Aussie referee told Iraqi captain where to go!

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by Aussie Power, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    did he said this when

2003 Iraq Olympic team beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 in Saudi Friendship Tournament?
    2003 Iraq Olympic team beat Saudi Arabia 3-1 in Olympic qulifers?
    2004 Iraq Olympic beat Saudi Arabia 2-1 in the Asian Cup?
    2005 Iraq Beat Saudi Arabia 5-1 in the West Asian Games?
    2005 Iraq Beat Saudi Arabia 2-0 in the West Asian Games?
    2006 Iraq B team 2-2 Saudi Arabia Mondeal team in friendly match?
    2007 Iraq Beat Saudi Arabia 1-0 in the Asian Cup?

because I'm confused? :confused:

2. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Dude, its an achievement of how you dominate your continent if your able to be one of those who qualify to the WC. Don't try to lower the importance of qualifying to the WC even if you get b!tchslapped, WCQs is just like the Asian Cup but even more important. In the end you guys can't even reach there, why, because you get b!tchslapped from non-World Class teams like KSA, SK, Japan, and Iran.

Why do you continue to make lame ass excuses. If your worst period was in the 90s, then you suck historically to Saudi Arabia. Because Saudi Arabia was king in the 80s, 90s, while Iraq was only in 2007 - 2011.

Lol, you were the one to mention about doing something in the WC. I just pointed out how we did 13 years ago. Just see how Saudi Arabia is more devloped in football than Iraq NT. And I've never heard how a WC qualification has made your history worse, at least worldwide people know we have football, unlike Iraq people never knew they play football.

So why we Saudis weren't mad when the coach didn't choose the best squad too? Because we weren't making excuses before the tournament unlike you were. If you got insulted by that talk, I apology. You guys proved you are one of the good teams in Asia, but still your not better than Saudi Arabia.

So the Asian Games is suddenly important? OMG, 2nd in the Asian Games is an achievement? While 2nd in the Asian Cup is nothing. How smart. And get your facts clear, we didn't lose 4-1. Besides, why are you talking about the WC results, when you can reach the WC come and talk about it. Until then shutup, because no matter how much we lose, we were better than Iraq in the WCQs.

Why are you making it so complicated? Discount those amatuer and olympic continental cups, they are meaningless. Also take away those excuses, these are achievements, not excuses why you couldn't qualify etc. Simple :-

Saudi Arabia :- AC 1984, AC 1988, U17WC 1989, 1992 AC 2nd, 1992 2nd Confederation Cup, 1994 2nd Round WC, 1996 AC, 1998 WC, 1999 4th Confederation Cup, 2000 AC 2nd, 2002 WC, 2007 2nd AC.

Iraq :- 1986 WC, 2004 4th Olympics, 2007 AC.

Do you have any other Asian Cup, WC, Olympic, Confederation Cup achievements? Just look at the difference!

Tell him maybe in his dreams? Since Saudi Arabia has always been 1st in the WCQs since 1994, whether Iraq was there or not. Might be tougher this time though.

I don't need it smartass. And please don't bring in excuses, I can also fill my posts of excuses why we didn't win this or qualify to this!

3. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Hawar said it before the final, whether you like it or not. Mondeal team, it wasn't the WC squad, it was 35 or so players nominated to play for the WC. But again you just prove how you are proud of beating Saudi Arabia in these games, I wonder why, since Saudi Arabia in the last 5 years has been average? :rolleyes:

4. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Again, I didnt said it's not Important but other teams did better than you like South Korea and Japan, qulifying to the world cup means nothing if you usualy Guam to west teams.

No Iraq was only worst in the 90's while in the 80's your team was shaking every time you play as, and why you think Saudi Arabia is better than Iraq in the 80's? we didn't participated in the Asian Cup in the 80's yes, but we qualified to the World Cup and you not, we won the Asian Games and you not, we won the Gulf Cup and you not, we won the Arab Cup and you not, why you think your team is better than us? the Asian cup in the 80's was a big joke... our FA didn't bother to join the Asian cup and believe me the Asian cup was a big deal just to Arab, even South Korea played with B-C teams, Japan wasn't a big team in the 80's. face it we were on top in the 80's.

are you slow or pretend to be slow? I was talking about the past 5 years !!!

