Backe in a Dynamo Uniform

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by bayernguy311, Oct 20, 2006.

1. nobius

nobius BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2006
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What's a normal size?

2. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Member+

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    5 is normal.

3. FuBoy

FuBoy Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just got back from picking up my tickets. Couple of Orange 5's in sight with signatures - pretty tempting for a hard core fan. Guess Dynamo FO made a run on the size 5s.

4. DynaKat

DynaKat New Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Speaking of soccer balls, at the game last Sunday, Waibel got upset after having to wait for a ball to be handed to him when it went out of bounds near 109.

The second time it happened he yelled something along the lines of "Why isn't there a ********ing ball?!" Several of us cheered and agreed, and one of the Dynamo staff screamed at us about how expensive they were. Kind of annoying, because Waibel had a point.

5. Dynamo Dave

Dynamo Dave Member

Aug 25, 2006
    Rural East Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How much?:eek:

6. bayernguy311

bayernguy311 New Member

Apr 3, 2006
    Ya know buddy, I would...because we both support the orange. There are two small problems, however, that prevent me from doing this:

1.) I'm under 21 (which I suppose isn't really a problem because I could just give you money.)
    2.) I go to school in Washington, DC...and haven't been to a Dynamo game since late August. It sucks hardcore. I will be attending the DC United (my 2nd favorite MLS team) game on Sunday instead.

Wish I could be there with you guys...I'd give anything in the world. I keep wondering what would happen if Houston and DC played in the final. It would be a bit of a conflict of interests. :confused:

I hope I didn't just jinx it! :p

-bayernguy