Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on GK Front, 00 GK Plogmann is on trial at Eredivisie club Excelsior.

today played 2nd friendly, 1st one on weekend. Both times 1 half, today in XI.

No idea how close he is
    but would be funny if signs contract and breakthrough #1.

Our 2 MAIN GKs from 00 age group in below U21 were Fruchtl and Plogmann but come U21 both got ignored by dfb.

would be funny if they did made grand return.

what sucks ass is that both could have brokenthrough years ago.
    -Plogman basically wasted 1 year and a half to injury and getting fit again.
    -Fruchtl wasted a year on loan to FCN.....who then admitted just wanted him to prop up Mathenia put pressure on him and nothing else.....basically bogus using him. Bayern were 100% A-HOLES, REFUSED TO AXE LOAN IN WINTER.:rolleyes:

Then this past season got injured in Summer and that killed any move. Was going to move to Austria. Its also hard to find gig for GKs in Winter so stayed another year.

so yeah if not for past 2 years of misfortune, these 2 could have brokenthrough ages ago.

both fit what I said, in past 1 year, more GKs injury than ever, crazy shit....

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    as for troll poster, new reply.

Don't give 2 shits,
    Flick CAN AND WILL DO WHATEVER THE ******** HE WANTS

no point in complaining and no point in whining/crying about it.

just like I said Low was never going to use Havertz at CF and nor for Euro 2020 and that's what happened too.

all coaches have their ticks, habits preferences, bias, style......once you get hang of it, you know what to expect.

BUT THAT"S SOMETHING YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT. ALWAYS ME ME ME MENTALITY.

whining and demanding this or that......what the ******** is point? Flick doesn't give a shit about you, he'll do what he wants.

He's discussed how Nmecha, Havertz, Werner, Adeyemi all flexible and all bring something diff at CF options. NOT JUST ME WHO BRINGS UP FLEXIBILITY BUT ALSO COACH TOO.

in terms of more old fashioned CF type he said Nmecha fits this but add dribbling skills/technique. Nmecha has potential for complete CF.

Deal with it that's our main CF options. During Low times, it was Werner and that's it. Now we got 4 times options, instead of being happy nothing but whining and bitching 24/7.

I'm more interested in CF depth and for as many as possible to make 1BL. You only care about big and physical and nothing else. So ******** off, its that simple. Obsessing when we see nothing alike, move on and get a life.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    and don't think I forget whenever I said this YNT squad isn't best possible squad for this age group. That bunch missing.

and you constantly accused me like a f--cktard of panicking and complaining just for saying something, LMAO. Like someone isn't allowed to talk about squad just to post squad, LMAO, dumbass.

that was always the dipsht aspect of your postings. 0 reactions to any news/updates unless its to shit on the 1 Million youth you hate but moment, I post anything about opinion/view, 2 seconds later bitch reaction to everything.

was never angry as I don't give 2 shits about non-U21 and even U21 if players are left out, my reaction=oh well, not end of world.

and then you every ********ing post and tweet DEMANDS THIS SQUAD AND THIS XI AND CALL UP PLAYER X AND Y......none stop complaining and tons of panicking as if your life would crash if it didn't happen LOL. ********ING CLOWNISH HYPOCRITE WHO CALLS OUT THINGS IN OTHERS THAT REALLY IS YOU AND NO ONE ELSE.

PS YOUR INSISTANCE THAT DFB ALWAYS ALWAYS CALLED UP BEST SQUAD WAS JUST SO THAT YOU CAN SHIT ON THEM AND SAY YOU WERE RIGHT THEY ARE SHIT. WHO HATE SHIT WHEN 98-99 WON U21, YOU DID, LMAO. THEN LISTS LIKE 7-8 98-99 WHO SHOULD GET SENIOR CALL UP.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    years and years of hassling just for sake of CFs.
    I'm NOT DFB, I'm NOT LOW, I"m NOT FLICK

so why hassle me?
    go write a complaint to dfb.

and tbc, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER DFB CALLS UP IS FLEXIBLE
    and that's done on purpose too. Like all our CBs could play RB or LB or DM.

