Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    05 CF Torsiello plays his 2nd 2BL cap this season (3rd pro cap) as a 5 min sub.

super close to scoring his 1st pro goal too.

03 CB Riedel continues in XI for Darmstadt. So far these 2 are only Darmstadt Academy youth who seem likely to get chances in any 1BL promotion as they are only ones who get 1st chances. Riedel is 100% from the 2, has he has over 20 caps and majority of that is XI too.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    2005 Age Group
    -1BL=Wanner, Ibrahimovic, Ulrich, Weiper, Bischof, Chiarodia (poached)
    -1BL Bench=Klemens, Pejcinovic, Dimmer (GK, ), Opitz (Bench debut Friday)
    -1BL Pro contract=Podlech (GK), Seimen (GK), Azevedo, Fritschi, di Benedetto, Schulz, Buchmann (all but confirmed. Gonna jump to 1st in Summer), Baum
    -2BL=Raebiger (has 1BL exp), Torsiello, Neto, Megeed, Kojic (Debut in March)
    -2BL Bench=Savic, Schliecke, Negele, Maier
    -3rd Liga=Wagner, Breuer (Debut mid-week), Elouarti (Debut today), Gevorgyan (Austrian 2nd XI)
    -3rd Liga Bench=Wiethaup, Jaadar (debut today)
    -RL=Krattenmacher (half of 1BL wants him), Aseko (1st XI today), Ballis (GK), Komur (1st adult goal on Friday. Has 1BL pro contract), Goller (GK, has 1BL pro contract), Maza (1st XI on Friday), Walde (1st XI today. Has 1BL pro contract), Gotzelmann, Wechsel (GK, interesting since he's NOT from II club but brokethrough XI for past 3 back to back matches for Rodinghausen)

no 1st team training and/or friendlies included.

The list of RL could have had another 5-6 names but I didn't include any who have like 1 cap of like 5-10 mins and nothing else.

I would like to see all the 1BL Pro contract players play II minus Schulz. Not that I don't want to see Schulz in II but Mainz U19 playing championship, the club would block that and have him in U19 so not gonna happen. But rest from Schalke, Stuttgart, Frankfurt and Bayern 0 reasons not to start having them in II.

one can clearly see that almost entire core 2005 are all making adult progress. It would be ALL of them if the 1BL pro contract list would start to play RL min.

still lots of talents in U19s too but whether they make any adult jumps this season or next or in Fall 2024, time will tell.

I feel like I recall 2-3 other 3rd Liga bench but forgot their names, LOL.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Schalke confirm that
    05 M Gruger, 05 LB Becker, 05 W Buczkowski (poached by Poland) have extended and gonna play u19 next season.

only Becker is relevant and its good that he returned from LONG term injury to play the last 4 back to back matches in XI for Schalke. He missed U17 Euro to that same injury and is a 1st prospect too.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Thiaw to Senior NT the next one!!!
    real shame that Samardzic had to bail on Feb 24....had he stayed would have gotten Senior NT call up. So much impatience....

with Thiaw out of U21 and Bauer very very likely out. Now Di Salvo has to call up 2 new CBs to U21.
    Would guess from David, Jakel, Siersleben, Mai

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

looks like 05 AM/W Maza trained with Hertha 1st midweek. He's 3rd Hertha 05 to get involved after Goller+Klemens

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Slow day then again......who cares, its weekend before International breaks anyways.

Austrian Bundesliga
    -00 GK Fruchtl kept his 5th clean sheet (he's 3rd on clean sheet table. Rare for GKs to keep clean sheets in that league) in 2-0 W. Its nice to see both him and 03 GK Urbig keep clean sheet this weekend.

still think its interesting that all German Youth who go to Austrian Bundesliga=XIs. Rhein seems to be out until March 28 and Kuhn as usual is injured but even these 2 were XI. It really is better to play there than 2BL.

Swiss 1st
    -06 AM/W Onyegbule made his 2nd bench in league for Basel but unused. He really seems likely to be 1st 06 to play pro.

3rd Liga
    Dortmund II with massive 4-0 W and now move out of relegation zone. Although I'm still critical of Dortmund II, I still see more value in them in 3rd Liga over RL. Boosts 1st prospects, boost ones who end up with other 1BL or 2BL-1st Abroad and also clubs like Freiburg II and Dortmund II will always have a young GK as #1, boosts chances to up GKs to above 3rd Liga as one can only go upwards.

