Barcelona SC- Part II (2008/2010)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by ecuajhony, Jun 23, 2005.

1. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil
    Re: Barcelona Sporting Club- Ecuador!!! (r)

with a 9 man side there wasn't much we could do, still it was close. :cool:

2. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj

In my opinion, Argentine futbol makes a very good (obvious) point that you have to work on the youth setup and bring kids to the first team, with little mistakes possible. Alot of clubs in Ecuador consider academies a waste instead of an investment, you can tell when the club is bringing in rejects from other countries to play and giving the youngster little playing time for their developement. If you look at what Merlo is doing to Miller Bolanos' game, its just awful. He is stripping him of the confidence that a player of his age (18) needs. He obviously tells him to pass the ball as soon as he gets it, that is not his game. If you have seen Miller play before you know that the kid has talent and the ability to dribble defenders, provide good passes, and great crosses, Merlo actually instills a very defensive mentality on him, at one point you could actually see him play a defensive midfielder role, which is not only bad for his developement, but also his confidence. You can't give a role that important to a youngster who has just come out, not only that...but it is not his natural position.

3. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: no grata

El Círculo de Periodistas declaró a Merlo, DT del Barcelona, "persona no grata por no permitir el derecho a la libertad de expresión". La decisión se tomó porque el ex técnico de Raciing realiza las prácticas a puertas cerradas, no brinda conferencias y, esta semana, ni siquiera permitió el ingreso de los periodistas al Club.

More...

4. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Re: News: no grata

La c@gada, 2-2

5. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Where are all the Matamba-Castro lovers now? the best defense in the country? Did you see that last goal? those central defenders are the most awful I've seen in Barcelona in awhile. And Merlo knows this! It's why he plays defensive because he has no confidence in them. MATAMBA is not winning anything. Thank god Barcelona is done. I never supported Politics in futbol and the Maruri- Noboa coalition did that and it backfired. Noboa Sr. is definitely trying to become President of the country but let see how much they really want to work in futbol. let's see if they pump in Millions in the youth development and have a strategy a Largo plazo..EMELEC is/was on the same road. is Mr. Wated related to president Correa? Nephew maybe? Did anyone notice how Corp. Capwell won the elections than kicked Nehme out? Who used who? Now those politicians were awful and nehme had to step back in and save them. once the politics are out of the way in the clubs from the costa than they will see progress until than, Get owned by the clubs in the sierra.

6. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj

Repped, because thats exactly how it is...the worse part is that we contract garbage players in our league that rejects from other foreign leagues instead of developing our own talent and letting them play.

7. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito

Damn guys, el dep. Quito just got to hot at the end for any one to catch up.

8. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

Yeah, they are so bad that they have been nominated (Castro AND Matamba) for BEST player of the Year.

I guess you didn't have a problem when only a couple year ago Paz was a candidate for Mayor in Quito and Moncayo owned him and was reelected.

Like I said, there are only 2 types of fans, Barcelonistas and Anti-Barcelonistas.

9. \^the king^/

\^the king^/ Member

Jul 4, 2007
    wherevr da action @
    Club:
    Liga de Quito

Damn.

10. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Are you joking? Tell fatass matamba to stop eating all those damn bollos!

Dude, have a brain for christsakes. the difference is that Paz has ALWAYS been involved with LIGA. ALWAYS been involved For years and Years. How about Noboa and Maruri?? As Far as i remember, Noboa has always had Banana money. Why all of a sudden get involved? Doesn't Maruri come from money? and he still after all that's happened still insists that the difference was the quality of the foreigners.. What a jackass, get a clue. If one thing he's not learn from this year is that you CANNOT buy championship. you have to earn them with hard work.. Slowly but surely barcelona will lose new generations of fans especially in Quito. No longer can barcelona brag about those two Copa libertadores loses. Does any of the new generation even remember why Barcelona is so great? someone remind me please.

11. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj

Argentine Futbol is right... all Barcelona have now is history...and their history is not even that great internationally. Liga is already starting to build a very recognizable institution and right now they are obviously dominating Ecuadorian football.

12. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador

true, regardless of the result of this year's campeonato (with DQuito looking like the champion this time around) Liga's recent string of success, plus the mundial de clubes, peace cup next year all point to a team that is growing domestically and internationally...it is all about investment in the kids, those are the ones that pay dividends in the future.

13. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

What the hell has that got to do with Anything? You are also forgetting that Paz is ALOT older than Maruri and los Noboa. Antonio Noboa is only in his 30's and has been involved with Barcelona for the past 7 years. Did you expect him to hold a position in the team when he was a teen?
    You said Maruri was there because of political Ambitions, well exactly the same can be said for Paz, he was Ministro de Finanzas in the 80's when he made a truck load of money on "La sucretizacion de la deuda", he became mayor of quito in the 90's (not a very good one at that), was beaten in the Presidential Elections 1995 by Abdala Bucaram, and lost again for Mayor a few years ago.
    Pretty much Everyone in Ecuador who is affiliated with Soccer has had some sort of political connection.