A Schlotterbeck can play LB and DM not just CB.

that Flexibility boosted Germany back in 2014 WC when injury count just increasing each week.

and its smart to have players who can play positions in time of need.

5. rj123

rj123 Member

The team with the most German NT players
    Germany
    Nov 21, 2010
    Winnipeg, MB
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    From a cynical career point of view, staying with Germany as long as possible would seem to me the best option. You go further into tournaments, face tougher opposition and I would hope DFB training environment is better than Turkeys.

You can always pull off an Owen Hargreaves at the Senior NT level if it becomes apparent that you're not NT material.

Ger90 repped this.
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #16331 Ger90, Jul 6, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
    Called it!!!!
    Today 3/3 played M in friendly 3-1 W for 1st time.

2nd Half XI vs 3rd Liga Ingolstadt
    Schaffran - Mhamdi, Fobassam, Haddadi, Zebrauskas - Angleberger, Raschl, Raebiger, Seufert - Dudziak, Ache

"The central midfield around Raebiger, Raschl and Angleberger was very striking for me. It's amazing what these guys can do with the ball. Raebiger is incredibly sure on the ball, clarified but not too good for a duel. Raschl, as usual, a force and Angleberger technically strong, quick to act and with a great overview. "

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    any and all player who plays DFB say they love environment and quality of training is good too.

Turkey is shit that struggle to qualify for tourneys at all level. Their 05s made U17 Euro with more than half German players. Golden Gen my ass.:rolleyes:

the problem is always strong ties to non-Germany. Almost all German-Turks=100% Turkish descent. And that opportunism of World Cup ticket vs just U21 and tons of competition.....Most duals don't bother anymore to fight way.

had Turkey qualified for 2022 WC might have already bailed too. We are lucky in that front.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hertha fans always called Samardzic and Netz greedy money grubbing pigs for bailing.

but can you say its only about money at this point WHEN ALL WANT TO BAIL.

A couple of players means nothing but a hoard now that's a trend and makes you suspect club is ISSUE.

Bobic said Netz bailed for money while Eberl said Netz bailed for game time. Who is right???

Samardzic, Netz, Najjar, Aseko, Kade=ALL BAILED
    TONS of clubs wanted to poach 04 RB Eitschberger.

04 LB Ullrich's parents wanted to sue Hertha?:eek::eek::eek:

LAW AVOIDED
    That's why Herthas stays
    Talent Ullrich really

Now the talent theft should be over, Hertha closes the door!
    Top talent Lukas Ullrich (18) also wanted to leave and had several offers from the Bundesliga. After the left-back informed Hertha about his agreement with Gladbach, the Berliners opted to extend the contract until 2023.

BILD knows: The Ullrich side sees this option as ineffective, the parents are said to have hired lawyers, but Hertha manager Fredi Bobic and junior boss Pablo Thiam stuck to their guns! Even when Gladbach submitted an offer with a transfer fee.

Now it's clear: Hertha won't let Ullrich go!
    The compromise: the parents do not file a lawsuit, Ullrich is promoted to professional training at Hertha. He'll be available for free in a year. Let's see if he then signs his first professional contract with Hertha or somewhere else...
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...ent-lukas-ullrich-wirklich-80621056.bild.html

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    crazy thing is even with all bailing Hertha still has tons of talents
    even with Samardzic, Netz, Najjar, Aseko, Kade gone

still
    00-Ngankam (pro contract and extension, supposed 1st teamer)
    01-Michelbrink (has pro contract but always MIA from 1st team, although got tons of praise last season......just weird)
    02-Winkler, Scherhant (pro contract), Dardai (pro contract, 1st teamer)
    03-Wollschlager, Kesik (pro contract), Rolke, Ernst (pro contract)
    04-Eitschberger (pro contract), Gechter (pro contract, 1st teamer), Ullrich (Unknown future, poaching attempts), Hadziavdic, Yildirim
    05-Goller, Popp, Mendes, Rolke, Klemens, Hoffmann, Michelbrink,

get less hype but have seen + reactions to 04-da Silva Kiala, 05-Strasner and 05-Weiland.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    fantastic youth work, EVERY SINGLE PLAYER HEADED FOR LOANING

where the ******** is there room in Wolfsburg's 1st for him anyways????

shows why signing/extending with Bayern dumb as ********. Why not just breakthrough somewhere else and THEN transfer to Bayern???

