Battrick Help

Discussion in 'Battrick' started by vidgms, Oct 11, 2005.

1. vidgms

vidgms Member

Sep 29, 2005
    California
    I recently signed up with battrick and it said that I would receiver and email shortly with my login info and all that jazz. I never got the email. Is it just me or is a lot of people signing up getting that problem?

2. AAGunner3

AAGunner3 Member

Feb 14, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not uncommon. I believe they are swamped.

3. vidgms

vidgms Member

Sep 29, 2005
    California
    Yeah whenever I visit the site the list of waiting players for each country gets bigger and bigger.

4. Helghallen

Helghallen Member
    Staff Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Raymore, MO
    Its popular, people keep signing up.

5. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    which country did you apply to join?

6. vidgms

vidgms Member

Sep 29, 2005
    California
    Well, right after I posted this yesterday I went to my yahoo email account and guess what was there, duh duh duh the BT email with my password and all that jazz. I signed up for South Africa and had my first match today. Well gonna go see if I won!

Edit: Todays not the 14th is it? Dangit now I fee stupid because matches aren't until tomarrow. I'm gonna go curl up in a fetal posistion and cry because I feel stupid now. JK

7. Bluto11

Bluto11 The sky is falling!

May 16, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    haha, thats good you got your team. good luck this season!

8. Craig P

Craig P BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 26, 1999
    Eastern MA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know I've gone looking for my match a day early on BT before, although now I've settled into having matches on Fridays.

9. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Has anyone come upon a thought or strategy for nets???

I think once i get the stamina of a couple bowlers up I'll throw all my nets to 2 players.

In a perfect world I'd have 1 main trainee and 2-3 other guys who I'd have a projects to level up a bit and sell to help offset the cost of the net sessions. I don't intell to be a seller in this game as in BT.

I'll only sell good players when they are over 28 or so I guess, or until a yp w/ potential comes along and I've got to make space in the team. Its going to be slow, but I figure in 4-5 seasons I should have 3 or 4 guys who are outstanding players and able to carry the team. I'll concentrate on batsmen and all rounders... I think bowlers are useful too, but w/ there being more spots for batsmen than bowlers I think I'll lean that way.