Bedoya - Nantes vs Paris St. Germain 5/3/15

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Gameday' started by matabala, May 3, 2015.

1. matabala

matabala Member+

Sep 25, 2002
    The Canaris with a tough task at home. PSG with extra incentive to take the three points as they find themselves in a tight battle with Lyon atop the standings. Paris will be firing on all cylinders with the return of Ibrahimovic and Motta. Bedoya penciled for the start.

2. dannd23

dannd23 Member

Jun 10, 2014
    2-0 PSG last I checked, with Matuidi and Van Der Viel scoring

3. matabala

matabala Member+

Sep 25, 2002
    Nantes never really in this one as PSG score early, lead 2-0 at half and put it in cruise control for the rest of the way. Bedoya goes 90 in the uphill struggle in which PSG held 58% of the possession.

4. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    I was intending to do the PBP for this one, but family arrived. I couldn't even watch.

Nantes wasn't playing for much anyway. They won't make it to a European spot, they won't get relegated. Today PSG had their best lineup, with Ibra, Cavani and Pastore up front. The latter works better with them than Pocho Lavezzi IMO.

Not surprised at all by the score.

5. freisland

freisland Member+

Jan 31, 2001
    a few tweets and quick press reports had Bedoya with a decent game, fwiw. I admit to only top-lining/skimming a few French articles.

One calls out a "monumental" save on a "superb" header at 41 in. He had another, less superb header saved at 31 as well.

Winoman repped this.