Beasley - psv @ vitesse 11-21 [R]

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by afgrijselijkheid, Nov 21, 2004.

1. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Beasley's been doing pretty well. But (it's getting old, I know from what I've read and said here) it wouldn't hurt him to get a bit stronger. He's muscled off the ball a bit too easily.

Other than that I think he might indeed become pretty big. But only time will tell.

2. Nico Limmat

Nico Limmat Member+

Oct 24, 1999
    Dubai, UAE
    Club:
    Grasshopper Club Zürich
    Nat'l Team:
    Switzerland
    Exactly. Vonlanthen has scored three goals in six matches (1 starting, 5 subs) and still isnt getting any playing time...

PSV has many options up front.

3. Repoman

Repoman New Member

Jan 26, 2004
    Seattle
    From the Sibon clip, I see that Derek Smalls was in attendance. Didn't know that he was a fan of Dutch footie ...

4. jri

jri Red Card

Sep 28, 2000
    boca
    Couldn't tell if he was packin'... :)

5. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
  6. dabes2

dabes2 Member

Jun 1, 2003
    Chicago
    He wrote this.

7. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Beasley did well in yesterdays match. He worked hard and deserved that goal in the 93rd minute. Bealsye had 4 chances to get that goal one was a header but, that was never gonna be a goal. He had one were the ball dropped in front of him he controled it and when he was about to strike a defender was there to break it up. One was an open goal he had to slide to get to the ball and he hit it and it hit the post kinda unlucky.Then the actual goal.Beasley didnt do all that well in the first half he did much better in the second. When Arnhem went down to 10 Beasley was calling for the ball kinda on the same run when he scored the goal but, PSV was trying to get the best possible attack. Beasley overall had a good match.

8. DP_elyanqui

DP_elyanqui New Member

Mar 2, 2004
    vagabond