Because Everyone's Irish on St. Patrick's Day---NSROT[19]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by cjump, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    thing is, utd fans feel they are hard done by, by the refs

which is a complete joke

most managers don't see things for their own team, but utd get away with the most shit

especially when it comes to greasy cheats diving for penalties frequently and kikcing players and not getting carded

eg reyes and torres

2. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You should know by now that A.Hole is a dickhead. He needs to remember who gave him everything he's got and stop being stupid knob.

Talking of A.Hole what exactly did he do on Wednesday that started all this descent stuff. I missed it.

appleCORR

3. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Easssy tiger. That could be seen as being a bit racist. And might offend a few people.

appleCORR

4. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    nearly broke huttons leg

5. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Ahh i saw that in the paper, but i didn't see anything about the descent thing. He is just a knob. He annoyes me. The thing about Cole is he was QUALITY when he was at Arsenal. But then he believed his own hype, saw cash money and moved to cheatski, and to me, naaah. don't rate him anymore.

appleCORR

6. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    Just to be controversial....
    Ashley is still the best English LB by a mile, it's hard to give any cheatski player credit coz of the shite style they play with BUT im not gonna villify a man who has stood up and been counted time and time again for his country JUST for doing what any other professional footballer would have done, indeed all the bigger names on his team did. Horrific tackle, but then after hutton made the anti-ash stand of making out that such people were sell-outs, only to bump up the offer and actually sell-out for an inflated price, well can't say im gonna lose sleep over it happening to him. Ash had no right protesting for merely being booked for that, BUT his "F it, theres my name go on f'in book me then" reaction is classic, and what I have wished players unjustly getting booked would do to show up traffic warden jobsworths...

tbm teaters on my ignore list once again with his audacity, exactly how anyone can sling mud about diving when supporting the team that bought bergkamp and pires to the prem, AND to make slanderous insinuations about footballers as divers who kicking JOSE REYES, well the irony is tantamount to morony....incidentally I think G.Nev was asked to kick Reyes by the goon fans after all that "mis-quoted" BS about him wanting to play for Real....

7. Skizz

Skizz Guest

I don't know where you got this idea Bergkamp dived, Pires yes but Dennis never did, and I don't know what Reyes has to do with anything...

apps Cole basically put a shit challenge in on Hutton, he should have been sent off for it but instead the ref booked him, before that he was screaming and shouting at the ref and he wouldn't let him get a word in, then the ref said he was going to book him, he told the ref to F off. Then the ref said turn around, because of this stupid "you have to look at the card" rule, and instead he stood there with his back to the ref, pointing to the number at the back of his shirt and F'ing and blinding. CVNT.

8. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    pires dived yes, but is he playing now? i hate all cheaters, i hate it when eboue dives, i hate it when cesc dives and whines to the ref etc

your only mad because i have an unquestionable hatred for your idol lol

and my view will always be biased as i detest man utd and anything associated with them

9. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    which makes u a biggot.....

Not that im not, but at least not irrationally :rolleyes:

bigg, bergkamp at wembley vs england, shouldn't have been allowed to play in this country after that... plus a few other times tord the end of his career that really sickened me coz people talked about him like he was some kind of zola that graced our league...

still im no Utd fan and they've had/have their fair share of cheats- veron, saha, and a whole host of budget european left wingers blomqcruyff etc etc, sheringham certainly created contact at times when there might not be otherwise, for that matter so did/does sir becks...Id have absolutely no time for cheats if it wasn't for the fact that skill players simply don't get enuff protection and have to leave their feet to avoid the fate that eduardo suffered...
    people moan they're trying to take tackling out of football, which is BS, IMHO they need to try and take the deliberate intention to harm another whilst in a tackle out of it, like the quintessential wes brown tackle thru the opponent to give away a throw- how can u justify that as anything but intimidation!

whilst im on my soapbox, they should look into kickins instead of throw ins. I was very against this a decade ago when they spoke of it to speed up the game, coz clearly it'll make a set piece that will bring the centre backs up anywhere from within the opponents half, BUT as a measure to punish players kicking the ball out of play, it may well work to make the game more skillful as the backpass rule has.

Goal-line technology, what a joke! How u gonna go do that when most likely more goals are scored after incorrect line calls elsewhere on the field...

