Because the Super Bowl halftime show sucks - NSROT [18]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, Feb 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skizz

Skizz Guest

There's 2, they do the "at home with Eboue" videos too. Go to www.arseblog.com and they have them on there.

2. m4k-10

m4k-10 New Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    oh gosh i cant believe im looking through an arsenal website. but its strange reading things from the enemy's side.

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    So I was in NikeTown earlier, and coming down the escalator was surprised that alongside the cristi shirt the goon player's shirt in the most prominent place was Eduardo's, made me think perhaps he really is that big a deal daaaan saaaaf....
    Get home and watch the end of the first half, I figure he can't be all that coz he ain't even starting...
    They were sooo PC on sky sports that thy didn't even mention it til a minute b4 halftime, and won't show replays of what happened. David Twat said he overran the ball and wasn't even a defn booking, but unless they show it (i'll check youtube in a sec) then it hard to say. Bet it runing apps and biggs date ( I assume they on one :p)
    Brum shuda been 2 up when macfad thru, senderos got away with one coz he had no bidness even touching him when he was thru like that, but feel the ref may feel goon need some sympathy after eds snapping in half.

Tried the vapor aeros :D and sls, I actually prefer the look of the cheaper ones BUT the heel cup feels less prominent in the heel blister area of the sls. m even more excited about the fit now actually tried on the size I want, biggs chagrin is my blessing as the extra width feels a relief to me, saying this the toebox is a balloon compared to the vapor 2s in used to...

Victoria line was closed, I can't navigate the tube bar kingsx-niketown and back via euston for krispy kremes, so was proper scuppered and ended up going round wills mothers twice...

TDub scored now he's got some glue-on facial fluff, I would love to see goon lose but tbh the keeper was touched about as much as a fat rough bird after prom...

fifa street 3 advert with ronnieD and the Crouchinator, but who the fudge is that giZangief from streetfighter looking mofo supposed to be?!?! Kinda looks like Zizou on roids, cud it supposed to be zimm-zimmer? Fechin rubbish looking IMO...

4. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Irony....
    adebayor got booked the other week for diving when he got fouled in the box, 92nd min against brum and he gets fouled, stays on his feet, nothing, ball down the other end and clitchy dawdles, gets caught out, gets a piece of the ball and peno!
    Robbed, skizz, ur boyz was robbed
    But then Gallas shud be punished for that outburst, can understand the emotion given eduardo etc, but the guy is a) scum from way back and b) NO CAPTAIN. take that arm band off and give it to a real man!
    Tho I did actually like his sit down protest, seems the comms missed the point ALOT with the major points of this game!

5. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I don't know what to do with myself...
    I feel like killing some1 right now

6. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I dont know if you have the same ads in the UK as over here, but i picked it up the other day, and it's crouch, ronaldinho and gattuso on the cover.

7. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Quick aside b4 bigg speaks on goon (*ducks and covers for that one), I don't watch wrestling but I do still read about it and just seeing Randy Orton, man, it's incredible how small that guy is compared to his size b4 he was alledgedly;) named on that list of peeps getting hgh or roids or woteva....

EDIT: I did think it could be Gattuso, but only if he's been receiving Orton's roids...
    Surely that thug ain't ever bigtime enuff to warrant a game cover...mebe it'll be like the curse of Madden and he'll get injured, FUNNY if....

8. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yea so this doormouse has youtubed some stills from the eduardo thing, erm, guessin it wasn't his studs getting caught in the turf Mr McLeish!!! tho im slightly perplexed as to how those still link chronologically, would really like to see the actual footage from that angle outta curiosity coz those pics seem to show a weird timeframe...

EDIT: guess everyone else has stuff to do right now, it's like im talking to myself on here!
    but then it often seems that way anyways ;)

9. Tony Dellbird

Tony Dellbird English and Proud

Mar 26, 2004
    Jolly Ol' England
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    So Eduardo's leg break. Anyone got a video?

10. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dint see it but heard it was bad took him like 8 min to be carried off the field

11. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    saw a quick replay of it on tv, and it looked pretty bad.

12. wxcblue

wxcblue Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Cardiff, Wales
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Wales
  13. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    ah....that'll do it
    guess it was an ugly challenge but defn more mistimed than malicious, still raised studs tho so red was warranted but u get feelin it'll stop at that

14. COPA17

COPA17 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    ffs, thats disgusting.

15. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    horrible tackle

mistimed, taylor is about 6'5 and easily over 230 or so so i can imagine the fiorce on dudus leg was easily enough to do damage, which it was

16. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I just prefer to not talk about it, its horrifying and the poor bloke may be robbed of his livelihood because one fat cvnt can't tackle properly. Case, we were robbed but if you can't be bothered to clear the ball in the 93rd minute (CLICHY I AM LOOKING AT YOU) then you don't deserve to win.

Me and apps didn't have a date which makes me sad, she was working and I got this done:

[​IMG]

The pain is addictive!!!

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That looks really cool!!

Oh i know our 'hot date' would have been loads better than working a 16 hour shift today!

I just saw the challenge on MOTD. They said that the injury was that horrific they were told they couldn't show the injury in anyway. Shame. I don't see how the blues players had the balls to try and say it wasn't a red card.

Whats with Ade's FROTH HEAD?!

appleCORR

18. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I feel sick about it
    I feel sick about the dropped points
    I just feel plain SICK

What a shit day

19. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    WHOOAAAAAAHH!!!

OK they just showed it in slow motion on MOTD and his bones are showing clean through his sock. Poor kid, hope he comes back from it.

They were just commenting on Gallas's 'strange' behaviour at the end of the game where he watched the penalty from really far up the pitch, went mad when it went in and sat down and cried at the end of the game ... maybe the emotions of the afternoon just caught up with him.

appleCORR

20. red & wite army

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    It just completely sucks. He moved bloody continents when he was a teenager, to further his footballing career. He made sactifice after sacrifice - and then crap like this happens to him.

Just doesn't seem fair to me - just like the result of the game. Unjust explains it best.

BTW, Nice stuff there Bigg

21. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I just think that having seen your friend and team mate have his leg broken, then have to play 90 minutes of football, come back from a (dodgy) goal down and lose all three points with a dodgy penalty...it would all get on top of you methinks.

22. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Surely he in a hosp near u apps? Just can't see them taking him anywhere far at this stage...mebe u can blag into working there and sending him our best. That now surpasses Henrik's and that Danish guys injuries as most vividly DUDE!!! in my mind.
    Does bring up the question of insurance, I just wonder if peeps have the sense to take out policies. Im convinced the clubs will, but the players themselves...guess it depends on their agents, but there's alot of cheddar at stake when u looking at a kid like that possibly ending his career already...

On a happier note bigg thats sick! Im sooo over most tatts, especially cliched ones (even kids names) as everyone and they moms has them in one of a few standard formats, but that font, with the offset on 2 lines, im liking it. Not that u give a 2nd shish about what anyone thinks about such a personal tatt, but for what it's worth it's sweetens.
    I like the DOB as a reminder for prezzies, coz father or not u r but a man, and thus birfdays are not our fortay....

I feel bad that u and apps didn't have a date, it's about time we had some more romance on here- the last action we got was when niketalaria tried to fcuk us all....

23. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah, you could see how shaken the Arsenal players were after they'd seen just how bad the break was. I'm sure that had something to do with the performance. You can't really blame them for not having their mind on the game after that.

appleCORR

24. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Yea in fairness, having not seen the injury, my earlier comments about billy g's antics were a tad harsh, but then still if he's gonna wear the armband he's gotta rise above his emotions and be a leader of men, which for many reasons outside of today I believe he isn't...

But in all this downbeat talk, can we not lose sight of Walcott's facial fluff!!!