-00 CF Njinmah (on loan from 1BL) had 2 goals and 1 assist and now jumps to 8th of season. Gonna end up with double digits for a relegation candidate. Its clear his level is not 3rd Liga-RL as he's done well in both in back to back seasons. This season made 1BL debut with Dortmund 1st and like handful of bench including past 2 matchdays. One of those who career progress gonna be post U21. Bremen was said to be happy with his dev so might end up there.
    -01 CF Tattermusch scored his 2nd of season, LMAO, 2/2 were vs same club Zwickau
    -04 LB Rothe played 13 min yesterday with 1st team and now today XI in II had an assist to opening goal
    -02 CF Otuali scored his 1st ever 3rd Liga/pro goal too

RL
    -02 CF Gollnack scored his 2nd of season and 1-0 W. He moved to RL in Winter from Magdeburg II/6th division. Seems like jump from 6th division to RL has been easy one for him.

2 goals and 3 assists in 8 matches
    -02 M Roggow scored his 5th of season and 2-1 winning goal. Seriously when is 2BL Pauli (has pro contract) gonna integrate him and 03 M Jessen??? Pauli has been bad integration club for some years now.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    will say this I wouldn't be surprised if 04s fail to make U19 Euro.
    why usual, Group with Italy, Belgium and Slovenia is tough tough group and only 1st place qualify.

I don't for a second doubt the potential of 04s either but I'm sure they will get TONS of shit if they fail to qualify whether DFB or fans.

but none seem to look at it from this POV.

what is more important?
    -Dumbass Irrelevant U19 Euro in July
    -Or MASSIVELY MASSIVELY RELEVANT Club Preseason

the answer is 100% the 2nd. How exactly does a dumb as frick u19 Euro prep you for 1BL-2BL.....it doesn't, LMAO.

missing majority or all of preseason is stupid. Its why I tend to be 100% okay when U19 fails to qualify and don't make a fuss.

more funny when dfb shits on age groups when Spain's recent U19 record=rubbish with a LOT of fail to qualify but NONE say anything.

Alex C repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    interesting to see how Stuttgart (yes their foreign flop youth always help them be relegation candidates, LMAO) and Hertha are strong relegation candidates.

I really do wonder what's chance IF they go down to 2BL would we see 03 GK Ernst (Hertha) and 05 GK Seimen (Stuttgart) become #1s or not? That article I posted months ago, had a GK expert who said that he would trust Seimen to be #1 at 18 y/o.

do also think both are very likely gonna be forced to rely on own players especially Hertha. So much money wasted on bomb players and if your in 2BL time to start showing real perspective to your own players and integrate.

actually Stuttgart always talk about their 5-7 promising 2005 but what's likelihood they can even integrate them all if they are fixed in 1BL? Reality them in 2BL increases the chances that more of them will breakthrough as its lower level.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 CB Schmidt makes his 1BL debut as 5 min sub (+5 min injury time), back to back caps with 1st team.

while 05 CF Weiper played his 5th cap and longest usage as a 15 min sub (so 20 min overall). Played a pretty big role in them getting back into the game, with his height and physique, the Freiburg D struggled to contain him. Had 1 chance to score which would have been a nice one. Wins the header and then from his own header he went for the volley but it was straight at GK and beforehand had a good moment going behind the D but his shot went wide. Shame he couldn't be the hero and get his 2nd 1BL goal of season. Going to be interesting to see how he continues to dev in future. I hope he scores 2-3 goals this season in 1BL. And then maybe last 1-2 matches maybe gets his 1st XI too.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01 RB Asta and 02 CB Schmidt get U21 call up

so why exactly are DFB-Di Salvo so allergic to David+Siersleben???
    -David is XI for 1BL promotion candidates HSV
    -Siersleben on loan is XI for 1BL promotion candidates Heidenheim. Not only that but Winter break, Wolfsburg said that they are happy with his dev and will return in Summer

even a Mai is XI in Swiss 1st too.

so 2 CBs headed to 1BL in Summer and what does di Salvo do????
    He calls up an RB not even a CB and calls up a CB Schmidt eligible for 2025 U21 Euro.

so let me get this straight.
    Schmidt gets back to back caps as sub for 1BL club=U21 call up, His only XIs=3rd Liga................
    but regulars in XI in 2BL get ignored

these players have more pro exp and last chance for YNT and gets wasted. I this point, David is 100% getting poached by Nigeria. Germany does nothing with him and once he plays 1BL with HSV he'll get poached.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    really wonder how U21 call ups work
    -Tillman was in RL but because he was training with Bayern 1st=U21 call up
    -Schmidt plays 5 min today in 1BL and gets U21 call. Lets be honest his call up wasn't even based on match that happened around same time. It was based on his midweek EL debut and nothing else, 1 cap.
    -Atubolu is #1 in 3rd Liga and jumps to become U21 #1 GK based on BS argument that he plays regularly.....so its 3rd Liga and there are like 5 00-01 GKs who are #1s in 3rd Liga and another 02 who is also #1. So what kind of nonesense is that? Sure he got 3 XIs with 1st AFTER he became U21 #1 and not before.
    -before Atubolu was #1, it was Philipp who was in RL and because Hoff Bosses called Di Salvo to check him out and based on that phone call he became #1, LOL. Once Philipp became Hoff/1BL bench GK=dropped.
    -Wanner has more pro caps and mins total for Bayern than Schmidt has and DFB-Di Salvo refuse to call him up based on he lacks game time......so does Schmidt.

and list goes on and on. They are legit all over the place.

I do find DFB weird at how they ignore and dump any and all Youth GKs who are bench GKs. Its why Ramaj, Olschowsky, Philipp who are 1BL bench=ignored. The 1st 2 have 2 1BL XIs each too.

Alex C repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm still NOT enthusiastic about Atubolu being #1 for U21 until 2025. One of biggest reasons why dfb are stupid as frick. What's the point of propping up only 1 GK who is 100% gonna be #1 in 1BL??? Its only matter of time whether Summer 2023 or Summer 2024 when Flekken bails.

speaking of Flekken, his ball distrubtions and goal kicks were really garbage today vs Mainz too.

then you have articles about how dfb and coaches are sounding GK doomsday alarm.....your the idiots who use 2 U21 cycle propping up only 1 GK, LMAO.

and a lot of it is so disengenous, like pretending like the go to these days isn't too just buy and HUGE lack of trust from coaches to play young GKs. Even ones they name brokethrough based on injury to others. Olschowsky gets blocked because club trusts him to become #1 in 2-3 years, LOL. Now talk about how 2BL FD does rate 02 GK Gorka (bench GK) highly but might not trust him for the NOW to become #1....again nonesense if your good enough to be bench GK your good enough to be XI, otherwise don't make them bench GK. As if your #1 goes out long term, they will be ones who fill in. Left and right always same nonesense, 2-3 years, so basically they trust them to be #1 close to mid-20s. And lets be honest, clubs have said this same type of shit in past only to never make players #1 and just go transfers. Who says in 2-3 years they won't block them again? And there is HUGE lure to block too. Imagine you see Elite GK who is #1 in 1st Abroad they'd be more tempting to buy then making an Academy GK #1 who has no pro experience and only exp is RL.

There is still a huge lack of loaning for GKs in Germany. Also another stupidity from DFB is ignoring that almost 50% of 1BL=no II/RLs. So are they stupid enough to think any of those no-II would play U19 only GKs in 1BL, LOL. Like 10+ years ago, everyone had a II team. Then add that Bayern+Dortmund integrating GKs=LOL, so even some with II/RL will never integrate too.

