Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    in 2BL back to back XI for 03 LB Brown in FCN and back to back bench for 03 M Krahn (only back from long term injury in match pre-International break) at HSV.

at Bayern II in RL, back to back XI for 05 M Aseko and yet Bayern always has 04 M Pavlovic who is on bench with 1st team training.....Aseko has yet to train with Bayern 1st even if he's a better prospect than Pavlovic. Pavlovic is one of those no real 1st prospects....

I hope 04 CB Janitzek regains his XI spot after recent comeback from injury. He's better than both Marusic and the Scot Morrison.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1BL
    -04 M/W Wenig made his 1st bench for Frankfurt since early November. Looking to add his 3rd pro cap for the club.

Austrian 2nd
    -02 CF Hartwig (on loan) scored his 10th of season in 2-2 D

RL
    -04 W/CF Kabadayi scored brace and 6th of season in 8-1 W for Bayern II. Let's hope has it in him for double digits. Its good to see 05 M Aseko play back to back XI but we need Wanner (injured), Ibra (1st team), Buchmann (looks busy with school), Janitzek (recently back from injury), Copado (injured) to all play II as well!!! Although in Ibra's case its better he's with 1st team.
    -03 CF Nischalke scored his 12th of season in 3-0 W for FCN II
    -02 CF Tekin, the dwarf CF scored his 3rd of season in 2-1 W
    -Schalke II is finally integrating other 03s besides 03 W Sane (looking to be with 1st team) and 03 CB Boboy. As 03 LB Guzy is playing more and more XI for the club. He's a player who trained with 1st team last season. I think he's playing more with II because 00 LB J.Muller has been basically fixed with 1st team although yet to debut.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1BL
    -05 CF Pejcinovic makes his 2nd matchday squad for Wolfsburg
    -05 AM/W Maza makes his 1BL/pro bench debut

-02 CB Schmidt 3 back to back usage for Freiburg and his 1st XI today

-one can also see that 01 LB Ezekwem making his 1BL bench debut!!! Finally after all his injury issues in past 2 seasons. Although annoying to see like I said that if he breakthrough 1BL its too late for U21.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00 CF Ngankam the tank scores his 3rd of season and 1-1 vs Freiburg
    https://streamin.me/v/d4d7099d

and of course Schmidt lasted 60 min due to injury....hopefully nothing serious.

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Moukoko is back in matchday squad for Dortmund!!!

Good to see a lot of CFs in squads for 1BL/EPL
    Ngankam, Schade, Broshinski, Moukoko, Weiper, Pejcinovic, Scherhant....I believe Asllani-Dinkci gonna be there tomorrow as well.

only missing 2 players, 1-Burkardt (injured, otherwise 100% would be in squad) and 2-Kastanaras (playing with II to get match practice and Stuttgart is struggling)

will Downs make the squad for Koln tomorrow???

these seem to be closest youth CFs to 1BL clubs
    -00-01=Ngankam, Broschinski, Burkardt, Schade, Dinkci
    -02-03=Scherhant, Asllani, Kastanaras
    -04-05=Topp, Downs, Moukoko, Pejcinovic, Weiper

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    2BL
    -02 CF Beier (on loan) had a goal (his 5th of season) and assist in 3-1 W.
    His goal for 1-1
    https://streamja.com/ZBrwg

his assist for 3-1 seal match
    https://streamja.com/naL27

-03 AM/W El Zein of Sandhausen played his 1st ever pro XI today playing full 90.
    -Unfortunate that only goal 03 GK Urbig conceded today was an OG from Owusu in 1-0 L.
    -01 AM/W Khadra (on Championship loan) scores his 4th of season and 1-0 W. Would have scored a lot more of not for injury issues+1st loan coach screwing him over.

3rd Liga
    -02 W/LB Voigt had assist in 4-3 L for Zwickau
    -02 RB Sponsel (on loan) had his 1st XI in awhile due to constant injury issues and had an assist in 2-0 W for RWE vs top club Freiburg II. He really needs to play XI for rest of season if he wants to avoid a reloan to 3rd Liga level.
    -03 M Allgaier and 04 AM/W Worner both play back to back caps for Freiburg II.

RL
    -03 CF Schmidt scored his 6th of season in 1-1 D for Mainz II.
    -04 attacker Grimbs scored his 8th of season in 2-1 W for Furth II.
    -03 M/W Abdullatif scored his 5th of season and so did 03 CF Rolke in 2-1 W for Hertha II
    -03 W Ehlers (5th of season), 03 AM/W Brandt (2nd of season, also had 2 assists) and 02 LB Dietrich (2nd of season) scored in 4-1 W for Bremen II
    -03 W Breitenbucher (scored hat trick and 3rd of season, was injured for good chunk of season), 04 M/W Damar (his 4th), 03 M Lassig (his 1st) and 03 LB Bahr (his 1st) in 9-1 W for Hoff II.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #20009 Ger90, Apr 1, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
    will be interesting to see if all 3 of Schmid, Schmidt, Rolke hit double or not. Schmid already has 11+1 cap for Koln 1st. While the 2 others are now at that 5-6 region so closing in on that.

so far the 02-03 CFs in RL who seem to be closing in on double are
    Schmid (11 goals), Schmidt (6 goals), Rolke (5 goals), Harres (8 goals), Friedrich (8 goals), Galjen (6 goals)

this list has pro prospects
    Schmid=1 cap with 1BL Koln, Schmidt=constantly in 1BL Mainz Friendlies, Harres=on loan from a club who are 2BL promotion candidates, Friedrich=this year trained/friendlies with 2BL H96, Galjen=has 4 2BL caps but constant injuries is why he hasn't fully brokenthrough yet. Only leaves Rolke from this list, it took him time to adapt to RL aka all of his goals were 2023 and he still wastes too many chances, would easily be higher. But with Ngankam+Scherhant, Hertha is already sealed in terms of youth CFs but the potential for more is there.

of course it ignores likes of Vonic (RL but with almost 20 goals ain't staying there, poached), Gedikli (Austrian 1st poached), Matanovic (2BL poached), Qenaj (2BL poached), Nischalke (promoted to 2BL), Asllani (promoted to 1BL), Kastanaras (part of 1BL), Scherhant (promoted to 1BL), Shuranov (2BL)

will be curious to see what happens to loanees like Beier (2BL, needs to get as close as possible to double digits if he wants to return to 1BL), Wollschlager (3rd Liga), Woltemade (3rd Liga loan should be back in 1BL), Hartwig (Austrian 2nd, promotion candidates), Winkler (3rd Liga), Borkowski (3rd Liga). Only Wollschlager not doing well.

will also reiterate that so far, 02-05 have shown better productivity in RL than 90s-01 ever did.

funny how all the 02-03 CFs in 1BL-2BL are duals except for Beier, LMAO. And this is why the 3rd Liga-RL 02-03 CFs are important as if one looks at the list its all full Germans except for I believe Galjen who I presume based on his name that he's Serbian descent. So 12 players in 3rd Liga-RL(o course there are more than just these 12 but these 12 are ones doing anything and 3rd Liga list is only loanees too)=1/12 is dual. Its the inverse, LOL, all but 1 of 1BL-2BL is non-dual and then for 3rd Liga-RL all but 1 is dual....

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00 CF Malone (on loan) scored his 6th of season and 1-0 W in Austrian Bundesliga

and 03 CB Oermann (on loan) and 01 CB Bukusu also continue in XI.

yeah so far Dardai, Schmidt and Oermann looking like the 02-03 CBs in 1BL level. Oermann has like 2-3 XI in 1BL and likely to return in Summer to Bochum.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    04 W Kade with assist for 1-0 lead

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    05 RB Walde (has pro contract with 1BL Gladbach) has been XI for 3 back to back matches for Gladbach II. An Interview with him, LMAO, how many countries can say this??? And fans gave him shit for having some issues vs dribblers when he wasn't 100% focused on Euros.

Is it true that you didn't neglect school during all your football training and games and that you were also able to do well there up to the Abitur?

Yes, I got a lot of support there too. It doesn't work without it. It was always very important to my parents that I finish school properly. Football and school - that hasn't been without it. But then the DFB courses for the U17 national team were added. I did my Abitur in 2022, and the U17 European Championship was at the same time. I even had to take an important test during the European Championship tournament. The past year has been very stressful.
    https://www.msn.com/de-de/sport/fus...&cvid=54cf0ed11f204bb39484e751e433b404&ei=201

Alex C repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Moukoko back yesterday, today Thielmann is back in Koln squad. Leaving only Burkardt....

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00 M Becker getting his 2nd XI of season at Hoffenheim. His 2nd XI in past 3 matches too.

glad to see he's finally breakingthrough 1BL and if Hoffenheim survives than he's good chance will still be there next season.

while 00 M Mbom is back to Bremen bench after his 2nd injury this season. Imagine long term injury comes back in December then 3 back to back bench in January only to get another injury and now today his 1st bench in over 2 months. Still yet to play 1BL this season.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    WTF

so true

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  16. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That is a very tough draw, however when we played Portugal fairly recently it was a tight match so we have a chance I guess.