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Looks like done deal for Vagnoman to 1BL

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1544992946373681153 is not a valid tweet id

1544992948294754312 is not a valid tweet id

will be curious to see if Bayer does anything with 07. A shitty Stuttgart couldn't resist 05s crop that have been hyped for years and years.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    An Update on Abouchabaka, its unfortunate but his entire Portugal move was a bust. Not just him tons of young at Vitoria got shaft, this club was doing accumulation of talent with 0 planning. I noticed not only constant management/coaching changes but squad always packed as in too many with pro contracts and can't all get chances. Dumbest was them blocking move out last Summer. He made 1st debut and got praise by coach for his showing and dribbling and that club wanted to dev/sell him but......coaching change.....

Shoud try 1st Abroad. Germany, 100% will be 3rd Liga-RL.

Abouchabaka moved from RB Leipzig to Vitória on a free transfer in January 2020, where he has only made one appearance with the professionals in the past two and a half years.

In the first six months after his arrival, he was still part of the professional squad before he was moved to the reserves for the 2020/21 season. In the past season he was meanwhile used in the U23. With three coaching changes since his arrival in Guimarães and several changes at management level, the young players in particular have suffered, Abouchabaka told Transfermarkt.

"I want to play football, make games, collect minutes - and there was no such opportunity there," he says of the decision to terminate the contract. "It was a mutual decision. We are very grateful that the new club management was very solution-oriented and also said that they were no longer planning with me." A premature farewell was already an issue last summer, but was blocked by the club management at the time.

"The expectations were different, that's clear," says Abouchabaka, looking back on his time on the Iberian Peninsula. “Nevertheless, I don't see the time in Portugal as a bad thing. Living alone there for two and a half years made me more mature, more independent and more professional. I've definitely grown from it.” Abouchabaka is currently back in his home town of Cologne, where he's keeping fit for a new challenge. "I'm in close contact with my advisors all the time ("100and10 Sportmanagement"; ed.). We're trying to find a club where the main thing is that I collect minutes and don't end up somewhere and be in the same situation as last time," he says. Abouchabaka names a station closer to home as the desired destination, either directly in Germany or in a neighboring country.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/vertra...t-ndash-nur-ein-profieinsatz/view/news/407385

14. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol shitting on 06 age group already, not even played u17 yet. Far too early to judge.

Main thing is the best talents from each age group are strong, usually put together about 10-12 different years for the NT anyway.

Ger90 repped this.
  15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This is digusting, dfb needs to stop with anyone can move anywhere in Germany for footy. Problem is that its usually WHOLE FAMILY who moves.

@fcbayern three junior players from @1FSVMainz05. The brothers are 9, 12 and 14 years old. The system is broken.

Transfers of young people are now part of the agenda in the Bundesliga and are viewed critically by many fans, the media and experts. FC Bayern also likes to use other clubs for youngsters and has now signed three youngsters in one fell swoop.
    Bayern Munich summer timetable

In March of this year, several media outlets unanimously reported that FC Bayern would like to sign 13-year-old Mike Wisdom from Borussia Mönchengladbach for 300,000 euros. The news caused a stir in the Bundesliga at the time. The FCB was sometimes sharply criticized for its actions.

The Munich team is still actively scouting in the younger age groups and have now signed three young players from league rivals Mainz 05.

Bayern committed trio of brothers
    With Ari (14 years old), Aviel (12 years old) and Alex Hentcho Nseke (9 years old), Bayern have signed three young players from Rheinhessen in one fell swoop. All three play on the offensive wing positions and will be trained on the Bayern campus in the future and appear for the Munich junior teams.

9-year-old Alex Hentcho Nseke is considered one of the greatest young talents of his year and is described by many fans and experts as a "child prodigy".

In an interview with "FCBinside", Ari Hentcho Nseke confirms that Bayern will pay a fee or training compensation for the trio of brothers. However, the two clubs have agreed not to disclose the specific amount.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Our 06 coach Wuck did it too
    went from they are "decent" to good age group in span of 2 months, LMAO.

they trashed England and threw away chance to beat Italy twice.
    Beat France missing dozen of players to club U17 Championship run, LULZ.

