Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on 00 CM Becker, either leave this Summer or go in Summer 2022.

St. Pauli's great talent: Finn Ole Becker and the next step
    Finn Ole Becker's football career and a train trip to Lake Constance have something in common. The next stop is called: Constance. While the latter is of course the small town in Baden-Württemberg, St. Pauli's midfield talent is about confirming the 3-0 performance against Kiel.

And it was pretty strong. Becker played purposefully forwards and was conspicuously often in the opposing danger zone. The numbers also speak for him: two assists - the pass to Leart Paqarada before his Sunday shot is included in the Bundesliga - he delivered and thus equalized his value from the previous season on the first day of the game.

Schultz hopes for a "big step" with Becker
    "Hopefully that was a big step for him today," said Timo Schultz after the game. It is clear that performance with two templates will not always be possible. It is also clear that he is basically capable of doing this. Now it is up to Becker to play his fundamentally important role in St. Paulis Raute consistently at a similar level. Preferably already on Sunday in Aue, although sports director Andreas Bornemann is slowing down a bit.

"If the next game were worse now, we wouldn't say that development ended abruptly," he explains in an interview with MOPO and, with a view to Kiel, says: "You always have to classify it sensibly. In any case, the overall impression he left was positive: with much greater determination, less hesitation, with a lot of offensive urge. Finn has shown that he can do it this way many times in the preseason, but missed it in one or the other game. "

What Becker still has to work on
    There are justified hopes for the desired consistency with the fine, broad-chested technician. Bornemann has observed "that the processes in his position have passed into flesh and blood". In fact, the 21-year-old has practically completed every minute of preparation and already knows Timo Schultz's kind of football from his youth.

“The topics he is working on are robustness, the courage to step forward, to be there from his central position where games are decided.” That was exactly what made a positive impression against Kiel. Good prerequisites for the next step.
    https://www.mopo.de/sport/fc-st-pauli/st-paulis-finn-ole-becker-und-der-schritt-zur-konstanz/

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    new Dortmund U16 player,
    Luis Sebastian Kehl...........son of Sebastian........

given u16 either 06 or 07, would say 06 more likely.

Alex C repped this.
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #10878 Ger90, Aug 1, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
    yes I enjoy shitting on dfb. Some show that these guys are clowns.
    -I recall Schonweitz bitching and whining as proof that 98-99 are shit is that Kuntz had to call 3rd Liga players......lulz, any 3rd Liga called were GKs......no outfield.

and 2/3 called up played 1BL in 2020-2021 season too in Grill and Dahmen. In end 3/3 main GKs used in U21 have 1BL experience, LMAO clown.

-clown Bierhoff this week used Dutch using U21 to Seniors as example. On top of what I said during week.
    1-Did no one tell him that Eredivisie while being a good dev league is lower level than 1BL???
    2-Dutch call up Eredivisie players to Seniors, DFB would never. Sure examples of Younes but that was for CC17, a very rare occurence.
    3-easier to breakthrough Eredivisie than 1BL. Also a lot of Dutch players not performing in 1BL anyways. And most Brits bombing in Germany with a few exceptions.

4-German players historically a LOT don't breakthrough for realz until 20s but age of teenage fixation and everyone forgets or no one cares. Feels more and more shit on players in 20s......

Physically lacking in physically obsessed country WILL DELAY BY DEFAULT TONS of players.
    5-Dutch have teens play Dutch 2nd division......Germany most LIKE VAST MAJORITY forced to play U19 to last possible second. Do math, U19 to last possible second=19 years old post U19.......so basically you blink and players already turn 20. Anyone born in Winter turns 20 like 6-8 months post U19......

6-if you want to bitch about teenage fixation fix your shitty system that's too fixated on U19.
    7-1BL is league where tons of clubs admit they want foreign young to dev and sell and make fortune. 1BL is basically a capitalist league at this point all about making $$$ and not caring about long term.....
    8-Most 1BL clubs don't rate RL and see it as match practice and NOT experience. A place to practice and get there vs adults. More reason jump to RL to 1BL doesn't happen as often as it should.

German clubs also have 0 planning for their own players and a lot don't loan much too. Like if jump from II to 1st is too big for player X or Y.....you won't ever make it unless loan.....almost like sabotage....

even England have mass loaning, Germany.......nowhere close.....
    9-7/18 1BL clubs=no II team that's almost 50%...........that's REALLY BAD.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I did have good laugh when I saw some German say that Germany has nothing for CBs and M besides

Bella-Kotchap, Rhein, Stiller and a 4th player (I forgot from this stupid ass tweet)

and that's it nothing else....funny since it's now deleted, LOL.