Bremen GK coach once said, RL is GARBAGE experience for GKs and untrustworthy exp for 1BL, LMAO. If a mid-club like Bremen believe that imagine rest of 1BL. And add huge lack of GK loaning and it shows too many problems for breakingthrough.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    For me, I'm curious to see what happens in U21 in 2024-2025 season.
    -02 GK Atubolu will likely be #1 in 1BL Freiburg
    -02 GK Schreiber on 2BL loan until 2024. He's #1 but come Summer 2024 and he'll go upwards, although doubt at Leipzig, they seem to want Nubel or that Belge 02 who plays in Belgian 1st.
    -03 GK Urbig on 2BL loan until 2024 and also #1 and come Summer 2024 and back to Koln. Getting a lot of praise for this weekend's match too. And would be stupid for Koln to go with Schwabe in 2024-2025.

that's interesting part. The possibility of having in Summer 2024, 3 GKs U21 in top 4-5 leagues. Who would be #1 for U21 Euro 2025? If more than 1 is #1 in top 4-5 than you have to make it more open and fair competition and shouldn't be Atubolu by default. Would love for it to be 3/3 being #1s to make it more exciting.

that's interesting possibility about Summer 2024.

and its more than those 3 too but those 3 are the ones who are ahead of pecking order.
    What happens to 02 GK Gorka (2BL bench), 02 GK Gebhardt (does he become #1 in Swiss 1st in Summer when he returns from 3rd Liga loan???), 03 GK Schulz (2BL bench), 03 GK Ernst (1BL bench. Him become #1 at Hertha is possible too), 03 GK Schenk (would be stupid for Bayern to keep him, too many GKs in II. When you see Ernst and Urbig progress he needs to do similar), 03 GK Krumrey (Austrian 2nd #1, next season would be 3rd season, no point in that. Needs to become #1 in Some 1st Abroad level next), etc.

how many of this lot might be playing top 4-5 league come Summer 2024???

heck Summer 2024, might also be time limit of 00 GK Fruchtl in Austrian Bundesliga. I don't see him playing more than 2 years there. And this season is already season one there. So if he decides to stay for next season likely to be his last. Issue with transfers is GK tends to be a position based on openings. If no good opening exists anywhere then he's better off staying at his current club where he's already #1. The 00-01 GKs for me feels more open ended whether anyone else will become #1 somewhere too much bench in real pros or XI in 3rd Liga. And I gather next step for those 5 00-01 in 3rd Liga is 2BL-1st Abroad....but who says that if they go upwards they won't end up on bench?

the opening topic is another one dfb ignores. These days clubs tend to really stick to #1 and its rarer and rarer to see anyone bench anyone in 1BL. You basically need long term injury to #1 or him leaving to have any real opening. But it has happened more than once where no 1BL club needed a new GK for season. So even if your doing super well in 2BL-1st Abroad there is no opening for you unless you want to be bench GK.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so dfb u19 had a seperate camp in Bremen from the squad announced for qualifiers
    https://www.dfb.de/fileadmin/_dfbdam/279532-u19.pdf

04 CF Sanogo was also there although not listed in the link.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Cp-xz11qHa-/

he's legit a flip flopper who has no clue what he wants. Likely just being lazy no traveling needed. USA fans still act as if hes gonna breakthrough 1BL with Union who have worst track redcord in 1BL for own youth. I would expect loan or perm out.

also not listed but looks there based on images is 04 AM Kaygin.

at this point feels like 04 dfb has tried over 20 CFs, LOL.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    have to say would be hilarious if Pengland+Germany give USA their next CFs in
    Balogun, Malone, Downs, Sanogo,

LMAO and then people for years tried to sell the comedy narrative that USA is improving. When they continue to mass poach from Europe.

Balogun they 100% want. Sanogo they also want him too. Malone once he plays 1BL they'll go after him. Downs seems like he'll make 1BL debut soon for Koln.

its hard to keep, when USA has 0 issues with Senior NT call ups for perm cap tying, LOL.

just like how they poached Tillman while he was still mostly a RL player for Bayern....yeah they called up a RL player to perm cap tie him.

how do you compete with that? And how many would be tempted by 2026 WC=USA one of 3 hosts.

I already have doubts that we can keep them in YNT as DFB prefers Topp and Tresoldi. I'm curious is Tresoldi really top 2 04 CF in Germany???? I have doubts about that tbh. To me it just looks like Tresoldi is favored.......because he's a regular in 2BL H96.....that's it.

like Downs and Sanogo both made bench with 1BL and still ignored. As I said I don't think Sanogo will get real chances but can't say same about Downs. 2 1BL bench in March and Baumgart seems high on him.........makes sense as he's the type of coach who likes that height+physicality, cough he's a 2BL mentality coach cough, LMAO.

and even then Downs gets ignored by dfb. So if he breakthrough 1BL we shall finally have him play Germany? Has 0 caps.

its crazy how some players only get dfb call up by breakingthrough 1BL otherwise nothing.