Mohahaha dude every one said Iraq deserve more in the world cup 1986

and by losing 8-0 and 4-1 or 4-0 is the good way to show people you have a football team... no comment.

loooooooooooooooooooool you werent mad? now you acting like a lier, you media went crazy about this thing, and thanks to Sahbeckham he was a excuses bbomb here.

are you kidding? you said Iraq is nothing in Football and you asks me if I'm insulted??

I mentioned the top things Asian teams done

2002 Iran, won the Asian Games
    2002 South Korea, World Cup 4th Place
    2004 Japan, won the Asian Cup
    2004 Iraq, 4th Place Olympic Games
    2006 Iraq, 2nd Place Asian Games
    2007 Iraq, Asian Champions

Do you really think Qatar won the Asian Games? do you think they deserve it? do you think they are Asian team? if you do... Then I'm sorry… my apology Qatar should be mentioned

and believe it or not, the Asian Games were more Important than the Asian Cup.

Iraq did reached the WC Kiddy, and we can do it again

excuse me you have no right to ask me to shutup, aren't you the same person who lost his words?

wow you just proved my point, when Iraq wasn't around you won your cups, and when Iraq was around..... Iraq are champions

Iraq didn't participated in the Asian Cup in the 80's, and we were in our worst period in the 90's under Uday torturing. And this is not excusing, this is facts

also you forget a major tournament, the Asian Games Iraq 1, Saudi 0

well i know his dream, to get Saudi Arabia in his group, no need to ask him.

you need it, because the hardest thing is man losing his words.

aaah Saudi making excuses, this is the last thing we need to hear, I hope the rain thing not in your excuses list.

5. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    aaah Hawar poor kid, he always good when he face media, some times he doesn't know what to say.... again Media talk

no it was your full team except the goalkeeper, i recorded it :)

I'm proud of our B team... read my post again and clearly ;)

wonder what? I'm not proud of anything of Beating Saudi Arabia, I'm just proud of our B team, and yes you still average team in the past 5 years.

6. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    So SK and Japan did better than us, so? Still doesn't mean we are an average team, so Japan and SK are the only good teams in Asia? Don't lie, you know very well if you guys qualify to the WC you will be annoying us with it, being so happy etc. Even though you might not do anything in the WC, and you have the right since you were one of the 4 teams that qualified to the WC.

Shaking because football in Saudi Arabia hardly began in the 80s, while Iraq was better than. But now its the total opposite. And why do you continue to place the Arab Game and Gulf Cup, and Asian Game as achievements? Those are nothing, non-Asians will laugh at you for even considering them as achievements. Even if SK played with B-C team, there was Iran, Kuwait, and China, all good teams. In the end its a Continental Cup, so its important no matter who participated, at least better than in the 60s with 4-8 teams participating.

Everyone said? On the field, Iraq couldn't even win a game at that time. Saudi Arabia in 1994 did well on the field, won twice, so put your lame excuses in a cabinet for awhile. And there is something called learning from these loses. Our main goal has been higher because of this, doing something in the WC. Your main goal is just qualifying to the WC, and if you do that you will go crazy in happiness. Still can't see the difference, SK, Japan, Saudi Arabia don't only qualify to the WC, but try to do something there because they know they are good enough to qualify, but now try to do something higher.

I was talking about BigSoccer you smartass! None of the Saudis were excusing and saying we won't do well because of our squad. Sah was only asking about who was missing and their importance, and didn't say we won't do well because of those players.

Qatar with their first team proved how lame the Asian Games is. They didn't deserve it, but it just proves how small Asian tournaments like those are corrupted and simply sucks. But still, the Asian Games is more important Asian Cup, lol, whats wrong with you, are you f?cked up or something? Are you crazy? :eek:

So can UAE, China, Kuwait. But till now they couldn't including Iraq, we'll see.

