Azt 90 II

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by becks1113, Oct 7, 2004.

1. becks1113

becks1113 New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    United States
    just got my pair in yesterday... Didn't know much about them when I ordered them. So i got my usually 1/2 size smaller so that I can stretch them out to totall comfort.... but my question is... since these are not real leather, but a KNG 100, will they stretch at all?.

If they do just a little that will be great. :confused:

2. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004
    I have the cheap AZT III with the synthetic and they havnt stretched at all really.

3. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I ordered a pair and they came in about a week ago. And so far since playing in them (twice), they have not really stretched at all. KNG-100 is not known for stretching. If anything, you should've gotten a 1/2 size bigger.

4. Ben16

Ben16 New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Georgia
    yes they stretch but you should have gotten your size because they come up small so they might be uncomfortable.

5. becks1113

becks1113 New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    United States
    Thanks guys...... Well if they will stretch just a tad, they will fit perfectly. Right now i like the fit, but they are still a little stiff around the edges.

I've only worn them twice around the house, but I haven't gotten a chance to play in the yet. I think that I'll be alright. Thanks.

6. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Trust me, you won't be dissapointed, these cleats are one of the best I've ever played. Absolutely fantastic. Where did you buy your's from, and how much?

7. OWkEaNe

OWkEaNe New Member

Sep 18, 2004
    NY
    i got mine of eastbay for like 70 bucks. a steal.

8. Ben16

Ben16 New Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Georgia

me too.

9. Ronaldinho 10

Ronaldinho 10 New Member

Aug 14, 2004
    Va, USA
    Yeah i got mine a month ago from eastbay, i have a pair of vapors and havent worn them since i've had the AZT90 II's. Nothing bad about the vapors, they were a little to big on me, but i absolutely love the AZT's. Theres no huge difference between these and other similar cleats, but theres a ton of tiny differences that add up. And yes, after a couple weeks of play, they'll be more snug and comfortable then the first few times...As with most any cleats.

10. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    But keep in mind, the more the matereal stretches, the more prone it is to tear up and wear down quicker.

11. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I also got mine from Eastbay for $60 :D Gotta love the deal.

12. becks1113

becks1113 New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    United States
    Thanks everyone for the great responses. All the info has been very helpful. Yes, I also pick my AZT up from eastbay for about $65. This will be my first pair of nikes as I been wearing adidas predetors since the 98WC. I absolutly loved my predetor accelerators. The best predetor that in my opinion adidas made.

It's just that I am getting older, and my first kid on the way. So I just can't justify spending $150 on shoes any more. My college playing days are behind me now, so I couldn't pass up this deal from eastbay.

I know most of you people posting on the board are probly still playin club ball.

TSC 78'

13. Korsaaven

Korsaaven New Member

Jul 25, 2004
    AZT 2s are going for $35 over at ebay

14. Hamilton

Hamilton New Member

Jun 23, 2003
    Got mine on ebay too about 1/2 a size too smal... at first I got some major foot pain and blisters etc but after playing for a week or so then it's like the perfect boot....The material itself doesn't stretch but your foot will adapt to it in time.

Great touch, stylish looks, lightweight.. etc etc :p

Just break it in, wear it around the house if you have to, you wont regret it!