DFB's full pessimistic and NOTHING propaganda in full swing!!!!
    [​IMG]

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -00 RB/LB Vagnoman linked with EPL Brentford...ugh, that's likely relegation candidate....
    https://www.fussballtransfers.com/a6750575711755846774-brentford-hat-vagnoman-im-blick

-01 W Stehle extends with 2BL H96 and goes on 3rd Liga loan. I think sucks for him since when played 2BL he did well but that's issue only given limited chances.....did score once too....typical 2BL....

-03 LB Netz move to Gladbach will be announced soon according to kicker.

-Koln update on 01 M/LB Strauch, 01 CB Cestic and 04 Attacker Diehl
    “I expect Čestić back in training Tuesday. With Justin Diehl the idea is that he will first go to the U19 and then come back to us after the first or second international break. "

What exactly plagues the 20-year-old has not been recorded. From the Express there was now a new forecast regarding its downtime. According to the information on the leaf, Strauch will “fall out for months” with its lesion. A possible Bundesliga debut for the right-footed player has to be a long time coming.

-OBM will leave according to reps. Bet 2BL or 1st abroad is destination.

-Given injuries, Stanisic looks to be in Bayern 1st squad for at least short term.
    https://www.kicker.de/bayerns-abwehr-zwei-echte-neuzugaenge-und-ein-gefuehlter-867107/artikel

-Spox/Goal, Bayern prep winners and losers,
    JOSIP STANISIC: The home grown man just got a professional contract. In the tests it advanced to become a reliable all-purpose weapon, acted as a right and left defender as well as a rock solid six. Has good prospects for a permanent position in the squad.

TORBEN RHEIN: The midfielder (18) from the second was allowed to play in all test matches and also made a mature impression in training. Due to the bottleneck in midfield, he can hope for many minutes at the start of the season.

ARMINDO SIEB: Another promising talent from campus. It is quite possible that the 18-year-old attacking player will take the place of the fourth winger in the squad. Sieb was in three friendly matches (1 goal). Nagelsmann is very fond of him.

Scott seems more like "loser", although that shouldn't really have a barring.
    CHRISTOPHER SCOTT: Talented and flexible offensive player among the FCB amateurs, who was given a lot of confidence in the run-up to the preparation. But injured himself in the first test against Cologne and hardly got the opportunity to show himself in the absence of the stars.
    https://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussb...cano-nianzou-sieb-rhein-cuisance-zirkzee.html

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #10881 Ger90, Aug 2, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    from Dortmund fanboy and a coach/scout himself too.
    1422188581725036546 is not a valid tweet id

Bayern's academies have always been very good, but their last intake has been especiall very nice. Ibrahimovic, Wanner and Aydin have probably the potential to make it at Bayern talent-wise. But players need more chances at Bayern. Zirkzee and Musiala were also rather "lucky"...

because there has been a spot for them due to injury and a thin squad. Resting Kimmich or Gnabry once every two/three weeks and bringing in Rhein + Sieb for example won't hurt them, but crucially influence Germany's "youth problem".

Nagelsmann is a coach who likes to form players and isn't scared of playing an 18-year-old if he's the best solution at this moment. Hopefully Bayern officials see it the same way and oversee maybe 1-2 unnecessary defeats,as long as they still win the BuLi in the end.

I tend to think German "youth problem" is self-made that clubs don't integrate, constantly block their own players etc. Its more opportunity issue than quality. Even one of 3 DFB Stooges admitted last season maybe issue isn't quality but chances by club aren't always there.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    reason Bayern is waste of time club
    1.upping in U17-U19-II usually done well.
    2.once you are in II that's where issues start
    3.limited chances in 1st, jump too big blablabla, club more likely to buy/loan in
    4.so youth goes on some 2BL or 1st abroad loan.

but if your NOT at Bayern you can breakthrough 1BL directly without detours. Majority of Bayern youth have 1BL prospects but Bayern will just make you spend too much time in lower levels.

if Bayern keeps a 01 M Stiller would be dumped on shitty loan. Now at Hoff in 1BL hes done preseason very well according to everyone. No detours crap directly to 1BL.

Alex C repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1422197046069637124 is not a valid tweet id

Lawrence absent likely due to head blow he suffered vs Napoli, was subbed out early. I thought looked good in 3/3 matches and had immense presence and good timing, also was all over field too.

Still not too sure Vidovic is a real 1st prospects especially long term. I would take others over him.

also think this is telling in that this Friday=DFB Cup, so now is time to impress in training.

also NOW is time for Nagelsmann to play youth. Cup=vs Bremer SV=5th division. If you can't trust them vs 5th division than when? Also outside of Vidovic whole list has 3rd Liga experience, so all have experience vs stronger. Scott (2 1BL caps), Sieb (1 Cup cap), Mbi (1 CL XI cap), Stanisic (1 1BL XI) have 1st experience from last season.

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dortmund U19 trashed Pauli U19, 9-3.

XI
    Daniel Dudek; Lion Semic, Colin Kleine-Bekel, Jonah Husseck, Tom Rothe - Dennis Lütke-Frie, Michel Ludwig - Abu El-Zein, Samuel Bamba - Julian Rijkhoff- Bradley Fink.

Bamba X3, Walz X2, Ludwig, El Zein and Nwachukwu

travesty that Bamba got 0 chances at Dortmund 1st team.....did very well in that U19 cup where most thought one of best players on pitch.

Alex C repped this.
  10. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #10885 Alex C, Aug 2, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    From what I’ve seen of Lawrence he looks pretty good, Mertesacker 2.0 lol. I would say he should be ahead of Mbi currently.

Bayern have a good academy, their campus is very impressive, but find out annoying how they constantly poach/stockpile talent and then the majority get blocked. Also they always claim credit for producing a number of talents even though lots are poached (Rhein-Hertha, Sieb-Hoffenheim, Scott-Leverkusen, Mbi-Chelsea etc). Others that made the first team like Kroos, Alaba and Musiala all poached too.

Blueberry_night and Ger90 repped this.
  11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    that he's our Per 2.0 reiterates that we are in that 2004-2010 period, in terms of breakthroughs, lol. For me whenever Lawrence played looked best CB on field.

against Napoli Bayern concede 3/3 once Lawrence hit his head and was subbed out. Overall looked more stable with him.

I think Bayern should loan out Lawrence and Scott to allow others to play II and for dev sake RL won't do them any good. So far II has done fantastically well without either too.

they like to stockpile knowing full well most won't make 1st team. And constantly loan out players who won't make 1st team why? To raise their prices to sell them off, dumb and not doing any player any favors.

Bayern 100% into throw everything at wall and see what sticks.

on Upa-Kouassi topics, lulz that from all matches only 02 W Thielmann and 02 W Lemperle owned them badly, lulz. Those 2 made all Bayern D look bad minus Lawrence who always well positioned. Thielmann had goal and assist in 3-2 win and Lemperle should also have had goal and assist and constantly nuisance.

Alex C repped this.
  12. rj123

rj123 Member

The team with the most German NT players
    Germany
    Nov 21, 2010
    Winnipeg, MB
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I know nothing of Lawrence, but Mertesacker 2.0? When I think of Mertesacker, he was once described (my paraphrasing) as tall as a goal post but slower. Mertesacker did have an excellent ability to read situations, rarely get out of position or concede a foul. Hopefully Lawrence has less of the latter and more of the former.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -01 GK Ramaj.

Trapp praises his colleagues Grahl and Ramaj In their search for a man who would take on this role, the Hessians found what they were looking for at VfB Stuttgart. Jens Grahl, who has not played a competitive game for years and is very loyal, knows about the situation in Frankfurt. At his introductory press conference, the 32-year-old said: “I accelerate every day and prepare for X day. That hasn't happened for five years now, but when the day comes, you have to be there and react in the same way as in training. " In an interview with Eintracht TV, von Trapp was praised after a training session: "Jens is an experienced guy who is also very important for the dressing room." With Diant Ramaj, a young keeper from 1. FC Heidenheim also came to the Main.

The only 19-year-old is in an apprenticeship, so to speak, and despite all the self-confidence, he has great respect for the task in a new environment: “The quality of the training is high. I can develop and take a lot with me from my experienced goalkeeper colleagues Trapp and Grahl. "

-on 02 CB Otto (2 footed) at Frankfurt, I do hope we finally have an Academy player breakthrough Frankfurt.....