Don't interfere into something that does not include Iraq. Iraq wasn't in the WC in 2002 and 2006, so if we got thrashed 20-0, we were still better than all the teams that didn't play in the WC, espicially Asia, and teams that couldn't even reach the final round of the WCQs in Asia, they shouldn't even be compared to a team that reached the WC.

Only once it happened, 2007. Other than that, you were around in 2002 WCQ, same group, did you do anything? Nope, only 6 points in our pocket thanks to Iraq. :D

Ok so why didn't Iraq do anything during the 2000 AC, 2002 WCQs, 2006 WCQ? Where were you? US invasion?

Major tournament? Asian Games? Maybe for Iraq, but the top 4? They couldn't give a sh!t.

It isn't, I have no excuses, besides I don't need it, unlike you need all the excuses you can bring. BTW, are you suddenly both German and Iraqi? I don't know, you act like your team was the one who won 8-0 in the WC, your team got owned by that team, I wonder how much the scoreline would be if Iraq played instead. Who am I kidding with, let them qualify first then maybe we could begin to predict the scorelines.

7. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    WOW.Just WOW,guys.

If you're waiting for someone to come in and say "OK,ENOUGH!",I'll do it for you.;)

8. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Well, its better than the WR sh!t.

9. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    "Better" in what sense,if I may ask?

10. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    WR contains lame posts, and mostly racial insults. At least this actually talks deeply about football.

11. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Maybe so.

Racial slurs are banned in WR now and the mods there are really strict about it though-probably stricter than Asian Cup 2007 forum.Just so you won't get into trouble when you pay a visit there...

12. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    reaching the WC not the Biggest achievement, perform in it is the biggest achievement, I don't deny Saudi Arabia qualified to the world cup and this thing added for your reputation, but what reputation you will get if you are humiliated 8-0, 4-1 and 4-0??

thank you for telling that truth that Iraq was better in the 80's
    I didn't mentioned the Arab Cups and the Gulf Cup for real reason, I just want to tell you, when Iraq around we are tough and we were always on top.

Iran were the only team who worth to mention, while Kuwait is Arabi team just like Saudi Arabia and UAE, the only people who made the Asian Cup is a big deal is Arab.

even your Saudi friend said Iraq were in the same par with the other teams, Iraq lost to Host Mexico and we could win, Iraq lost to Belgium (4th place in WC 1986) we lost 2-1 and we were 10 players, we even got robbed by Paraguay the result should end 1-1 but the referee disallowed Iraqi goal.....

Yes I will be happy if Iraq qualified to the world cup, but with this generation

2000 Asian Youth Cup Champions
    2004 Olympic Games 4th Place
    2007 Asian Cup Champions

Qualifying to the World Cup is a matter of time. :)
    doing something in the world cup now is our demand

well you are wrong, Sah did made a thread about the missing players and made few excuses, and I told him your old players vanished you should think of the new generation

No I'm not crazy, in the past the Asian Games were for National teams, not for u23, in the past all Asian countries play in the Asian games, while the Asian Cup was for Thailand, Myanmar, Honk Kong and sure China, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Iran played, plus Japan weren't that big and South Korea used B-C teams.

Qatar is disgusting, no worth to mention.

Iraq was around in the 80's and I don't really have to mention the achievements again
    Iraq was around in the 90's to 2002, and I don't really have to mention the dark period again

2000 to 2002 we were in the dark period under Uday Sadam Hussain torturing
    these 2 years is a part of the dark period, you are a grown man you know it.

2006 WC I know its stupid but we played with the Olympic team, I'm not giving excuses it's wrong... so yes we didn't do well.

I already explained it.

well I posted facts, it's not my problem that you doesn't know about it.

what the heck are you talking about I'm Biggest Germany Fan !! half of Big soccer members know it, I even support Germany in Basketball World Cup, the thread is still there.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9426075

and If Iraq played Germany with 2002 team the score line will be big (not 8-0 of course we have our pride :D), but with this team I don't think we will lose with Big results.

