Barra tix for the US-ES match?

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by eltico, Oct 8, 2002.

1. eltico

eltico Member

Jul 16, 2000
    Hey, Barra folks. You guys gonna be selling tix in the Barra for the US-ES game? I'm likely gonna have a group of 10 or so animated college students coming up with me. In the past we have just bought tix through ticketmaster, but then we're always in a section where we're at a distinct numerical disadvantage. Any info you guys have would be great.

2. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    I will get back with this! (Begbie + Chico? Feel free to answer if you know all the details!) --O

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    At this time I'm not sure. Tickets for the USMNT are being handled by the USSF and not United so our allocation is still in question. I think that we will be , but we can't advertise it yet. Check our website www.barra-brava.com from time to time, and if I hear anything different I'll post it here on BS.

4. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Chico, DC United is handling group sales, or at least the Fed site points you to DCU for groups of more than 20.

I've already put in for a La Norte group (having more than 20 people interested in buying tickets before midnight last night), so I'm sure the Barra won't have a problem.

Of course, the BB and anyone else, is welcome to join us for the match.

Sachin

5. Red&Black

Red&Black Member+

Aug 30, 2001
    Lot 8
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Burkina Faso
    i called my ticket rep and he told me i could get my 4 usual seats.

6. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Working on this... I promise a proper answer soon!

7. eltico

eltico Member

Jul 16, 2000
    Sweet. Yeah, this is a bump.

8. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Hey I am trying to get a hold of Oscar. I think his wife may have him buried in the basement :)

I can assure you that you will get tickets in the Barra if you need them. Since we handle the seats in a general admission style it really makes no difference if you get them now or the day of the game as long as you get them. (and it will take a bit to sell out so your safe!) Hopefully will have a answer and a detailed one! How many do you need?

9. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Hey McOwen, I got the impression from DC that all three supporters groups had their sections "marked off" like usual.

Odds are you do have your tickets, it's just a matter of physically receiving them.

Sachin

10. McOwen

McOwen Member

Jun 13, 2000
    Retirement Community
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Yeah, I am more worried about recieving a call from Oscar :)

I don't think he loves us anymore :)

--STILL... I shall return with details as requested!!
    thanks Sachin. --Owen

11. eltico

eltico Member

Jul 16, 2000
    Probably about six. Ten guys expressed interest, but some won't go because they'll have to worked or they're whipped beyond all belief.