he thought they were right. I'm sure he could have cared less, and if Benny actually does feel bad, then he is overreacting as well, cause I don't see anything wrong with a little gatorade on the shirt.

On the note of taunting. Do any of you remember when Tony Sanneh was getting taunted (I think it might have actually been in San Jose, but I'm really not positive). He was getting it all game from a player, and in SJ they are really close to the field. So he was actually getting into it with some guy earlier, and had to hold himself back. So then DC comes on a great comeback, and scores a goal or 2, and Sanneh has the game winner with only a few minutes left (if I remember all of this correctly). Then starts celebrating like he had just won the world cup. He goes over to the fan, acts like he is taking an ear plug out of his ear, and then holds his hands to his ear, basically saying "WHAT!" to that dude who was taunting him the whole game. Obviously that would have been a lot cooler if Benny could have done that, but regardless, both are pretty cool. I would have throw hot chili on that guy if he were taunting me.

13. andylovesoccer

Sep 2, 2000
    Asheville, NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oh my GOD!!!!! You are actually a grown woman!

ACT LIKE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. eagleterp

eagleterp New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    washington, dc
    columbus or SJ?

wait, so this woman goes around taunting players claiming to be a fan etc, but has anyone noticed that she keeps referring to her previous time as a columbus fan?

no real fan switches teams.

15. Lanky134

Lanky134 New Member

Oct 25, 1999
    134, 3, 6
    Are you soccerbarbie in disguise?

Dave

16. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    Re: columbus or SJ?

She also claims she is a model so you can see her understanding of the english language is a little suspect.

17. dcc134

dcc134 Member+

Liverpool FC
    May 15, 2000
    Hummelstown, PA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well Mcbride is married now, so she is obviously targeting some one else to latch on to.

18. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This thread has made my entire morning.

:D

19. mcontento

mcontento Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Catalina Wine Mixer
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would tell you to BITE ME, Aimer, but I don't feel like getting a penacillan shot. Too bad Ben's aim wasn't so good (I guess he really is a bit rusty), you deserved to have sticky Gatorade hair.

20. Lanky134

Lanky134 New Member

Oct 25, 1999
    134, 3, 6
    Is there any actual proof of this taking place other than this silly little girl's word? Usually when there's a player-fan incident it's included the match reports (like when Mamadou went after that fan in, I think, Colorado), but this is the first I've heard about this incident. I mean, everybody in Washington knows not to wash the dress, right

Dave

21. Z010 Union

Z010 Union Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  22. TEConnor

TEConnor New Member

Feb 22, 1999
    I have to say, without getting into the topic, that a lot of you should be yellow and red carded here. I don't know this person, but no one deserves the kind of sexist crap you all are dishing out. Way over the line for any forum, even the "Free for All" one.

Now onto the topic: gross. That's all I have to say.

23. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    Ahh Tim, but to know Aimer is to understand why she takes all the crap she does. She comes on the boards with this look at me - I am a model crap and invites folks to take shots at her. Unfortunately the BS crash wiped out most of her crap posts so you can't understand the horror that is Aimer.

Ask any Crew or Quake fan (that is not 15 yo) and they will tell you what a wonderful poster Aimer is.

24. TEConnor

TEConnor New Member

Feb 22, 1999
    That in and of itself is absolutely no defense. I don't care if she's Satan the Northend Diva, the behavior in this thread is completely over the line. No amount of posing as a model can justify the sexist crap on this thread. Then again, I ain't perfect by any stretch, and I'd like to give a few of the Metrofans a piece of my mind...but like they say: no flames, no trolls...especially when it is, literally, offensive sexist crap.

This reminds me of the discussion we had about Gazza, the Lounge, and drinking: was it Hudson's fault that Gazza threw back a few shots at the Lounge? Who's culpable for what nowadays?

Tim

25. MeridianFC

MeridianFC Member

Jul 26, 1999
    Washington, DC USA
    Aimer deserves everything she gets.

Here's a little hint Diva, if you hadn't been spouting such self promoting ************************ for so long people might actually listen to you.