Aussie Grella tells the truth: We were shown no respect, it was all a big joke

Discussion in 'Asian Cup 2007' started by Aussie Power, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    actually she is hot... well maybe not in that picture when she has her mouth like that but because I moved back to Iran and lost my pictures in process can't really prove shit but yeah I have seen what she looks like normally and she is hot so it does the trick for me... too bad you guys have to live with "only" this pose though... but the shocking news is I don't care.. I will have to keep this one on for at least a week more (kind of a commitment to avatar thing)... guess you will just have to live with it for the time being!!

2. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    She is hot,I think:confused:

Koreans like them artificially pale and plastic so don't listen to him.

3. Homotachi

Homotachi New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    USA
    AUSTRALIA:

Big BOYS fight like the BOXER on the SOCCER pitch.

Big BOYS cry like the BABY on the NEWSPAPER page.

Don't be so angry it is only the JOKE! :p
    If you will be angry it is the EVIDENCE that the AUSSIES are CRYING KANGAROOS :p. (also the JOKE so don't be ANGRY! :D)

4. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    eh, they don't understand a thing about football.

5. Σπάρτα Spártā

May 17, 2007
    Sydney
    neither do you. :)

6. Σπάρτα Spártā

May 17, 2007
    Sydney
    Wer'e not angry, were laughing because this came from the brains of an idiot.

7. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    :rolleyes: no offence taken, but i do know more than some average bloke on the street that thinks australia will win everything.

anyway.

what grella said, you can't blame him.
    Asians as a whole are great at being "cheats"
    through history, end of the year examinations...etc...so you'd expect grassrollers on the football field. It's common, i wouldn't be surprised.

8. Σπάρτα Spártā

May 17, 2007
    Sydney

What are you saying? Marlor was right on the aussie attitude of grassrolling. :confused:

9. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    when i said anyway fullstop, i jumped on a new topic, and expressed my opinion on grellas comment.

now since you have reminded me about Marlors post, then i will give you my reason for it, i do agree with Marlor, they do get sensitive when it comes to wasting time...blah blah blah.

i have a friend who absolutely loves AFL, she doesn't understand why I love football, she uses the same excuses as what Marlor said about average joes labelling it a pansy sport. Most Aussies who aren't really big football fans don't really understand the game, they don' see skill in it, all they see is grassrollers, time wasters, whiners...blah blah, i could go on, but i'm too lazy to type a lot.

[edit]

they tend to concentrate on the whining, grassrolling...etc

10. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    I sort of agree with this post.

I was in North America during the WC '06 and lots of Americans and Canadians who usually don't watch football would watch a couple of matches and come up with all sorts of reasons why they don't watch football.

While I do agree that what can be called "cheating behaviours" in other US sports are quite rampant in football,I had a feeling that they'd have found fault with football anyway seeing how ready they were to jump to the conclusion that football wasn't a sport worth watching.

Never been to Australia but people there are quite similar to Americans in that they eat lots of meat and are quite obnoxious,right? :D

11. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain

we're nice people but when it comes to sport, we are obnoxious in some ways.

12. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    You can say that about pretty much any people in the world:D

13. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    yeah true :D, but i'd say and generalise that American fans are more obnoxious in sport, well i mean when it comes to football.

14. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    Is that "it's a European thing and nothing to do with us" kind of thing?I once wrote to George Vecsey who writes for New York Times about his article about the Champions League final 'cause I hated the disrespectful tone toward the game that ran through it.I told him that he'd better not write about the game if he had to do it and all he said in his reply was how famous a sports writer he was.Complete moron,although I do respect his status.Anyway,I got to go.i have a date at a firework festival in the 'hood.Cheers.

15. lilcookie

lilcookie Member

May 6, 2005
    choc chip mountain
    yah, pretty much.
    but then again
    its one of the sports in the world that they are not the best in performance.

toodles, have fun

16. Σπάρτα Spártā

May 17, 2007
    Sydney
    yeh I get it. Actually I even know a Japanese friend who prefers rugby league over football. We had to convince him just to watch the japan vs australia game. It's a tough one no doubt. It's a valid reason not to watch it. But I think the excitement of the game far outweighs the grassrolling e.t.c

17. Homotachi

Homotachi New Member

Jul 29, 2007
    USA
    Ha Ha the EVIDENCE that you are the CRYING KANGAROO! :p

It is the JOKE. Don't be so ANGRY. With jokes the sad life can be HAPPY.

If I will be AUSSIE fan I too will be sad. But I will not cry. So don't show your SADNESS to the whole ASIA.

And be HAPPY :D

18. MVF

MVF Member

Jan 23, 2006
    Victoria
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Your about as funny as spilt milk. *rolls eyes*

19. puff redded

puff redded Red Card

Oct 14, 2007
    Germany
    Australia got robbed against Japan! 100% truth.
    However, Iraq was a better team. There was no way Australia could beat Iraq.