Video replay is a MUST, even if just used in the super-league way- leave play running when uncertain but give urself the option of correcting a mistake a minute or so afterwards instead of erroneously maintaining it!

oh yea and prolly introduce salary caps or franchising to stop the abramovich syndrome....

an intermediate card between yellow and red? like make 3 yellows = red, have dissent and petty bookings etc still equal a yellow but say tackles from behind or nasty late kicks can equal 2 yellows but NOT a sending off...sure it complicates the game but then this just illustrates how bad we need COMPETENT refs who have a sensical policy book behind them, the offside rule was introduced to a)stop goal-hanging and b) alienate women who don't get it, NOW that no men understand the current rule it's lost it's purpose!!!

That is all, ish

10. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Can someone give me the short version of what Case just said then i might be bothered to read it!

appleCORR

11. m4k-10

m4k-10 New Member

Nov 6, 2007
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    he was saying how much he loved you:)

12. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    something about bergkamp.

replace throw ins with kick ins.

use video replay

get an orange card, between yellow and red.

and what m4k said

13. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Hahaha, shut up you too!!! :rolleyes:

So what about captain Rio? I think its a good call. He's been on top form lately for United.

appleCORR

14. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    but he has the mental accumen of a rocking horse

i think a captain should be reasonably intelligent

but hes a quality player so he can lead by example

15. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Exactly, I bet that JT is a little bit bummed though!

Apparently Capello is going to rotate captains before he names his captain for the WC 2010 campaign.

appleCORR

16. Shrapnac

Shrapnac Member

Feb 19, 2007
    New Jersey
    NSROT[19] - SR posts only.

17. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    If rio leads by example then all england players will clip pin-point 50 yard balls onto the head of a wide open defender, and we won't retain posession EVER!

How I hate thee Capeloo, let me count the ways....

once apon a time apps loved my rants, nowadays she don't even read them...once again the novelty that is Case has worn off on women.....

18. cjump

cjump Member

Jul 31, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    what is your current ipod playlist like everyone?

19. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    i dont own an i hog

of late ive been rocking

dr dre, tupac, warren g, sean p, wu, aim, big pun

had a bit of a jiggy time lately with this commercial shiyut

20. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    PJ & Duncan's "why me" on loop....occassionally interspersed with "honet to the B" by billie piper....

21. quixoticelixir42

quixoticelixir42 New Member

Jun 24, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thursday, The Juliana Theory, Emery, Chiodos, All Time Low, The Academy Is..., Cute Is WHat We Aim For, theAUDITION, Haste The Day, blessthefall, Cartel, Brand New, Four Letter Lie, My American Heart, Modest Mouse, Manchester Orchestra, Daft Punk, Almighty[my friends' band], and End The Century

that caps most of the music from my "recently played" list.
    I run my ipod mostly in the car, and it's usually on my 450 song playlist.

22. COPA17

COPA17 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Mainly Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, and RHCP, but a little bit here and there from: SRV, Lupe Fiasco, Disturbed, Chiodos, Enter Shikari, Black Sabbath, Wilco, and a bunch of others i cant really remember off the top of my head

23. KingTrezegol

KingTrezegol New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Lowestoft
    Kanye, Lupe Fiasco, Sway (DaSafo, not the Yank dickhead, not saying all yanks are dickheads), Jack Johnson, Justice, Lil Wayne, DJ Mehdi, Daft Punk, The Cool Kids, Dr. Dre, Tupac, Nas, Kano, Dizzee Rascal, Lethal Bizzle, KRS-One...

24. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Playlist Iam listing to

Lupe Fiasco-Superstar
    LCD Soundsystem-All My Friends
    Klaxons- Goldan Skans
    Eric Prdyz- Call On Me
    Vampire Weekend- A-Punk
    The Sounds- Song with a mission
    Radiohead-Nude
    Radiohead-Reckoner
    MGMT-Kids
    MGMT- Time to Pretend
    MGMT-Electric Feel
    MGMT-Weekend Wars
    M.i.a- Paper Planes
    One Republic- Stop and Stare

25. kaitster

kaitster New Member

Nov 2, 2006
    North Carolina
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I've been on a Jack Johnson binge lately. It's nice and chill.