The noboa Family has been involved in Barcelona in one way or another for years, first by Luis Noboa (+) who Invested alot of Money with Coca Cola thru Isidro Romero and now their grandsons, Luis and Antonio Noboa.

You can call Matamba fat all you want, if you had even bother to watch more than 1 game this season, anyone with half an ounce of brain would know he has had one of his best seasons ever.

And yeah now I know you havent even watched a Barcelona game, specially after you say that they will keep losing fans, specially in Quito, LOL, did you even watch the games against D.Quito and El Nacional in Atahualpa? Barcelona more than doubled the local teams fanbase. If anything Barcelona fanbase keeps growing outside Guayaquil.

I wouldn't expect you to know why Barcelona is geat and why it established the biggest fanbase in Ecuador, because you really don't know squat about Ecua Footie.
    All you do on this boards is spew hate.

14. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

so what? who doesn't know this crap? How long has Paz been involved with liga. someone remind me please..7 years?..lol..

Exactly, all those damn years and they still haven't setup a basic youth system that every club in the world survives on? are they that f.vcking stupid not to realize that? What have they done all those damn years? and who has benefited from it? Barcelona or the Noboa? obviously not Barcelona....

if that's your taste in footballers than I will not argue. its your opinion. I have a different opinion..he's worthless in my book..and a smack in the face all those great central defenders from macias, lecaro, noriega, quinonez, montanero..etc..etc..Does anyone here know matamba personally? tell him his aunt teresa makes the best arroz con leche..

Its only a matter of time. there is no reason why new fans will clamour towards Barcelona. For what? remind me again why they are so great? Deportivo quito will definitely grow with this new championships after 40 years..good for them and great for ecua futbol..

barcelona is great because they lost two copa libertadores final and they more championship than any other club. barcelona is great because they beat a estudiante's years ago that really didn't matter. anything else? chuchuca?

again that's your opinion. you have no idea who I am. how do you know I'm not a barcelona fan? and been to countless barcelona game including the 1990 copa final against Olimpia? on a small note my dad used to play indoor futbol with galo solis. you do know who his dad was? I actually have a picture of my dad with Washington munoz.. BUT..that's another story. and just because i don't like other countries futbol or do not agree with certain people and express my opinion doesn't mean I spew hate. Actually you are the one not able to handle my comments. I'm not the one getting upset........can anyone tell me if LUQ SAN is still around? I would ask ladic but I know he doesn't know.

15. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj

Listen guys when people don't like hearing something they get mad and choose to ignore or answer back to provoke insignificant arguments. But Argentine Futbol has not been saying bad things, instead all which he has said has been true, you can tell he is knowledgeable on Ecuadorian football, so there is no point to be mad at him.

16. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

El chino gomez is still mad at me because I f.vck his girlfriend years ago.. I need a beer!!!

17. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

Well thanks for proving my point, its kind of idiotic to compare Rodrigo paz who is 70+ years old to the up and coming Directivos who are in their 30's early 40's

So did has Liga have the best Youth System for 40+ years?

Who the hell has compared Matamba to those guys? Who has even called Matamba one of the best ever? you make some stupid assumptions.

How can it be a matter of time when it keeps growing year after year?
    How about you stop making assumptions again.
    And stupid ones at that.

That is how little you know about Ecua Footie.

Yes we all know the story of you dad and you eating caldo of salchicha, does that make you an expert on Ecua Footie? or just someone that likes to hit Wikipedia alot?

And maybe you didn't notice but this IS a Barcelona Thread, don't expect to talk crap here and everyone just smile at you.

Well it is time for you to hit that wikipedia again. ;)

18. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

wikipedia? yeah the like of luq san and you hanging out in the 18 is in wikipedia also. whatever. still Please because other people are also curious on why barcelona is great..and what are their accomplishments. hell I want to know.. because they produced the greatest player ever Alberto Spencer. no wait that was everest. alex aguinaga? no wait that was dep quito, Polo carrera no wait that was liga. I'm curious now.. have you ever step in the presidencial suite en el Monumental Ladic? I have...wow that was fast of me using wikipedia.

19. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

Actually that was your old lady and me hanging out in la 18. :D

20. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

hahha.. i thought it was the latin palace..habla serio!!

21. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Re: Barcelona Sporting Club - Ecuador!!! (r)

I got to know...it's killing me. Who did you play for in Ecuador?

22. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

Filanbanco. Love the orange and brown!!! hamilton cuvi was my bro.. I was only in guayaquil during the summer..

23. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Nice, thanks...it does seem like you do keep up with what is going on down (or up, if you are currently in Argentina) in Ecuador.

24. cristianoronaldo17

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj

Filanbanco? What years?

Do you remember a player by the last name of Rodriguez in Filanbanco? I really forgot his first name. But he used to play in the team, not sure about what years though.

25. Ladic

Ladic Member

Jul 19, 2005
    Guayaquil

http://www.cre.com.ec/Desktop.aspx?Id=222&e=122111