Bargkamp Scarf

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by goonsquad, Jul 15, 2006.

1. goonsquad

goonsquad Member

Apr 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So I ordered my new kit today and saw on the Arsenal online shop that they are selling a commemorative Bergkamp Scarf for the testimonial. Only problem is, it's sold out already! I would be grateful to anyone who could grab me one at the game. Of course I would pay for the scarf and whatever shipping costs apply.

thanks

Mike

2. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    I saw that too, damn, you really can't hesitate when you see something in the Arsenal online shop. I missed out on this and some really cool Final Salute stuff because it seems like they have such unbelievably big demand and/or such limited runs. These sorts of things are destined to be extremely popular, you'd think they'd make more...

3. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I was at the game today and picked up 3 DB10 Testimonial scarves.
    If anyone is interested in having one then PM me.
    I will be over in NYC as of 29.8.06 so I can mail them from there.

4. Jeff L

Jeff L Member

May 12, 2002
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    At the time of writing I had 7 replies, so I will go with the first 3 in which were "Goonsquad"; "ArsenalGooner" and "GunnerPhan". If you 3 contact me again, I will make arrangements with you to get them to you.
    The others that PM'd me, I am sure that I will be able to get more on the opening day against Aston Villa so bear with me, and if you still want a scarf I will get more on 19th August. Jeff.