Bedoya: Orebro SK v GAIS, 4/12 (R)

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by Stupid_American, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Stupid_American

Stupid_American Member+

Jan 8, 2003
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Svampen

Svampen New Member

Dec 9, 2008
    He missed one totally open goal tonight, but that was just one of a series of other huge misses. NOT his greatest game! :mad:

There is another Bedoya thread, perhaps it's better to post in that instead of starting a new one after each game he plays.

3. ImaPuppy

ImaPuppy Member+

Aug 10, 2009
    Using too many parentheses
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    American Samoa
    Usually when guys are in the mix for the USMNT we like to keep threads going for each of their matches. Otherwise, for some of the smaller name guys and smaller clubs we'll keep them all in one thread. I think single threads are appropriate here as he's in the running for a WC spot and people may want to track his progress more easily.

Also, doesn't sound like a very good game from him, thanks for the update on how it went we all appreciate it! Rep.

4. Svampen

Svampen New Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Okay, my mistake then.

To Bedoyas defense, he was far from the worst in todays game. ÖSK dominated the possession without being able to score. When a game looks like that you can bet anything that the other team scores from nowhere. And that's what happened. I think that 0-1 came on their first shoot on goal and that was in the 37th min! (Nice goal though.)

And Bedoya did try his hardest like he always does. He never stops running. That fighting spirit is why so many fans love him over here.

5. Yanks Abroad

Yanks Abroad Member

Aug 30, 2009
  6. FC Matt 90

FC Matt 90 New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That chance wasn't exactly a gimme, though, there was a defender with him stride for stride and he had to stretch. He needs to get the clearance wider

EDIT- We might be talking about different chances...