Bayern Munich v Hannover 96 [R] Pre/Post Match

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by Catfish, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

LORDR -- did Scholl come on as the attacking mid behind the forwards or at outside midfield? Did the Frings and Ballack switch seem to work better? I hope so... this is better in the long run for Munich... finding a more "effective" position for Ballack.

2. LordR

LordR Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Germany
    Scholl was more or less "free". He roamed behind the strikers. Frings impressed me a lot, he and Ballack switched often, Frings played like against Wolfsburg in the "Ballack-role", while Ballack was a bit more defensive than usual, but was rather unimpressive.

3. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Man oh man, what a week its been.....well if you count last weekend, Gladbach embarasses Bayern which made me furious, Bayern then undeservedly lose to Juve because of an amateur mistake....I almost went mental! Thank the invisible man in the sky they managed to outplay Hannover!

The attack looked effective in this game. I'm glad Makaay got back to his scoring ways and Guerrero scored his first game with the first team in the Bundesliga. Let's hope they keep it up this time.....

4. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    is guerrero now bayerns 3rd foward?

iwith the permamently injured zickler and santa cruz always underpeforming or being injured

and hashemian not getting playign time

is it safe to assume that paolo is the coaches first option of the bench in the foward department?

5. LordR

LordR Member

Jul 12, 2002
    Germany
    I don't think so. Santa Cruz and Hashemian would be on the bench, if they are fit and in good shape. Guerrero has only a few Bundesliga games, so there's no reason yet to see him as the new superstar. He sure will get a few appearances during the season, but he will spend most of the time with the reserve's.

6. bayer_leverkusen_no1

Nov 7, 2004
    Sydney
    the bundesliga is shaping to become more normal now. Its only a matter of time before lacklustre wolfsburg drop down. Three cheers to FCbayern!

7. Matschr

Matschr New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    The best players yesterday was Makaay, Schweinsteiger and Demichelis. Also Scholl made a great game. He really can help Bayern this season. We played good when we think there couldn't play: Sagnol, Görlitz, Lucio, Linke, Santa Cruz, Trochowski, Zickler and Deisler.

8. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    they should loan him out

9. 96Squig

96Squig Member

Feb 4, 2004
    Hanover
    Club:
    Hannover 96