Been Waiting For This Moment.. All My Life.. Oh Madrid! - Welcome Eden Hazard

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    LOL like anyone wants the wrong Hazard on loan. At this point even Chelski fans won't want him anywhere near their squad.

The only place he might prove anybody wrong is on the pitch, which he has failed to do time and again.

2. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I do hope he proves us wrong

I rather read I told you sos from Lyra than suffer the misery of his total ineptitude for another year

PigBenis, Digital, Lyra and 2 others repped this.
  3. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    Take a shot everytime you see the words 'Hazard' and 'hope' in the same sentence across social media in the last two years. You'd die of alcohol poisoning sooner than that dead weight actually proves anyone of us wrong.

4. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Says a pathetic low-life troll who probably gets off only by slandering a player while he's earning $$$ and you're doing jack shit lol:ROFLMAO:

Would probably have got carded by this time if it were for any other player's thread, but let's keep the circus go on. I know who the the usual suspect is!:laugh:

5. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Correct, everything else is irrelevant, so far not even close to good enough, let's see what happens this season

6. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Off to the Championship with him.

7. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    You know, my account wouldn't exist if your idol wasn't such a failure and actually contributed what he was actually brought in for lmao. You could've just ignore me if I was a pathetic troll but it's evident that every time I criticise him here, a part of you dies inside and you get all worked up trying to fight with me time and time again. And it's ironic how you're telling me that I'm wasting my time slandering him while he's been "earning" millions, but you've been sucking him off and fighting random people here, defending your flop idol who has done jack shit for this club while leeching millions and millions out of this club. Lol, talk about a shameless hypocrite, we've got one here for sure ;)

arcane repped this.
  8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Considering the fact that people here were celebrating when Bale's car got scratched when he left training, i'd say the response to Hazard's "misfortunes" have been VERY mild.

9. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    This has to be the funniest tweets of all time.

Ahmadi8, 4x4s and J-Mezzy repped this.
  10. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Nah, I'd say your account wouldn't exist if you had anything productive to do with with your miserable personal life, instead you probably get climaxed the moment you spout some shit about a star player who has achieved what your ten generations wouldn't, lol, so keep it up man, I'm quite enjoying this.

11. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Vinicius just turned 21 and he's accomplished more than your previous ten generations yet you have never had an issue with berating and insulting him.

Try to be consistent. Try.

ahnaf, Raumdeuter, Ahmadi8 and 3 others repped this.
  12. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Oh she mad now.

13. NotPython

NotPython Red Card

Real Madrid
    Jul 24, 2021
    You clearly don't enjoy it and easily get triggered and start fighting every time I berate your fraud idol in this thread. Quit pretending lmao, we all can see right through you.

14. Baltor

Baltor Member

Oct 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think the infighting over Hazard should stop here and now, because the discussion has lost its purpose. If he turns up well and fine , everyone will be happy. If not,everyone will continue to be disappointed.

MiamiNative0722 and Lyra repped this.
  15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Everybody agrees the guy has been the worst transfer of the club and probably one of the worst in League history.

It's just one person that likes him despite knowing that that's being obnoxious about it.

The player is at the point where the players let him on team photos to make him feel better. I don't think there's a discussion, even internally in the team.

ahnaf, Ahmadi8, J-Mezzy and 2 others repped this.
  16. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    For all the shit we give Barca about the Dembele, Coutinho and Griezmann signings, we have to admit Hazard has been a worse signing and for me he’s probably one of the worst signings in the history of football, if not the worst.

Halycon repped this.
  17. Real__Madrid

Real__Madrid Member+

Aug 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't see how someone can argue against Hazard not being one of the worst transfers in history. Its a fact considering the hype, price paid (with 1 year contract remaining) and expectations. He simply failed.

We all hope that he can get those two horrible seasons past him and perform to the level we thought he would be giving. It would definitely benefit the club as he was a super super player for Chelsea. Unfortunately, one can't have so much hope given history and his widely known professionalism when it comes to hard work. Also, we still fail to see any significant changes, whether medically through operation or through special training / diet that would mean we have something to look forward to. Remember Messi when he had injury issues during his early 20s, he went to a certain professional who by the looks of it, sorted him out. No one heard anything about Hazard doing such thing, just play & repeat.

This is definitely his last season to show face, I doubt the club will afford to keep him another season. It will probably end up as a loan with us paying part of his salary - I do however hope I'm wrong.

18. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's on par with Coutinho (huge transfer fee & wages, zero impact), Dembele and Griezmann are better performance wise but were absolutely toxic for team morale. At least Hazard's negative impact is limited to the clubs financial balance and his own waistline.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  19. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I don't know about that. It's might be demoralizing for guys like Odegaard, Vinicius, etc., to see him get chance after chance and the "easy does it" treatment before going right back into the lineup everytime, while they get dropped at the first sign of trouble.

On the other hand it sets a bad example for these young players who could be thinking Flo's soft and they don't really need to put the work in because there's no demand for it.

The whole situation is toxic and it would be better if we could get him out.

benny_madridista and NotPython repped this.
  20. benny_madridista

Real Madrid
    Nov 30, 2020
    Not only Flo, but the rest of the staff including the head coach as well.
    Hazard clearly needs the Solari treatment.

21. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

1422249052121407531 is not a valid tweet id

Drouchk repped this.
  22. benny_madridista

Real Madrid
    Nov 30, 2020
    I'd still have that Neymar over current Hazard.

Ahmadi8, yoanaidarov and J-Mezzy repped this.
  23. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Neyamr was balling out of his skin in the last game he played, which just happened to be the the Copa America final.

Hazard's skin problem is going from cellulite to stretch marks.

So I'm assuming "best physical shape" of his Madrid career means that he at least trained with the group and played in the scrimmage, because that's about as good as its been this far.

24. ImadEdd

ImadEdd Member+

Real Madrid
    Morocco
    Feb 17, 2019
    Bananas and apples.

It’s not our player. He is not our most expensive acquisition ever.

25. RMNYC

RMNYC Member

Real Madrid
    United States
    Jan 19, 2019
    I don’t want to come off as defending Hazard, it’s certainly debatable as the worst transfer of all time, but at least he didn’t go on loan and score a double against us in the arguably the most embarrassing loss in the clubs history