Iraq maybe will meet Germany in the Confederation Cup 2009.
    it will be the best match of my life time :D

13. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    lol okay :D

Btw Saudi64 your apology is acceptable :)

14. FCMB

FCMB Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    Good work Saudi64 and Mussav. I enjoyed this converstion. :)

15. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    You won't get reputation, but your going to gain some experience. Important experience. SK used to get thrashed in the WC in 1954. Losing maybe 7 and 9 difference goals. in 1998 they got thrashed from Holland 5-0. But they learned alot from that, and the most team people would consider from Asia able to qualify to the 2nd round is SK. Why? Because they know how to deal with the WC, they have a main goal to do something. But if you bring a team with no experience, only qualified once 21 years ago, like Iraq, they will do nothing in the WC. Why? They have no goal, they will not enter the game to win it, they will enter to play good performance, not lose by a large margin, and leave with their heads up. Saudi Arabia has passed this system, now we are building for the WC a few years before, unlike before when the WCQs come we get ready. We will do well in the WC, its just a matter of time and getting thrashed a couple of times. You never learn from your mistakes when you do well, and we have done many mistakes and our FA knows how to deal with them, at least thats what I hope. Thats what you get from just playing in the WC, no matter how much you lose you gain lots of stuff, in the end its a whole lot better than not even qualifying. You are 1 of the 32 best teams in the world, no matter what happens there, you are one of the best from your continent, and the world. If that's not an achievement, then I don't what is then! Qualifying to the WC itself is an achievement, and doing well there is another achievement.

Iraq was going through their golden generation, of course they were good. But saying that we wouldn't have won the Asian Cups if Iraq participated, thats bullsh!t. If Asian Cup wasn't important in the 80s, then what about 70s, 60s, and 50s. But Iran and SK could only win the cup during that time, so Iraq better than those two teams. I don't think so. And even if we didn't win it from 1996, 11 years, we have participated in 2 finals, and were unlucky to lose in both of them. And besides whats wrong with Arabic teams? Kuwait qualified to the 1982 WC, and were going through their golden generation, just like Iraq.

Please, I don't want to read any excuses, robbed, etc etc. You lost all 3 games, you couldn't even tie in one game. Matter of time? Do you think that the WCQs is so simple? I know Saudi Arabia makes it seem simple, but it isn't. Its a long period, it isn't like the Asian Cup where you do your best in a couple of weeks and win, its 6 months, one loss could destroy you, you to face teams like Japan, Sk, Iran, Australia, China away and home, and the fact your players have no WCQ experience, since I doubt any of these current players played in the 2002 WCQ, its not simple. When you qualify on a current basis, THEN you can demand to do something in the WC.

Which thread? Besides our players missing were not old. Hasan Mouath 21? Mohamed Shalhoub 26? Mohamed Nour 28?

Asian Games right now doesn't mean anything, so you shouldn't be proud of being 2nd in it.

You see, thats your problem. That weakens your argument about Iraq, playing with an Olympic team in the WCQ is stupid, proves either you don't care about WC, or you know you won't be able to do anything with your first team.

I know you cheer, Iraq, Madrid, and Milan. But not Germany. But whatever, almost all people against Saudi Arabia cheer Germany anyways.

16. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    what? "You won't get reputation" ??!!!
    dude what the hell are you talking about?? every one get a reputation in the world cup, the question is what reputations you will get?
    and Did you get it? the experience?

did you learn? Obviously not.

no, you are wrong, Iraq banned for playing in the olympic for 15 years, but we shocked the world in Athens 2004 and we got the 4th place

You have no Idea.

I don't think so

we always play good performance !!

we already discussed this. read the previous pages.

believe me we could win it easily

still wasn't important, the Asian Cup made just for the AFC teams, they were 7 then 12... still not important until Arab made it a big deal, and the funny thing in the Asian Cup 1992 South Korea sent the university team.

in the 60's and start of the 70's, In that time Iraq teams was building up and couldn't compete with any teams, still we won teh Arab Cup 2 times in the 60's :)

Arab the only people who made the Asian Cup is worthy, all teams even Arab cared about the Asian Games more than the Asian Cup.

