Barça Media Centre 2.0| Barça related Videos/Images/Interviews/Compilations/Match Highlights [R]

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Viscaelbarca, May 28, 2012.

1. ShortyMac

ShortyMac Member+

Barcelona
    Apr 10, 2011
    Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Posting to add that there will be a second season of Matchday, but, that the players no longer wanted to be filmed in the locker rooms.

Barca players 'reluctant' to display locker-room secrets in 'Matchday 2'
    9 months ago , Konstantin Kuzhalevich
    • The players are against cameras in the locker room.
    • They want some things to remain private and not to be put on display.
    • 'Matchday 2' is being filmed throughout the whole season and will be likely shown next Autumn.
    Barcelona players don't want to put their locker-room life on display when the second documentary series 'Matchday' will premiere, Marca say.

For this reason, the players didn't attend the premiere of the first series earlier in November, the source adds. They were supposedly angered that the details of their private talk with Valverde were displayed — some of the players wanted to take a trip to New York and contacted the manager for this purpose.

Thus, the players want the camera crew to stop filming the movie in the locker room.

The next 'Matchday' series will premiere after the end of the season. Just like the first part, it will highlight Barca's most crucial events of the season and show the players behind the scenes.

2. morrissey

morrissey Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 18, 2000
    West Los Angeles, Calif
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where is it playing?

3. ShortyMac

ShortyMac Member+

Barcelona
    Apr 10, 2011
    Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #353 ShortyMac, Oct 11, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    Rakuten TV in Europe and Japan since Nov 2019, Netflix has the rights in Canada and Latin America since April. It's still not available in the US, yet.

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/en/club...y-series-matchday-in-latin-america-and-canada

Matchday was launched last November 29 in Japan and Europe on the Rakuten TV video-on-demand service, and the company also holds the right for broadcasting in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) and United States, but FC Barcelona reserved the right for transmission in Latin America and Canada, and in Africa and the Middle East too.

4. ShortyMac

ShortyMac Member+

Barcelona
    Apr 10, 2011
    Ohio, USA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Watched Take the Ball, Pass the Ball last night. Wow. Loved it. Loved seeing Pinto, VV, Puyol (I will always miss him in the team, I wish I was a fan earlier so I could see more of him, he deserved a better send-off, I need to get his jersey) Abi, Leo, Henry, Eto'o, Pep at the end was a great surprise.

I wish I was a fan earlier so I could have seen 2008-09 and the sextuple. I came in late 2010. One of my first games was the 5-0 manita.

Gilmango repped this.
  5. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
    anyone listening to any good podcasts lately?
    here are a few i subscribe to, please add your faves.

The Barcelona Podcast - hosted by Dan Hilton and Francesc Tomàs

The Spanish Football Podcast - hosted by Sid Lowe and Phil Kitromilides

Zonal Marking - A Show About Football Tactics - Featuring Michael Cox, Tom Worville and Ali Maxwell

Football Writers Podcast - BT Sport

The Guardian's Football Weekly

ESPN FC

Gilmango repped this.
  6. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is an amazing summary of "the last time Pep won the CL" ten years ago:

ShortyMac repped this.
  7. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yesterday at Stamford Bridge was fun, but 12 years ago today was really something:
    3 years later, yesterday, Pep left to take his sabbatical year off.

unclesox repped this.
  8. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    One of my all-time favorite videos...

ShortyMac and Gilmango repped this.
  9. evil_allan

evil_allan Member+

May 3, 2004
    Turtle Island
  10. unclesox

unclesox BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 8, 2003
    209, California
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    A lot of that content will be shoved to their ESPN+ streaming section. At least, the English language broadcasts will.
    I’m hoping ESPN Deportes will show many of Barcelona’s matches in Spanish.

BocaFan, Gilmango and ShortyMac repped this.
  11. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And I'm hoping with all that money they paid that it won't get harder to find decent streams (in English ideally for me).

12. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    15 years ago today, damn time flies, Valdes and super subs Larsson, Belletti, and Iniesta. Not in English but no b.s. watermarks and such:

Road to the Final + final, partly English:

ShortyMac and evil_allan repped this.
  13. MessiLove

MessiLove New Member

FC Barcelona
    Argentina
    Jun 1, 2021
    Hello Guys, we made a Youtube channel to create new Barca Content, please subscribe and like if you feel like it!

Thanks! We discuss on this video Laporta's comments about Koeman. Anyone else worried Koeman will have a hard time coaching (harder than he already had at the end of last season...) knowing he is option #2 in Laporta's eyes? We already had a bad end to the season, and I am worried Koeman will start poorly this time around. However, I do see reports that at least Koeman is on board with the transfers of Aguero and Eric Garcia, and as a Dutchman i assume he is also excited about Depay and Wijnaldum as possibilities.

14. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. Gilmango

Gilmango Member+

Jul 20, 2006
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great analysis of Barca women's 3rd goal in the CL Final:

ShortyMac repped this.
  16. Barc@4ever

Barc@4ever Member

Barcelona
    Jul 21, 2020
  17. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  18. Barc@4ever

Barc@4ever Member

Barcelona
    Jul 21, 2020
  19. Barc@4ever

Barc@4ever Member

Barcelona
    Jul 21, 2020
  20. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    I cant' listen to that voice for almost 17 minutes. Therefore, I refuse to watch that video.

Puyol was a classic hardman defender. Not much room for them anymore because the game isn't physical like it once was. He was like Adams, Bruce, Stam, Vierchowod, and so many others pre-2000. Tough as nails. Not a girly man like Ramos who got a bunch of tattoos to hide the fact he has feminine skin. Nor was he like Abelardo, who was more refined, elegant and even surgical in his tackles, much like Baresi. Today football is for defenders like Baresi and Abelardo.