NSR: Because you can't motorboat personality - NSROT22

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Case, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Hahaha...why do you ask? :p

Did you get your tickets for V then? I can't wait for it...I am blatantly going to be pissed out of my nut the whole weekend since my gf is doing all the driving - WOOP!

2. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just an idea about reissuing old decent Preds. I'd love to buy a new pair of Precisions and not have to trawl ebay. Adidas would make Milyons!

Yeah mayne! I'll be there, you camping? I'm not sure whether I'm gonna bother with the camping, I only live 30mins away but we'll see how pissed I get! You'll have to message me your number a week or so before we hit it, gonna be awesome man, the line up is mint.

3. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Yeah man, the only bad spot was that my mate was spreading malicious rumours that U2 were playing - can't stand the ********ers! I hope the weather is as good this year as it was last, I didn't go last year because I thought I was going to be laid up after my knee op...imagine my surprise when I was walking after six days...waaaaaank! We will deffo hook up though, gonna throw a few shrimps on the barby methinks! Who you going with? Mates or gf...or the dreaded both? :p

4. ctoa23

ctoa23 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 25, 2007
    E&G Forum
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    v festival? tickets went on sale a few days ago. thats my guess, but what do i know. i am just an angry american. (sorry to you brits on behalf of "the messiah" for snubbing the browns and giving back the statue of winston.)

6. ctoa23

ctoa23 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 25, 2007
    E&G Forum
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone here have a PS3 with FIFA 09? A few of us in the Games forum made a BS league. Need one more person....

7. joey8sg8

joey8sg8 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Tea Room
    If I have the time I will join the BS league

8. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Indeed it is.

9. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    My memory is so bad I had to think whether I went last year! I didn't though, last time I went to V I was working there, the year before last. Met the Killers and Kasabian. Had a couple of ciders with Kasabian in their portakabin too whilst getting paid. Living the dream son!

10. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Good times man! We are going to have a mad one this year honestly, so far its my gf and a bunch of my mates, there's gona be a load more of my lot about as well though! Wells looking forward to it!

11. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Your lot? NHS workers? Arsenal fans? I don't know which I'd prefer! :p

Yeah, so many people are going, gonna be a right mob of us. My gf is going too, fancy a double date at the pizza stand or the pimms tent? Haha

12. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i can understand why the arsenal fans really aren't your ideal friends, but why the NHS lot? what is so bad about the NHS?

13. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    My brother is an Arsenal fan. Generally though...Female Arsenal fans are hot, everyone I know is anyhow, I've met soem hot nurses too. So it's a toss up!

14. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Pimms tent sounds EPIC hahahah :p

15. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Got the new blackberry curve today so just wondered if anyone else had a blackberry so i can add peeps onto my blackberry messenger thingy! haha! I've already sent skizz a request.

appleCORR

16. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Curve 8900?

I might be getting one in a few weeks just gotta pull some strings with T-Mobile to get me my upgrade a month earlier then I should :D

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yup thats the one!

They werent meant to do a blackberry as an upgrade but they did :) just working out how to use it. I need to find my messenger PIN!

appleCORR

18. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HAHAH!

Yeah I'm waiting till the end of the month to call up and see if they'll be oh so kinda and give me my "crackberry" with a 1 year deal a bit sooner!

Apps check out crackberry.com loads of stuff on there for blackberry users :p

19. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    United sure ********ed off yesterday.

Spring break is almost officially over, head back to uni tomorrow morning for my first class at 11. Yay.

I've played so much Call of Duty and FIFA this week to last me the rest of my life. It's all I've been doing, all day every day. And I still can't consistently beat my brother at FIFA. So frustrating.

How's life, everyone?

20. Skizz

Skizz Guest

It's bad times here, my strike partner dislocated his knee today, brought back a lot of bad memories, especially when I had to help pop it back in for him...:(

21. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Skizz, that made me cringe just reading it... what's his status now?

22. Tony Dellbird

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    They're always horrible injuries, anything to do with the words knee and pop. Tell him to get well NOW.

I booted some guy in the face today at footy, man I hate Sunday league it's so poor.

23. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Tell me about it.

I was at work today and walked into the waiting room and it was just FULL of people in football kits with one sock rolled down! we had a dislocated knee today too. Nice back slap on it now while he awaits surgery!!

Sunday league is poor. Its because the refs have NO control over the players if he calls up bad challenges etc.

appleCORR

24. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Our ref today was very good, controlled the game and made brave decisions. This is far from the norm, but felt that it was worth mentioning that every once in a blue moon, sunday footy is policed in a way to promote player safety.
    The guy that replaced me as kicker last year in American Football whilst I was out with my knee has torn his meniscus, not exactly the way I wanted to get my job back :(

25. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Urm...would it make it any more hillarious if I said we didn't have a ref today so Skizz referee'd the first half of our game? :p Their players wanted me to ref the whole game...they thought I was a better ref than our team did!

He's alright now...he had one of those moments where he had no idea how bad what he had just done was - I made sure he didn't look at it, if he had, I don't think he would have been saying he would be at training on Thursday night :eek: haha!