no it's not excuses, it's facts, go and buy the tapes, I'm sure you can find it, we lost 3 games but we impressed the world, a team qualified without playing any match in home and did a good performance in the world cup, this is something is added to our reputation unlike the 8-0

our players are teachers learn from them, good preparation, playing at home, financial backup, good facilities is mean nothing, and I'm sure our players have a good experience since they won the Youth Asian cup and Mixed with Brazil, Germany and Canada in World Youth Cup, then qualified to the Olympic games and mixed with Portugal, Paraguay, Australia, Costa Rica and Morocco then won the Asian Cup by beating Saudi Arabia, Australia and South Korea... yes we have experiences

you will find it, I'm sure the thread still there.

let me tell you something about being proud of 23 men are under 23 years who just prepared for the Asian Games for 1 week and forced to play the qualification round while we seeded number 1, then we qualified form the groups stage and we should play Thailand but Qatar switch the draw and forced us to play against Uzbekistan, than they closed the training field and didn't let us training before Qatar match, they changed the match time and that effected our training session... all that just because Qatar want to win the Asian games, no mention the naturalized and over aged players in Qatar team, I'm proud of our u23 team not the competition because Qatar made it un-tasty... we are proud of being a strong team with our situation.

and this is facts

I know it's stupid, but this is wasn't our decision, it was Adnan Hamad decision.

Madrid and Milan are my favorite clubs since 1996, while I support Iraq and Germany in International competitions.

17. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    And what makes you say that? Your so ignorant, Saudi Arabia is now preparing for the WC, from a couple of years before it. Unlike Iraq who's WC experience is similar to the ant compared to the elephant who is Saudi Arabia's WC experience. Learning from the WC isn't a test, or something that appears right away, it takes a couple of WCs to learn from your mistakes, the tactic you need to play at the WC. Offensive, too defensive, counter attacks, how to get your team ready in terms of stamina and fitness etc.

So what about 1996? No one cared about it too, and Iraq was in dark period. But the only important tournament and the one that cares is 2007, because Iraq was in its best period and everyone cared about it. Screw all those Asian Cup tournaments, only 2007 is important. I guess thats how you want to write Asian Cup history.

And you still are proud of Arab Cups, when will you learn?

And a team that was able to beat Morocco and Belgium, scored one of the best goals in WC history, and lost in the second round 3-1 to Sweden, who later became third. But no, we didn't gain any reputation for that, but for losing 3 games straight, with 'good' performance and getting 'robbed', is better than what we did in 1994. 8-0 is one result, and you shouldn't talk about it when that team defeated you home and away. :D

Your players teachers? Where was Nashat playing at the age of 19? Nasr 1 season, Shabab 3 seasons. He learned from the Saudi league alot, so did Qusay Munir, he played for Taey. Your own coach Viera used to coach in the Saudi League. You got him from a Saudi agent, face it we are the ones who are teaching all arab countries. Oman used Caledron, they had 6 players who played in Riyadh, Wahda, and Ittifaq. If good facilities, preparation etc are nothing, then why do you complain and nag about how Iraq lacks them?

Playing with spirit is not long, it won't get you far in long tournaments, and WCQ is a long tournament, you'll see yourself when it comes, your real face will appear. Good experience in what? I'm talking about long international tournaments, 10 games, around 6 months. Can Iraq deal with that? Until now they haven't proved they can, this isn't a youth cup that is 2-3 weeks long. Your going to play all over Asia, at home you gotta win, and away you gotta battle for a draw, this isn't a cup where you win one game you can go far. Because your Asian Champion doesn't mean you going to qualify to the WC, and easily. Japan 1992 didn't, Saudi 1984 and 1988 didn't.

You are proud, but that doesn't mean its an achievement on Asian level, it isn't something to use as being a better than average team! When will you understand, Asian achievements are simple, 1st or second or third in Asian Cup, and qualifying to the WC, and doing something in the WC. Other than that it is irrevelant and whether your proud or not of it it won't turn into an achievement to others.

And who is Adnan Hamad. He is your coach, one of the best at the same time. And he's part of your NT, so it counts as stupidity of the FA and the coach, how did the FA even let him do that?

18. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I asked "and Did you get it? the experience?"
    so you answer the question yes or no, no need for calling names

that dosnt mean we wont do better than you ;)
    and what the elephant did? slapped 8-0?? dude we are not Saudi Arabia, why you cant get that? we don't need WC experience, I know it's importnat factor, but dont ignore all the other things, we have the talent, we have the spirit (we always do), we have a great caoch in the list Olsen, we have great backup players from the Olympic team... etc, beside our players have great experiences and I already mentoned it (they won the Youth Asian cup and Mixed with Brazil, Germany and Canada in World Youth Cup, then qualified to the Olympic games and mixed with Portugal, Paraguay, Australia, Costa Rica and Morocco then won the Asian Cup by beating Saudi Arabia, Australia and South Korea... yes we have experiences)

how many years do you need to learn for you mistakes? you qualified 4 times and you never learned, so it's your problem, I know you now fixing the problem right now, but again that doesn't means we need WC Experiences.

you need to ask others how we beat you 7-1 and 4-0 then come to talk to me, the Golden Generation was extremely better than your team.

again, in the past it wasn't important until Arab made it a big deal, and for your information Uday was extremely tyrant in the 90's he tortured our players even from the silliest things, Uday threaten our players to cut their legs, yes 1996 it was under the dark period

but we are in the millennium now, each continental tournament is considered the best, so if we like it or not the Asian Cup no longer the silly tournament any more.

read my post again, I was saying Iraq was building our team in the 60's still we were on top, we always on top except the dark period.

you gain reputation for that of course and no one will disagree with that, but you also have a great reputation of getting bitch slapped

so what? where Younis was playing? where Hawar was playing? where Emad Was playing? dude you took Nashat Akram because he was too good for you and you needed a player like him because he is talented form the beginning and don't ignore that because if you do you will be the biggest fool, Nashat Akram nominated Asian Youth Player of the Year and won the Asian Youth Cup before going to Saudi Arabia, don't make your self a fool, he was already made.

now you are saying Qusay Munir learned form Saudi Arabia??!!, now you act like ignorant, Qusay Munir was Iraqi Player of the Year and won Olympic games 4th place before going to Saudi Arabia.... man try another one

our players are teachers learn from them, good preparation, playing at home, financial backup, good facilities is mean nothing, and why I'm complain and nag about how Iraq lacks them, because without them we are on top so how if we have it all.... YES BABY

yes Iraq can handle it, didn't you see Athens? they are the same players.

No Saudi, you are missing the point, who is Asian Champions? Iraq, who is Olympic Games 4th Place? Iraq, who is Asian Games Champions? well Qatar but Iraq finished second... my point is... we are good on all levels, you can see Iraq name everywhere and I'm proud of that.

so being Asian Cup 3rd Place or 2nd Place is Achievement? and qualifying to the WC is achievement? China was Asian Cup 2nd Place and qualified to the world cup... so where is China now? why every one is mentioning Asian Champs Japan or South Korea the best team who preformed in the world Cup?

I don't know... it was his decision, we can't change the past.

19. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    let me summarize the whole iraqi-saudi conflict...

iraq owns saudi in head to head but saudi has more achievements.

20. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    lol.That sounds like US-Mexico rivalry.

No wonder these guys are getting nowhere after exchanging almost 100 posts...

Continue!

21. usausa-redded

usausa-redded Red Card

Aug 28, 2006
    Do we really have to talk about it?
    Asian Cup is over.
    Iraq won Asian Cup 2007. And Australia is not even compared to Iraq.

22. [youtube]QuDdt5B2KPA[/youtube]​

23. FCMB

FCMB Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Beirut, Lebanon
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Lebanon
    Ah, you Iraqis are simply unbeatible in these things...........

24. :D

"Gal asajil 3ashra yimkin wa7id 3ala il thaaani...wallah thib7oona il jama3a ib Yassir il-Qahtaaani"

25. Saudi64

Saudi64 Member

Apr 28, 2004
    Riyadh KSA
    Club:
    Al Shabab Riyadh
    Nat'l Team:
    Saudi Arabia
    Lol they won against terrorism, so the Saudi NT were terrorists..