Baltimore Viewing Party - US v. El Salvador

Discussion in 'The American Outlaws' started by TheScarfMachine, Mar 28, 2009.

1. TheScarfMachine

May 1, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Baltimore crew is switching things up tonight. We will be at Alexander's Tavern in Fells Point, rather than our usual Slainte Pub. We will be arriving at 7:00pm to try and catch some of the Mexico game.

The USMNT game starts at 9:00pm, and will be on with sound in the upstairs. We're expecting a decent sized crowd this time, so we hope to see you there!

http://www.alexanderstavern.com/

2. jakcfl

jakcfl Member

Mar 5, 2007
    Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do you and your group have viewing events for each televised USMNT match? Will you be out Wednesday? Also, do you have similar viewing events for televised MLS matches? Hope you enjoyed the comeback last night, though most of the match was nothing to see.

3. TheScarfMachine

May 1, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

We meet up for each and every televised USMNT match, so we will certainly be out Wednesday. We're a National Team only group, which means there's no club talk during games. As such, we've tended to stay away from MLS, EPL, or other club games.

For those of you who couldn't make it, Alexander's was great (I think I'm still a bit hungover, it was so great). They put on the game, with sound, despite the grumblings of a dozen Pitt fans who lost their television with four minutes left in the game. The place was loud, and we ended up having a very nice crowd of about twenty hardcore USMNT fans, and about fifteen or so stragglers who wanted to see what all the commotion was about. We're going to try the place again on Wednesday, to see how it works out having us downstairs

More details to come. If you'd like to sign up for our e-mail list, send me a PM with your address.

4. aceterp

aceterp New Member

Feb 17, 2007
    Harrisburg, PA
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BraVo, sorry couldnt make it out, was in Atlanta.. Keep this stuff coming guys! Will try and make it down on Wednesay