AZ Alkmaar--this is our year [R]

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by CANADA-AZ, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CANADA-AZ

CANADA-AZ Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Hamilton-Canada
    so will this be a one time block or are we done with that link??

2. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    They will probably need to establish a new URL to escape being blocked. The dame thing happened with Rojadirecta a couple of weeks ago. I think you will need to keep trying to see if this is a one time occurrence. I was watching the Ajax-PSV match this AM which was on ESPN3 and didn't need to worry about feeds.

3. Are you talking about the "Eredivisielive" link?

4. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    No it's this one: http://www.vrijblijvend.com/streams.html Weird, yesterday it wasn't working at all and I just tried it to see if it would come up and it sure did!! Maybe the US powers to be didn't want anyone watching Dutch football yesterday!!:eek:

5. vagegast

vagegast Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Herndon, VA
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Homeland Security is aggressively shutting down domain names of any site that is doing anything remotely illegal.... Even if it means linking to OTHER sites that carry streams and what not. This has been happening across the board from hip hop blogs to tv streams. Theyre not actually removing anything but simply seizing domain names without any court warrants. Erosion of civil liberties continue, sadly. But it's the new reality we face.

6. CANADA-AZ

CANADA-AZ Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Hamilton-Canada
    Mybe they just block it on weekends to mess with our brains

7. CANADA-AZ

CANADA-AZ Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Hamilton-Canada
    I have tickets for Friday's game--flying out Weds--recover time change Thurs--game Friday night in Alkmaar

I'm in the elite section directly above the AZ bench--maybe i can give Verbeek some advise--(get a proper hairstyle--the Beatles went out 40 years ago)

Last time I got this lucky I was in Rotterdam at the Castel for AZ-Sparta--2008--got on the field before the game and told Van Gaal to change his training techniques--he just laughed
    got to sit with a few players after the game--these guys are 1- just kids--19-24 ---and 2- all built like long distance runners--very different from 20 years ago

8. DRB300

DRB300 Member+

Sep 21, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Nice, hope you enjoy yourself. NAC must be doable for AZ at home.

9. If my latest info is correct, than the 4th place is a direct ticket into the Euroleague, without playoff matches.

10. BTV802

BTV802 BigSoccer Supporter

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    That's my understanding as well. 5-8 are in the playoff.

11. CANADA-AZ

CANADA-AZ Member

Feb 3, 2005
    Hamilton-Canada
    4th is quite do-able--we have ADO at home in 2 weeks which might decide it

Both ADO and Groningen have to play the big boys who are still fighting it out for 1st--probable point losses--we don't

--we ended up with 3 wins--3 losses--not too bad--thanks to Twente mostly due that maniac Duoglas who tries to kill people and gets red cards when he plays us

but we find ways of losing to the minnows because we still do not have a striker--and just because Sigthorsen got 5 against a very bad D does not make him a striker

best hope I think is Benschop

12. Paganitzu

Paganitzu Member+

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    I will keep a maximum of 500 posts in a thread. So this one is closed. You're allowed to open an new thread.