I assume that Otto is back-up for the central defender positions. Since he is strong on both the right and left in passing, he can playfully replace N'dicka and Tuta - if necessary. I think that he gets his playing times and is certainly intended for this scenario due to his long contract (2023) for a youth player. And since Krösche's job is to lead young players to the professionals and Oliver Glasner is fully involved and Ben Manga also had an influence on Otto's contract, we should just wait and see how he develops. On the one hand, we complain because we hardly have any Frankfurt native in the squad, but if they are in the squad, just replace them with experienced players. We should take this risk too.

-on 05 CF Wagner,
    Name: Ricardo Sidney Markus Wagner
    Class: 2005
    Position: Center-forward
    Date of birth: 20/01/2005
    Nationality: Germany
    Height: 178 cm.
    Left foot

Ricardo Wagner Ricardo Wagner, dynamic central forward born in 2005, is one of the leading talents of the Bayern Munich Academy, a club that has made huge investments for the development of its youth sector by creating the new super-equipped Bayern Campus for 70 million euros and buying the best young players both in Germany and outside. Of course, the promising center-forward native of Port-au-Prince (Haiti) but of German parents is also part of this broad project that sees him already employed under conscription with the Under 17 team engaged in the U17-Bundesliga Süd / Südwest as well as the German national team. Under 16.

Ricardo Sidney Markus Wagner, this is his full name, started playing football in FC Bad Oeynhausen where he remained until the Under 10 team, when he was found by Arminia Bielefeld coach Augustin Kwamo-Kamdem, one of the few who at the time he had glimpsed qualities in the boy. Since that moment Wagner's performances have grown and so, in mid-season, in January 2018, he is hired by the Bavarian super club, discovered by the Bayer scout Dominik Beckenbauer, son of the great Franz. In particular, the performance against Bochum was a galeotta, when Ricardo scored 5 goals in the 6 to 2 victory. To grab it, Bayer beat the strong competition from Liverpool, which had been following the technical progress of the talent of Haitian origins for some time.

"Ricardo had a lot of fun at Arminia. The overall package in Munich was the best of the competition. In January we were in Munich to see everything, ”Father Markus told westfalen-blatt.de. The pro Bayern choice was not so obvious for the boy who supports Schalke 04, but now he has the great ambition to make his debut as soon as possible with the Bavarian first team, perhaps retracing the exploits of the great models of him, Ronaldo and Neymar.

Technical and tactical characteristics
    Ricardo Wagner is a forward who likes to play a variety on the flanks, but who, in the finalization phase, often knows how to be ready. Very fast, he knows how to attack with violence the depth leaving in place the opponents who cannot stem his decisive ball-to-foot acceleration (he has a remarkable frequency of legs). Skilled at pitched dribbling, the young Bayern Munich striker also has a strong and clean shot that allows him to be extremely dangerous from mid-range. He is very good at clearing the mark, he never gives great points of reference to his opponents and in particular he knows how to be extremely incisive when he "attacks the first post". Despite being left-handed, Ricardo gets along fairly well with his right too, a quality that allows him to be less readable for his scorers. The good basic technique of him sometimes leads him to excess in individualism and play to effect when in reality he should speed up the game. Physically normal (he is 178 cm tall. And he can improve in aerial play) but muscularly explosive, Wagner can strengthen himself further in order to be even more efficient in tackling and shoulder-to-shoulder duels. He certainly has a strong personality, he is enterprising, he often tries one against even more experienced opponents than himself, proving that he does not suffer particularly from the pressure of the match.

Tactically Ricardo Wagner is essentially a central striker but, given his ability in one-on-one combined with great speed, it is not excluded that in the future he may become a winger.

Final analysis Strengths: Ball to foot acceleration - Technique - Dribbling launched - Unmarking - Depth attack - Dynamism - Personality

Weaknesses: Excess in individualism - Can strengthen further - Aerial play

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    if your interested.

Alex C repped this.
  15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol Lawrence is even taller than Per.

bolded fits Lawrence, his technique is pretty decent too and knows how to play under pressure and shrug off players.

might be a cb better off not advancing too much or at least have fast players next to him. Although even then it hasn't really hurt him as much as his positioning helps him a lot and his speed is inconsistant, sometimes looks slow others not too bad.

rj123 repped this.
  16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LMAO and some Bayern fans were impressed by O.Richards and praising him and calling him one of winners. I wasn't impressed, his technique isn't great nor is his reading of the game. Had a bunch of easy pass go to out due to his inability.....and his positioning wasn't always great too.

imagine a younger CB playing out of position with 1 1BL cap+3rd Liga experience ahead, LULZ.

