Balotelli regrets choosing Italy, says father

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Saint Miccoli, May 2, 2016.

1. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Uruguay didn't bother to venture out of their own end until the bogus red to Marchisio and Cavani studs up tackle took out Verratti (with no call incidentally). CR bunkered and got a lucky header on one attempt on net. Blabotelli blew two chances in that game too.

phat, Pietro Calcio and Rosay repped this.
  2. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #27 phat, May 21, 2016
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    Like I have said in the other thread and I was serious. Highlight of his career.

[​IMG]

scirea6 and La Magica repped this.
  3. AlbertoAlbino

AlbertoAlbino Member

Jun 25, 2014
    Hong Kong
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm sorry to ask, but seriously, is balo in this photo?:alien:

4. romanista8910

romanista8910 Member+

May 7, 2010
    Roma
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I know this was posted a while back but had to comment because I started laughing. As all of you said Balotelli could possibly be the best striker in the world, let alone Italy for his generation. He however lacks a brain. He is more of an embarrassment than anything. It hurts seeing such talent go to waste and always pulling out the "it's because I'm black". Naturally you are always going to get picked on and what not when you are in a minority. It's super unfortunate that there are idiots that do this but it's the reality of life unfortunately. Instead of hiding behind an excuse, prove people wrong and show some effort. You make millions of dollars and have the opportunity to be one of the biggest names in the world of sports. Hell, you can call me whatever names you want and I'd still take that deal. What the hell do you care what a few idiots say about you when you are the one who knows yourself. They don't. I've lost all respect for the guy and if he ever wants to earn any of it back he needs to do a complete 180. He should have played for Ghana Hahaha he'd still be terrible. Then it would be I suck because I'm not white. I should have played for Italy!

5. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I don't know if race has anything to do with Balotelli or not being picked but he has scored 2 goals in 2 seasons. I don't know of many national teams on earth who would pick a forward who hasn't scored in league action.

romanista8910 repped this.
  6. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No. His twitter career has been filled with Photoshop jobs, this was his most significant. Poboom has already come out and denied he ever was with this loser.