B/mouth

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Farhaway, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well we are into another must win game and at the minute I'm watching Norwich/Liverpool 2-1 to Norwich, stays like this and the pressure is really on for a win. 90 minutes to kick off, lets hope eh???

2. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Let me tell you we are not good, outplayed for 3/4 of the half and once again it's a fullback that scores our goal, don't know we bother watching this bunch sh1te!!

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Can anyone tell me why we keep backing off attacking players and wait until they are in a goal scoring situation then we tackle? and many times it's too late!! Can anyone tell me why we keep playing high balls up to DeFoe when he is 5' 8" tall against defenders who are 6' plus? Can anyone tell me why when we do attack we only have forward player?

When you answer these take a look at B/mouth and the game they played, they passed the ball on the ground to one of their players (we couldn't) they ran off the ball into space, they had a midfield, a defence and a forward line, I think they call that a team, it's something we should try sometime!!!

Looking at those 2 teams tonight if I was to pick a team to go down it wouldn't be B/mouth, and did you notice our multi pound player wasn't even on the bench tonight!! We had a big chance tonight to put pressure on the teams around us and we bloody didn't, the other results went our way and we couldn't make them count!

I'm off to bed.

4. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well...........that was a disappointment.....for another must win game!!
    So much for keeping a clean sheet.....but, as BSA said.....it's a must not lose.....besides we have not drawn any games since he has been here. So what Sam wants, Sam gets.
    I would have liked to have seen the new guy up front later on, but he wanted to keep the point and settled for that.
    No game until next month......and the window is still open :whistling: