Bautista en la mira de Rio Plato

Discussion in 'Mexicans Abroad' started by Hecho en Mexico, Jul 28, 2006.

1. julio like woah

julio like woah New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    CAL.
  2. rey arturo

rey arturo New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    Going to Argentina is the way Mexican players learn to heat up the bench. Besides, I suspect not too many Argentinians would like Bofo on their own turf; I don't think Benitez or Palermo would be inviting him to share some "mate" with him if he goes.

3. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    y eso que el aspe es medio guerito... el bofo esta re prieto y la situacion en el locker seria peor aun.

terrible move... chivas is a much better institution playing in a better league than river anyway.

4. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I think it might be Sergio Arias to Hercules???theyve been talking about him leaving theyre proabably hiping this shit up....although i do hope Bofo leaves i mean Yo soy AMERICANISTA hasta morir pero creo que el Bofo tiene mejor calidad que Omar...y ojala se vaya

5. mopey04

mopey04 New Member

Nov 27, 2005
    last time i checked chivas was in the semis of libertadores no argie teams

6. julio like woah

julio like woah New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    CAL.
    i doubt it tho..because on that espn deportes there was a headline saying bofo will follow kikin and salzido to europa or something like that..

7. DelChiverio

DelChiverio Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Nevada
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I believe that the player in question in the Excelsior article is Adolfo Bautista. Perhaps Bofo's performance against Velez raised many eyebrows in Europe.
    Frangie states that the player who is going to Europe was not part of the national team and he stated sarcastically that "we (Chivas) are going to be left with no players" (which signifies that it is a player of the First Team) because of this event. I heartily agree that the Mexican league is more powerful than the Argentine league. The following facts about the dominance of Mexican teams in Copa Libertadores is a good starting point to analyze my above statement:

Totales de Equipos Mexicanos contra Argentinos en Copa Libertadores
    PJ PG PE PP GF GC DIF Puntos
    30 14 10 6 42 28 13 52

If the Argentine clubs were superior to the Mexican clubs then we would see the opposite of what the facts reveal.

Nonetheless, we will know for sure who is departing from Chivas on Monday or Tuesday. If the deal goes through, may that player (whoever it is) have much success in Europe.