Ger90 repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    incoming GS exit and dfb+fans=German 2006s are shiiiiite confirmed!!!

-looks like Schalke coach Reis was impressed by 04 M Hansen when he trained/friendlies with 1st team.

-00 GK Lyska who is #1 of 3rd Liga Wehen has interest from other clubs. Given that Wehen are strong candidates for 2BL promotion he's better off staying.
    https://www.liga3-online.de/svww-keeper-arthur-lyska-im-fokus-des-sv-waldhof/

-06 attacker Damala from HSV moving to Plastic....why?

-01 W Weisshaupt interview
    https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/weis...rg-noch-mal-ein-pokalendspiel-erleben-250094/

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Woah, after Bierhoff out now its Schonweitz out moving to Mainz.

-still unknown where is 02 CF Beier's future club. Seems like 1BL Hoff is impressed with his loan, time will tell.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/hannover-96-bei-maximilian-beier-droht-ein-geduldsspiel/

-on 01 M Stiller
    https://www.kicker.de/pikantes-finale-fuer-geburtstagskind-stiller-945293/artikel

-Hertha wants to give pro contract to 06 AM Gottschalk.....where is pro contract for the likes of 05 AM/W Maza, 05 AM/W Popp and 05 W Mendes???

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm curious to see what happens with Seimen and Stuttgart 1st team.

Stuttgart looking like STRONG relegation candidates and he's now playing RL/adult.

will he makes his 1BL debut towards end end of season? Would he become #1 in 2BL if they really do get relegated???

Alex C repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -on 04 AM/W Diehl, LMAO how dfb played him in 0 XIs for U19 Elite Round....

-on the rise of 00 M F.Nmecha of Wolfsburg
    https://www.fussballtransfers.com/a...otingstar-nmecha-steuert-neuen-vfl-vertrag-an

RL
    -03 CF Schmidt scored his 7th of season in 1-1 D for Mainz II, on track for double digits in RL in his 1st season. Its also now 3 back to back games he's scored too. I'm curious to see what the plan is for Schmidt. Between Burkardt+Weiper the 1st team is well manned with youth CFs but then again Schmidt has trained/friendlies with 1st team and has gotten praised by Bo too.
    -on 05 GK Seimen's debut in adult footy in 2-0 L from Stuttgart fan. Sounds like he did well, hopefully he's XI in II for rest of season!!!
    "In the final phase, Seimen prevented the 0:3 against a free run through Balingen. Overall, I thought it was a successful debut for Seimen in men's football. Personally, I found him to be very confident in his control of the penalty area and in the air, which is where Schock has had problems in recent games. Only once was it a bit of slapstick when Seimen passed his own defender in the calf outside the penalty area and had to pull a tactical foul as a result."

Seimen is now our 5th 2005 GK who has debuted in RL, following Goller, Ballis, Dimmer, Wechsel (he actually brokethrough due to injuries to others as #1 to a non-II club and has been #1 for past 5 back to back matches too. Even preferred over older GKs too).

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If Jakel goes Danish 1st following Bisseck route, which has worked out pretty well but tbh I would prefer he moved straight to 1BL as he is good enough for that step imo and already played in a similar league in Belgium.

Seems to have had an unbelievable amount of bad luck this year, food poisoning, infection, concussion, broken nose etc all minor injuries but have made his season pretty stop start. Hopefully see him getting consistent starts now and doing well.

Ger90 repped this.
  24. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

‘The club wants to ensure the best possible development’

Hopefully the same applies to the other talented 05’s at the club, Wanner, Ibrahimovic, Buchmann and Aseko. Playing RL for the whole of next season wouldn’t be ideal. The first two should go on loan in the summer, the other 2 play RL until January and then 2BL loan.

Ger90 repped this.
  25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    yeah I also hope Jakel is XI for rest of season and then into 1BL next. I do feel like anything else would be disappointing if not I expect 1BL in 2024.

LOL paying $30M for Tel and he's a loan candidate shows how none will get direct chances sans loaning. But then loaning=potential future blocking.

Schenk, Bruckner, Janitzek, Aydin, Copado, Kabadayi also need to bail at some point too.

its good to see almost all the Bayern loanees are doing well and playing a lot of XIs in 2BL-1st Abroad. Curious to see where most end up. 02 CB Lawrence is gaining traction on his 2BL loan to Magdeburg (until 2024).
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...ce-spielt-sich-hinten-fest-83454478.bild.html