Been Waiting For This Moment.. All My Life.. Oh Madrid! - Welcome Eden Hazard

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lets blame Ancelotti

2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Why not? If only he had rationed his confidences instead of blowing them all early on Vinicius.

Damn it Carlo

J-Mezzy and Digital repped this.
  3. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    It’s always everybody else’s fault.

saadomar and NotPython repped this.
  4. laundromat

laundromat Member

Jul 20, 2014
    i'm all in for the memes but Hazard is probably necessary for a title winning season. Either that or one of Asensio/Bale/Rodrygo contribute some 20 G/A or some shit. Fat chance, although Rodrygo honestly looks very good out there. Wish he grew an inch or two, but his footballing IQ is up there.

I don't think this team will go far depending so heavily on Benz and Vini. Benz gets injured and it's gg

5. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Honestly if Lewandowki gets injured for bayern, Suarez for atleti, etc etc it's GG.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  6. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    First he was playing "under a completely different system" with ZZ and that was wrong. Now Ancelotti is becoming a bad guy for "sending him to the bench most of the games". It's always somebody else's fault.

saadomar and J-Mezzy repped this.
  7. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Hey if He-Man didn't pullout his dumb sword last episode, Hazard would have had 10 goals and assists by now.

Common sense really.

8. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If Hazard plays, someone else sits. We will be talking about the same thing in another thread.

9. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hazard and his fans should be grateful he plays at all

10. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #6835 saadomar, Oct 5, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    Let's stop feeding his ravenous fan(s?). This guy is a non-player. They need to take potshots at Vini Jr just to feel slightly better that this waste of salary and roster spot still exists.

Pretend he isn't there and look the other way. He'll score or assist a goal for the ketchup and waffle fries team and they'll drop their pants again in glorious ecstasy.

The kit man contributes more to this team's success. You don't see people heading up a cult for him.

11. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

12. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    #6837 NotPython, Oct 5, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    I swear he spouts this BS every month. He's just as predictable as you, after you get sat down by others in this thread every single time and scurry away to find some nonsense tweet to divert the conversation to some other futile topic about this flop, only for the whole process to repeat itself over and over again. Aren't you tired of this? Even if you were trolling, doing this for so long is borderline psychotic behaviour.

13. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    You keep responding to an attention seeker and you think they're the only ones with a problem?

It isn't even about Hazard. It hasn't been for some time now.

Raul_Madrid and J-Mezzy repped this.
  14. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    I think this thread should be closed really.

We can discuss about Hazard in the injury thread.

Bear Crotch and NotPython repped this.
  15. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    You basically complain about the people who complain about the attention seeking fangirl, now I'm complaining about this.

I get what you're saying but this honestly is a never ending paradox. Closing this thread won't do any harm since the player contributes next to nothing for this club, except useless tweets and bs arguments in this thread which have all been proven to be futile recurringly.

I personally am totally fine with the idea of closing this thread, even though I may be a part of the problem. But lets not kid ourselves, my involvement or not, this thread has always been like this, and will continue to be so even without me, until the root cause is fixed. Make of that as you will, but please take closing this thread into consideration if it sounds like the logical thing to do.

16. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm not complaining about you. I have never spoken against you or your style.

I'm not trying to attack her either.

It's just that if you realize she is doing this for attention and it has long stopped being about Hazard; don't get mad at her you can't resist her charms. :D

17. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    I rarely have direct interactions with her in the past few months and the moment I do it myself, I'm a victim of her "irresistible charm" [emoji28] I don't really know what to say about this but alright, whatever you say my man

18. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    This thread won’t be closed down. Especially not because of a trolling child and the folks she triggers.

We are not in the habit of closing down conversations just because we can’t raise the level of discourse amongst ourselves. Let’s do better. All of us.

J-Mezzy and Herzogian repped this.
  19. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    lol

20211004_222537.jpg

20. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    18D778D5-779E-4AE1-980D-5697B3F67140.jpeg
    Keep trolling trolling trolling trolling
    Keep trolling trolling trolling trolling yeah

yoanaidarov repped this.
  21. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Says the guy with a sock account ( with fat hazard as his Av)made specifically for trolling hazard, you probably don't get your daily dopamine surge without swearing at him at least a dozen times daily and you wanna call me a psychopath :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Height of hypocrisy:D:D

22. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    Here, take some attention you were craving so badly for. You done? badcomedian-money.gif

23. benny_madridista

Real Madrid
    Nov 30, 2020
  24. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Is blatant trolling tolerated around here? That's the impression I'm getting from you mods now.

25. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    we have the best mods by far in the game

BY FAR

Shay Z and RMSocrates repped this.