Beck's boot during the press release of england kit

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Mar 24, 2005.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Hey i was at gettys and was viewing the images of england players revealing the new england kit. but what surprised me was beckham's boots. there is no closed up pic, it looks white with a silver tounge and looks rather cool. anyone know what boot is that ? the dragon pulse ?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    no they are definitely his blue/white fingerprint ones he hasn't yet been give the dragon pulses. To me they look clearly white and blue :)

3. htafc

htafc New Member

Dec 12, 2004
    England
    yeah, i think its just the lighting effects that make them look a bit different :)

4. metropolis2k

metropolis2k New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    England
    He's been wearing the normal ones just with the English flag on the tongue. There's plenty of pictures on Getty Images and there were plenty of videos on Sky Sports too.

5. Numero_9

Numero_9 Member

Mar 31, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Those r new cleats. I saw them in the Eurosport magazine that i got today. They look pretty cool.
    Umbro Cleats
    [​IMG]

6. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Those new umbro boots have REALLY soft leather. My dad said he'd lend me the money and I'm going out to buy them today. For anyone in the UK, they're only 50 quid from SPORTSOCCER. :)

7. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore

erm when you say they are new cleats, are you refering to beckham's pulse or the umbro ones ?

8. squelid

squelid New Member

Mar 14, 2004
    Although alot of u may hav already seen them, i went to Lilywhites today and saw the red/pearl f50+. Well the pics on the net really don't do em' justice.. Wow, what a great looking boot. The colours are actually realy nice, and i am considering bagging a pair in the future, possibly the nicest f50+ colourway. I also noticed that, the red on the f50+ is rather shiny, dont know if anyone else has spotted that. Well done ADIDAS! how much at sportsoccer?

9. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    at the wrong thread ?

10. eto'o 1987

eto'o 1987 New Member

Apr 10, 2004
    Manchester

11. cazdaspaz

cazdaspaz New Member

Oct 14, 2004
    Yeah £85 or £80. Nice pair of boots but I like my new Umbro's more. :p :D :)