Battery vs. Hartford Athletic - 2019

Discussion in 'Charleston Battery' started by AMBreakers, Jan 31, 2019.

1. AMBreakers

AMBreakers Member

Boston Breakers, Boston Univ. Women's Soccer, Norwich City, Charleston Battery
    Jun 21, 2010
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Boston Breakers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am from CT, but have been a longtime supporter of the Battery since I have relatives that live in Charleston and visit there frequently (though I haven't actually been to a game at MUSC since 2013). I never thought I'd get a chance to see the Battery play this close to home, but since Hartford was granted a USL expansion franchise I will have that opportunity this year!

The game between the teams in Charleston is the second week of the season (March 16), and the game in CT isn't until July. Looking forward to both.

fatbastard repped this.
  2. AMBreakers

AMBreakers Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Boston Breakers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hoping Guerra will be in the lineup when the Battery travel up here in a few weeks' time. They have missed him badly the first half of the season. A lot of lower scoring draws so far, but they're still in a good enough position to perhaps make a run in the second half. I heard he was at least back on the bench for the recent game against NYRBII......

I am also making plans to fly down to SC for the last game of the regular season in October. Have to be there for what could be the last game ever on D.I. (unless they do end up hosting a playoff game TY.)

3. Mister Obvious

Arsenal
    United States
    May 20, 2006
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    His visa problems must have been solved. He was on the do not enter list for going to Iran with the T&T national team

4. AMBreakers

AMBreakers Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Boston Breakers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He was supposed to be in the starting lineup for the last two games (at Atlanta II and vs Memphis) but both games were postponed due to weather, so this upcoming Saturday could actually end up being his first game back....