2nd post is exactly why age group fixation is dumb and why I prefer to look by position and not age group. I think by position, only GK is issue and not talent issue but breakingthrough issue. Rest looks all good, RB might not have any wow players for now but meh, not every position needs to be wow.

Alex C repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    "Mislintat specifically praised Egloff for his athleticism yesterday. I can't imagine that he's now in his third year and finally fit and denied the chance to break through. In addition, the only homegrown growth."

Alex C repped this.
  18. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    9? ‘Considered one of the greatest talents of his age group lol. His age group being 3rd grade at school ffs. What next a best xi line upon Twitter scouting accounts for the ‘13ers group? At that age young kids should play for fun, that’s all. Clubs actually trading small children is disgusting.

Ger90 repped this.
  19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dortmund u19 Squad Confirmed.
    In addition to Youssoufa Moukoko, Göktan Gürpüz, Lion Semic, Tom Rothe also played in the circle of professionals. All doors are open to Dennis Lütke-Frie in the U23. From the champion team, Colin Kleine-Bekel (Holstein Kiel) and Bekir El-Zein (SV Sandhausen) have left BVB for the 2nd Bundesliga.

on 04 M Simic from Augsburg u19
    "The boy has huge potential, but he has to work a lot and still learn a lot," says Mike Tullberg about his "desired player".

Otherwise the group is manageable. Samuel Bamba and Luke Rahmann are still recovering from their injuries from last season

Three goalkeepers (Marian Kirsch, Robin Lisewski, Marlon Zacharias) and probably 22 field players are part of the squad in the 22/23 season. Tom Rothe remained from the champion team (he is part of the extended professional squad, but is supposed to play primarily for the U19s), Julian Rijkhoff, Nnamdi Collins, Farouk Cisse, Jonah Husseck, Filippo Mane, Noah Mrosek, Hendry Blank, Michel Ludwig, Vasco Walz, Mika Lenninghaus, Ayukayoh Mengot, Isaac Nwachukwu, and Samuel Bamba. Jaden Korzynietz, Rafael Lubach, Vinzenco Onofrietti, Luke Rahmann, Bismark Quayson, Marlon Ubani and Raul König move up from the U17s. Tullberg does not rule out one or the other change.
    https://www.bvb.de/News/Uebersicht/U19-ist-mit-einem-Mini-Kader-in-die-Saison-Vorbereitung-gestartet

U19 to last second is important.....Walz scores winning goal for II.

Konig and Rahmann are 2 06s upped early to U17.....Dortmund has a lot of promising 06s.

And A LOT of people rate Konig very highly and said to have 1st prospects.

Alex C repped this.
  20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    what's next is 1st team training.:thumbsup:

I'm sure a 9 y/o can destroy Pavard, Upa, Hernandez, Kouassi, O.Richards etc.:D

Alex C repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

THIS is why both Bruckner and Herold need to bail come 2023.....open spots=always transfers.

no point in sticking around or going on loan. And would like both as U21 candidates that can only happen if in 1BL-2BL-1st Abroad.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm curious about Bayern logic
    -Wanner=It is also the club's clear plan for him to take his next steps as professional footballer in Munich this season.
    -Zirkzee, Vidovic, Tillman=do preseason and chances might open up
    -Tel=wants to pay $20+M for him and for 1st.

where the ******** do you see any open spots in attack for any of them beyond back up role aka don't make 20 man matchday squad??? LMAO

this club makes 0 sense.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LMAO, is Nagelsmann being forced to show perspective?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and who are others though???
    Always list 1ish names instead of full list.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    from orignal source
    He will stay with #FCBayern this season and, along with #Musiala and #Gravenberch , is one of the young players that #Nagelsmann should encourage. The trainer received this order from the bosses.

That's ********ing dumb this is Musiala's 3rd season and has 78 pro caps with Bayern 1st and Gravenberch has 102 top flight caps including 20 caps in Europe.

so not much work outside of Wanner.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany