Bayern Subscription Service

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Basti, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basti

Basti New Member

May 9, 2002
    Anyone have it?

I just decided to get it as they offer full Bayern CL games with a few hours delay

better than not watching it at all no?

2. Fkesoccer

Fkesoccer New Member

Jul 22, 2001
    lol, i was just about to post the same thing you did.

Anyone have it?

Just post your username and passwrod, kind sir/madam, so the community of Bayern Munich could share it. We'll all be very grateful.

;-)

3. Syncope

Syncope New Member

Mar 28, 2002
    I have it, but there are/were some problems.

(1) When I created the account and received the login, I couldn't log in. After a lengthy email exchange with fcbayern.de, and not being able to resolve this, I wanted to cancel. I was told I couldn't because I'd already activated the account (which was true, but I still couldn't log in). I told them that I work for a managed hosting company, and that I myself can program a login in SQL and ASP, and that there must be something wrong somewhere--I'm not too stupid to type in my username and password. I was told via email that "Wenn Ihnen das System sagt, dass Sie Ihren Usernamen oder Ihr Passwort falsch eingegeben haben, dann ist das auch so." In response I wrote a very nasty email, which eventually resulted in my getting a new login...which works.

(2) To this day I still cannot find full games online. Maybe it's just for CL games and not for BL games?

(3) I can only ever watch one Video report. Nothing else plays after I've watched the first one--of course I can always log out and log in again. It can't be a bandwidth issue, since I have 2.1 Gbps available to me. But it could be a problem with the OS and the embedding of the player into the Web page.

4. Basti

Basti New Member

May 9, 2002
    I haven't had any problems with it so far... I've watched everything on the FCB Champions area.

I think the Champions League viewing is well worth the 16euro I paid

5. Basti

Basti New Member

May 9, 2002
    Yup
    username: gast
    password: gast

hehe just kidding ;)

I would share but I don't know if half the world will end up with my password

6. Fkesoccer

Fkesoccer New Member

Jul 22, 2001
    PM it to me..lol