Alex C repped this.
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't mind if USA poaches Balogun would just continue trend that from 98-01, Pengland have produced 0 relevant CFs for themselves, LMAO.

and even from 02-03 doesn't look like they have much of anything. What exactly does Pengland have for 02-03 CFs anyways.

-Delap on Championship loan. A lot of them seem to be banking hard for him to be a hit. He's a regular XI who scored once every 10 games, LOL. Imagine having 18 XIs and sub every other game and you can only score 3 goals.
    -Conway+Cannon=poached by Scotland and Ireland. Both Championship
    -Jebbison=England poached him from Canada, LMAO. Championship
    -Gelhardt=an XI in Championship (on loan from relegation candidates Leeds) also only 1 goal
    -Greenwood=also Leeds but looks to have been shifted to non-CF
    -Joseph=starting to play in EPL with Leeds.............England poached him from Spain, LMAO

shows how nothingness their 02-03s are. 7 players listed
    2/7=poached by other FAs, 2/7=England ARE ONES WHO POACHED, and then the rest

LOL, we get shat on for CF production based on 90s yet Pengland 02-03 is resorting to poaching to make up for lack of production.

I'm sure there are more too but rest seem to have done nothing or in that League One-EPL2 low level shit.

at this point, they seem headed for a 0-2 from 98-03 who will have any relevance, LOL.

Alex C repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I do admit I don't really like players having to play 2BL.

its like you have to breakthrough there, adapt to that level (more physical than 1BL too, LOL), and perform.

then it comes like this.
    Just because you did well in 2BL doesn't mean you would perform in 1BL

so then you go to 1BL and you have to repeat the WHOLE PROCESS.

its applicable to every position.
    BUT CF is most annoying because 2BL might be your ceiling, might have had physicality edge and list goes on.

a player could be a "star" in 2BL but then look okay at best in 1BL.

its an issue for every country when it comes to CFs. Doing well in 2nd division is not enough you have to wait and see.

but breakingthrough 1st division and making yourself 1st choice CF is even harder prospect. It really is why CF dev is something that takes years and years and years. Its fun to think of potential but slow burn makes it annoying.

its why most countries have small CF pool for realistic options.
    You shrink your pool to the 1st division XI and then based on stats, potential, showings, suitablity to NT you shrink your pool even more. As not every XI is NT material.

every top NT wants CFs in the top top clubs too and those who play CL.

the CF pool is even smaller when you count that top 4 countries=transfers left and right, competition from TONS of non-domestic too.

and producing Elite-World Class CFs is not a common thing for any country. Still fascinating when one saw a small country like Uruguay having 2 world class CFs in Suarez and Cavani, that was more than Brazil, Germany, Spain, Italy, England etc for a long time too, LMAO.

I don't care about world class, time will tell who should ever become that. Most important is to have options to begin with and we have them. And hopefully a lot of options emerge in future too. I do think our CFs from younger age groups a lot more promising than 90s born.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    speaking of Pengland, Dortmund is worried that Gittens could be out for season (same shoulder injury as before).....tough luck to him....but the game goes on and time doesn't stop for any player. He's a player that arrived at Dortmund injured and looking very injury prone.

I hope this opens door for players like Bamba, Brunner, Njinmah etc to get chances in future.

not convined Dutch Rijkhoff would get chance due to if you want players with that speed he isn't that.

19. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Agree qualification/youth tournaments are no real way to judge the potential in an age group.

What's funny though is any failures at u19/17 level get jumped on, yet the fact we keep killing it at u21 level gets pretty much ignored.

Ger90 repped this.
  20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Its also because post U19 you will always have new players who make 1BL jumps that got ignored in U19 too.

even U21 success gets ignored. Oh we won 2021 U21 Euro because Kuntz did everything is a know reply.....same Kuntz flopping for Turkey? And is that why Flick keeps calling up more and more from that tourney.

or when we barely lost to France and England U21 this season and di Salvo and players were like it was a lot closer. Fanbase was like seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, we are behind. And when we trash Italy=crickets, none cares.

