Been Waiting For This Moment.. All My Life.. Oh Madrid! - Welcome Eden Hazard

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    He does look pretty fit, hopefully it’s the sign of things to come.

Lyra repped this.
  2. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Good one.
    upload_2021-8-2_20-51-12.png

yoanaidarov repped this.
  3. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So just because he isn't our player he should be pardoned for showing up with a dad-bod while we continue shitting all over our own Hazard for turning up fitter than ever this pre-season. Okay. Gotcha.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So I assume he's playing on Sunday vs Milan?

PigBenis, Ahmadi8, J-Mezzy and 2 others repped this.
  5. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he is in the bestest shape of his life

of course he will play and dominate the slow Italians

6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Why do I give a shit what Neymar does? He's not playing for my club. That's PSGs problem.

ahnaf, PigBenis, Shay Z and 5 others repped this.
  7. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So, logic IMO, but i know you already know all of what i will post,

Who has "pardoned" Neymar?, who here cares?, the problems re Eden are as follows,

Statements about "waiting all his life......Madrid" note the Madrid part

Then turning up to "Madrid" completely out of shape

The fee "Madrid" paid for him

His subsequent lack of performances on the pitch up to this point (for whatever reason) for "Madrid" no matter what he "looks" like now

Until he can actually get on the pitch consistent;y and "perform" for "Madrid" then fans will be unhappy, which to me is understandable, i would imagine no one cares how Neymar showed up for these reasons

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    A Real Madrid forum only cares about Real Madrid players. Stop the press!

PigBenis, Shay Z, ImadEdd and 3 others repped this.
  9. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What's important is that he's in great shape and ready to play so can't wait for Sunday to see the great shaped ready to play version of Hazard.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  10. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    I bet no one would say "he needs more time" and "be patient" comments after his great performance against Milan on Sunday.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  11. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It speaks a lot about biased media in general.

12. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Lol the media is bias in favor of Neymar?

PigBenis, Ahmadi8, libertao and 2 others repped this.
  13. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Quite frankly, no gives a ********.

PigBenis, Ahmadi8, yoanaidarov and 2 others repped this.
  14. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What an epic thread :)

15. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  16. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not just playing, it's the best physical shape he's been in since he came to Madrid.

I think we should reasonably expect he will be the star of the show.

But you know @Lyra is not a true Madrid fan when she is upset not everybody else is upset that the best player on a rival team is out of shape. She either doesn't understand that it is good for Madrid if a rival's best player is out of shape or she's solely trying to distract from the fact the Madrid's would be best player and most expensive transfer ever is allegedly in shape for the first time since he came to the club two years ago.

17. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I guess so. Cause in general, I'm not seeing him get body shamed for his "body transformation" the way Eden did.
    @fierro this is the point we're discussing here.

18. Raumdeuter

Raumdeuter Member+

Jan 14, 2009
    Texas
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Last time Neymar played for Brazil he was a stud, Last time Hazard played he got injured like the past 2yrs

yoanaidarov repped this.
  19. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In time.

I wish everyone would stop rushing Hazard.

It’s only been 2 games ;)

Weeks :cautious:

Months :confused:

Years o_O

20. Herzogian

Herzogian Member

Aug 12, 2019
    Nothing epic about this thread. It's a toxic pile of sht and it keeps on coming. The lack of nuance on both side of "the debate" is getting tiresome. On one side you have Lyra painting an over the top positive picture which doesn't have any base in reality. And on the other side you have some posters repeating the same old mantras "hazard fat" etc over and over again. There isn't even anything to say right now, there's no matches it's just repeating what we already heard all season long. Hope he plays soon at least then there's something real to be critical about if he's shit or to admire if he's good.

MiamiNative0722 repped this.
  21. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I've never painted him Over the top positively, get your thought process straight. I've several times said he's not the player worth 100M, that we made it late to sign him and that he is way past the best moments of his career I was equally outraged by his alleged celebration/laughter with Chelsea players on the night of UCL loss.

Having said that, all those positive posts that you think I post about him have ALWAYS been in response to trolls trying to put him down, bodyshame him or slander all the time for no reason. I mean you can literally see some of these miserable low-life members making new accounts just to prove the point I'm making and the mods allowing the freak show to continue just cause it fits their agenda too. So yeah, you're right, the nuance is lacking, but it's not due to some toxic positivity you're trying to pin on me.
    Last time Neymar played for Brazil, he ended up celebrating Copa America trophy with his best buddy from Argentina.

MiamiNative0722 and Baltor repped this.
  22. Drouchk

Drouchk Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 9, 2018
    J-Mezzy and Herzogian repped this.
  23. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Didn't you hear. We don't want to rush him apparently. A familiar statement we've heard multiple times before

24. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hazard's face: "how many more laps of this stupid running thing?"
    Isco's face: "this shit is hard"

petros93 repped this.
  25. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    No you weren't, You instead justified Hazard's post match laughter instead by saying that although that attitude is terrible, BUT it's understandable because he was celebrating with his ex-teammates lmao.

I love how you snuck in the "for no reason" in the end. He's the biggest flop/failure in football history FOR A LOT OF REASONS, people troll, criticise and slander him for that, and have full right to do so for such a massive waste of money on an "elite" "professional" footballer.

I know a massive part of this is directed towards me, but Imean, you can call me whatever names you want but I've only berated and criticized Hazard's "professional" career in the Real Madrid's XXXL shirt, as I have full right to do so as a fan of this club. I've never insulted his personal life as my comment history is evident.

You're acting as if I am the worst person on this forum for calling him a flop and a failure with a dedicated account lmao, judging from the things that have happened in this forum in the past, my account ain't nothing in front of that. You're just hurt that this time it's your favourite player that' bearing the brunt (albeit, due to his own lack of care towards fitness and motivation, but you won't ever admit that and deflect every fault of his to some excuse or the another, but alright)

You're trying to promote positivity here in a very hypocritical and obnoxious way, I guess you're too self unaware to realise this, but a lot of people here do.

The last time Neymar celebrated with Messi, he was the best player from his team, and gave his all in that match. Only after then, he went and hugged Messi and congratulated him. Anyways, I am not at all concerned about Neymar because he's not our player, nor am I am a Brazil supporter personally, but that's what I made out of it. Whereas, Hazard did ********all in the Chelsea game, just like his past two seasons at this club, was anonymous throughout the whole match, was tucking in between the Chelsea players to avoid receiving the ball quite a few times, didn't attempt to dribble past their defence, passed sideways and back most of the time, etc. And then went on to laugh and celebrate with the team that knocked him out. BUT you're excusing him because it was his old team? You too can gtfo like his running stat in that game.