Badou Kere

Discussion in 'Belgium' started by youcantseeme, Dec 22, 2005.

1. youcantseeme

youcantseeme Member

Dec 22, 2005
    England
    We have got him on trial at West Brom from Charleroi for a few days. Is he any good and what is his best position. thanks

2. O-side

O-side New Member

Jul 3, 2005
    Verviers/ Belgium
    He's one of the best central defensers this year in Belgium. I think he can help West Brom...

3. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    This might give Matthijsen some more transfer money for new players. (Baseggio???)

4. youcantseeme

youcantseeme Member

Dec 22, 2005
    England
    good stuff....how much do you think he'll cost if we decide to sign him??

5. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    If your club puts 1M € on the table Charleroi should accept IMO :cool:
    They are not among the richest clubs in Belgium and this amount should satisfy them.Well you know sometimes there is a BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIGGGGGGGG
    difference between what we think and what happens ! ;)

6. youcantseeme

youcantseeme Member

Dec 22, 2005
    England
    lol..yea thats true.

1m euros..thats about £500,000 I think. Suppose thats fair enough for one of Belgiums better defenders, considering other top defenders like Kompany and Van den Borre are there.

7. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    1M €=634480 £ exactly ;) as you said that's fair enough as Vandenborre and especially Kompany are much over that price but Kere is a really efficient guy and should do a good job at West Brom but if he has a contract leave him a few months to acclimate to premiership.

8. youcantseeme

youcantseeme Member

Dec 22, 2005
    England
    lol well we need cover for our two centre backs but hopefully he can pick up the pace of the prem fast coz we are in a bit of trouble at the moment :( if he does sign hopefully he can make that position his own alongside our youngster Curtis Davies who is similar to Kompany.

I see you support Anderlecht, what happened to Dindane, he wanted to sign for us buy you didnt let him lol ;)

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone!! :)

9. gerby

gerby Member

Jan 14, 2001
    South of Belgium
    Well the club did'nt want to let him go because they still needed him as a striker because winning the championship and beeing in CL was a must and of course they expected more money from a richest club IMO.It's probably as simple as that :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to you too !!!

10. tomo

tomo New Member

May 25, 2004
    ANTWERP, BELGIUM
    Merry christmas everybody!!! I hope you guys have a peaceful and amusing night :)

11. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Merry Christmas to all my friends in the Belgium forum!