Germany fans and DFB seem to revel in negativity+Pessism

Alex C repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Kovac confirms that 00 RB Fischer benched Baku. Good for U21 but not great for Germany with 2 from our few RB options bench each other.

"We were of the opinion that we had to be defensively strong at the back right," explained the 51-year-old. That's why they decided for the third time in the last four games for the newcomer from 1. FC Nürnberg and against the German international.

According to the words of the trainer, the signs even point to further starting eleven missions in the coming weeks. “In the first half, Ridle had the advantage, now he's with Kilian. That's the way it is in football," Kovač said.

-Di Salvo gives update on 05 AM/W Wanner
    "He wants to continue down the path with the DFB"
    Wanner decides for the DFB - at least for the time being

Bayern youngster Paul Wanner (17) has decided to play for the DFB for the time being. But the last word has not yet been spoken.

"He would like to continue on the path with the DFB without making a final decision," said U-21 national coach Antonio Di Salvo at the DFB press conference on Monday in Frankfurt. Wanner has played a total of 15 international matches for the German U17s and U18s - and will remain with the DFB for the time being.

Most recently, Austria's national coach Ralf Rangnick had campaigned intensively for Wanner and brought him to the senior national team as a training player in November. But as Wanner hasn't played an international match for Austria yet, the decision is still open to him. That will remain the case: Wanner was not nominated for either the senior national team or the U21s.

The 17-year-old midfielder was born in Austria and has dual citizenship. His mother is from Austria, his father is German. Wanner has played eight competitive games for the FC Bayern pros and is the second youngest player in Bundesliga history behind Youssoufa Moukoko.

"Ten days ago we showed him the way that Germany is," Di Salvo reported from a meeting with Wanner, his father and his adviser - but warned against excessive expectations: "I think that step by step he will step. He's played very little lately."

In the current season, Wanner has nine competitive games in the senior division: four for the Bayern professionals, five for the second team. There are also six appearances for the U19s of the record champions. He is currently considered a candidate for a loan to another club.
    https://www.kicker.de/wanner-entscheidet-sich-fuer-den-dfb-zumindest-vorerst-943071/artikel

-Bayern Munich the disengenous club who likes to say we would play German youth if we have the talent. Then their 2 biggest talents in Academy=loan army like everyone other player. The fact that people actually believe that these clubs care about top talents is amusing. And Nagelsmann is 100% NOT an integration coach.

-02 CB Siebert Interview
    https://www.dfb.de/news/detail/siebert-wo-man-nicht-reagiert-wird-rassismus-ein-dauerproblem-249395/

Alex C repped this.
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -A + article about how Germany keeps ignoring a 05 CB Monning of Koln U19 who is being called D jewel.
    https://www.ksta.de/sport/koelner-sport/1-fc-koeln-dfb-ignoriert-talent-marlon-monning-535730

-01 CF Niemiec finally signs his pro contract with 2BL FD.

-Schalke Mathias Schober director of Campus basically says that one reason why 04 CF Topp isn't with 1st is because they don't want to rush him and risk him being annoited as a savior and risk of him getting scapegoated if things don't go well. I bet he might play last 1-2 games only if Schalke is safe from relegation otherwise we might have to wait until Summer-onwards.

but its already clear that likes of Topp, Downs, Weiper, Pejcinovic, Brunner etc are seen by 1BL clubs as players who could jump directly to 1BL when it comes to 04-onwards. And that list is nowhere near finished as still others too.

and then add all the 00-01 in 1BL and the 02-03 already in 1BL+those on loan. And one does see more and more younger CFs who are see as 1BL material by clubs.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm curious to see how 02 CF Woltemade does in 1BL next season on his return from loan. Bremen coach+Fritz seem super pumped about his dev and potential too.

Alex C repped this.
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    looks like 03 AM/W Conte who is a Hoff 1st prospect made his return from long term injury yesterday.

impressed a lot in preseason and in Fall prior to his injury like early October.

was also impressing in RL too. Now needs to reestablish himself and re-breakthrough II XI.

25. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Woltemade is impressing in an Elversberg team that looks set for 2BL promotion. Mainly playing CF now too I think, was funny seeing a near 2m tall AM lol, will be interesting to see how Bremen use him.

Ger90 repped this.