Barcelona are in 9th place

Discussion in 'Spain' started by bkn0528, Oct 9, 2003.

1. bkn0528

bkn0528 Member

Aug 2, 2003
    nyc
    Kluivert + Saviola = Zero goals. Ronaldhino with an injury. Big signing Rustu hasn't played. Is Rijkaard in trouble? I kind of thought Barcelona would be doing a bit better.

2. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    I kind of thought Barcelona would get rid of Rijkaard! :mad:

3. Quango

Quango BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2003
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Is Ronaldinho injured? Is he out for a while, or has he been playing injured?

Quango

4. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    he will be sidelined 10 days, God save us if he gets serious injured, like 3 weeks or more! :(

5. lanedogg

lanedogg New Member

Mar 16, 2003
    Barcelona
    Ronaldinho....

Good day to all:

I get back from USA and Barca is in 9th and Espanyol has 2 points!!! Good grief.

Last night I went to the FCB-Memphis Griz. basketball game here in Barcelona and sitting in the next row to me was none other than Ronaldinho. I just got back from vacation so I had no idea that he was injured. He was with his posse (never thought that Brazilians would have a posse) and left the game with about 3 mins to go. He got a standing O when he appeared on the big screen. Funny, but the Griz had no idea who he was....I wonder if he is regretting his decision not to sign with Manu????

I am surprised by FCB's lack of production this season. I caught about 30 min of their Copa del Rey game and they looked like crap. And that was their full team out there. The press is once again saying that with the exception of Ronnie, their signings have been a bust and that they need a true 9. I still think it is too early to come to any conclusion but tying to Osasuna and Seville is a disgrace. A team with Kluivert, Saviola, and Ronaldinho should be having problems scoring goals.

Also it was annouced today that FCB will not re-sign Luis Enrique next season. I am sure that Madrid fans are devestated by this news.

Forca Barca!!