Like how 02 AM/W John out of position benched another Brit R.Sessegnon.:ROFLMAO:

Stanisic as Nagelsmann winner
    Before the start of this preparation, very few had expected it - but Josip Stanisic (21) has become one of the winners under coach Julian Nagelsmann. The defensive specialist was also in the starting line-up against Napoli - for the fourth time in a row this summer. This time Stanisic acted as left-back instead of new signing Omar Richards, who has not yet convinced. In the previous games against Cologne, Ajax and Gladbach, Stanisic had already tried his hand at six, center-back and right-back - successfully in each case. He also played confidently against Napoli, although there was little offensive evidence from him. Because Lucas Hernández and Alphonso Davies are still out, Stanisic could also start next Friday in the DFB Cup against Oberligist Bremer SV. Things are going well for the defender, who signed a professional contract until 2023 in early July. "Josip is a great boy. We trust him to take this very important step into the professional team as well as he has so far on campus," said sports director Hasan Salihamidzic. Stanisic himself spoke of the "greatest dream of being able to play for FC Bayern. Even as a child, I regularly watched the teams' units on Säbener Straße." Stanisic is currently living his dream.
    https://www.abendzeitung-muenchen.d...se-des-letzten-tests-des-fc-bayern-art-746466

another site,
    In the first round of the cup, the southern Germans will be guests at the top division club Bremer SV, but will travel there without the two potential left-backs Lucas Hernández and Alphonso Davies - both are still out due to injuries. For this case, among others, Omar Richards was hired, who, however, has shown very mixed performances in the previous tests. For Stanišić, who is actually most likely to be in the right-back position, these are good conditions for the coming weekend.

Alex C repped this.
  17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    this could chance for youth,

Oliver Kahn feels Bayern Munich doesn’t need any more transfers

https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...r-window-zirkzee-julian-nagelsmann-ssc-napoli

Bayern looks to get rid of Tolisso and Cuisance and likely get new M according to reps. Although Nagelsmann said in past week he looks forward to working with Tolisso.....who knows. In this case, Rhein would only have 4 Ms in Kimmich, Goretzka, Roca and Tolisso/New entry in front. And with triple competition should still get something. I still think Rhein will get 1 digit caps in 1st and a real breakthrough more likely 2022-2023 season. Injuries to others could make it more.

no new transfers and Sieb=4th W too.

Alex C repped this.
  18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    RB Leipzig coach Marsch praises 05 M Raebiger......AGAIN!!!

According to the kicker, coach Jesse Marsch wants to integrate the 16-year-old firmly into the squad.

At the first division club RB Leipzig, those responsible think highly of Sidney Raebiger. The only 16-year-old midfield talent has been training with the professionals for a long time, which will remain so under new coach Jesse Marsch. The American coach showed his appreciation for the youngster once again.

Regarding Raebiger's performance during preparation, Marsch said: “Sidney has been very good in the last four weeks. The boy has quality. One of the goals must be that we have a real training player in our club.

"I think Sidney has a great chance to be a very good player with us. This year - and in the future," said Marsch.

so can you also.....integrate Samardzic??? who you also praised HIGHLY too

19. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
  20. AdiD

AdiD Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Lazar Samardzic on his way to Udinese according to rumors

Ger90 repped this.
  21. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    For just €3m + future sell on percentage. That’s hardly anything, do Leipzig not rate him or something?

At least he should play regularly in a top league, and not get screwed by a club praising him and then never playing him.

Blueberry_night and Ger90 repped this.
  22. AdiD

AdiD Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Dont know how much power the player himself has to decide. Thinking Maybe he demanded playing time which Leipzig could not offer.

Wierd though that a loan or permanent deal in the Bundesliga did not happen.

Alex C and Ger90 repped this.
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    so why did Marsch and sporting director give him HIGH praise a LOT? Ugh, German clubs suck ass.....as usual again and again even when TALENT IS THERE THEY DO NOTHING WITH THEM....

at least he'll play Serie A and no 2nd division bull.

24. AdiD

AdiD Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    It looks to be Leizigs thing. Playing with zero Germans

Ger90 repped this.
  25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    sucks DFB Cup for Bayern cancelled (Bremer SV corona outbreak) so could be missed chance for youth as more and more 1st teamers should be back......