Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Roberto Soriano,
    9 goals and 6 assists in 30 Serie A games this season.

Leipzig already bringing in 02 Dutch CF Brobbey. They won't bring in Adeyemi.

Alex C and Blueberry_night repped this.
  2. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Had forgotten about that. Might make Kluivert permanent too.

Imo Adeyemi > Brobbey and would have been a pretty easy signing to do. I expect him to spend another year at Salzburg, if they sell Daka he should get more starts but Berisha needs to move ideally imo.

Ger90 repped this.
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    they are like Kluivert shows potential but inefficient and likely won't be cheap. According to reports needs to boost #s but club is interested in him.

and Adeyemi likely won't be cheap either, I recall it was officially said Salzburg rejected Barca's $10-15M as they wanted like $25-30 or something.

Brobbey=free transfer and 1BL clubs will of course always pounce on that.

although Leipzig says they want more Germans still have some doubts. But will say their mass loaning=players can only go upwards post loan whether Leipzig or elsewhere.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    its funny how many Brandts there are

96-Brandt=Dortmund
    01-Brandt=Pauli 1st prospect
    03-Brandt=Bremen 1st prospect and bro of 96
    04-Brandt=H96 u17, looks rated

might be missing some.

although funniest is Koln in 00-01 in u19 like 2 years ago
    00-V.Muller, GK at PSV
    01-L.Muller, currently playing USA University
    01-S.Muller, on 2BL loan from 1BL
    00-Moller,currently playing USA University

Don't keep track of kids in USA but both Muller and Moller look to be doing well there, neither was efficient in Germany.

Alex C repped this.
  5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Koln II Schmitt interview.
    https://geissblog.koeln/2021/04/nicht-jahrelang-u21-spielen-sondern-als-profi-im-stadion/

will be curious about Koln with 02 W Futkeu/Jansen at club no longer any reason for Obuz/Lemperle to play II next season too.

Schmitt looks to want to breakthrough Koln and club is adding 2 new attackers so another who II=waste of time come Summer.

-Maina looks to play 1st XI since return from injury.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...vin-ducksch-droht-die-bank-76079528.bild.html

-Mike Buskens seems happy about Schalke depending on youth and looks like he like Aydin too.
    https://www.derwesten.de/sport/fuss...er-nachwuchs-knappenschmiede-id232026915.html

-Freiburg coach Streich talks Keitel.
    “Even if he was stronger against Gladbach, he was very strong. He won an incredible number of duels and played almost dominant in the first half. It wasn't quite as good in Bielefeld, but he still proved his presence. This is good for us because it gives us options. He is on the right track, "praised Streich.

-03 CB/DM Breunig (bro of 00 CF Breunig) signs pro contract at 2BL WK.

FC Würzburger Kickers has tied another promising young talent to them for a long time and given them a professional contract. Louis Breunig, the younger brother of Maximilian Breunig on loan to FLYERALARM Admira, signed a long-term contract with the FWK.

The central defender learned to play football at his hometown club SV Theilheim before he made the leap to the junior performance center of SpVgg Greuther Fürth via Würzburger FV. After three years with the Kleeblatt, he switched to Rothosen in the summer of 2018, where he was already an important support as a younger year in the U17 Bayern League and has continued to develop since then. He also played all four games in the current, interrupted season. Breunig would still be eligible to play in the U19 next season.

“I am very proud to have signed my first professional contract with Kickers. I am honored that those responsible have placed this trust and appreciation in me, ”says the 17-year-old, who decided to stay at Dallenberg despite several other offers. “After many years at the training center in Fürth and here in Würzburg, I naturally dreamed of becoming a professional. The fact that it works out here, near my home town, at the kickers is of course all the more beautiful. Without the support of my family, who always stood by my side, my friends and my previous coaches, this would not have been possible. I am very, very grateful to you. "

Sebastian Schuppan, Director of Sport at FC Würzburger Kickers, is also pleased that Breunig has decided in favor of the Kickers: “We are convinced of its quality and hope that it will become an integral part of our professional team. So we are happy that he signed with us. Despite his only 17 years of age, he has grown very tall at 1.87 meters, has a very good understanding of the game and is very strong in duels. He asserted himself both in the U17 in his first year here at Dallenberg and this season as a junior and proved his potential. "

In addition, Schuppan emphasizes that Breunig's continued commitment once again shows the excellent work that is being done in the youth training center on Dallenberg: “Louis is a good example of how it pays to work hard on yourself every day. It also shows our great interest in building on self-trained young players and leading them into the professional field. The door is always open. " This door was already open in the summer of 2019 for Breunig's older brother Maximilian, who will return to Würzburg in the summer after being loaned to Vienna. “We used to bolt together. It's something special to play on a team with my brother. I'm really looking forward to it, ”said the happy 17-year-old.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -speaking of 01 CM Brandt at Pauli, seems clubs continue to do this do to covid.
    Reports said same about Rhein, one year+pro contract next Summer as clubs don't want to add pro contracts now=higher wages.

According to MOPO information, FC St. Pauli has prematurely extended the contract with Max Brandt. The youngster signed a one-year contract with the Kiezkickers, plus an option for a professional contract next summer. Brandt has been playing for the Boys in Brown since summer 2019, when he came to the Brown-Whites from the youth of VfL Wolfsburg. Since this season, the former junior national player has been training with the professionals under coach Timo Schultz.
    https://stpauli24.mopo.de/2021/04/13/vertrag-verlaengert-st-pauli-bindet-talent-an-den-verein.html

-Dorsch interview,
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/dorsch...urken-nicht-mein-ziel-ldquo-/view/news/383539

-De Vita extend at VK.

-update on Burkardt,
    Daniel Brosinski and Jonathan Burkardt are now fully back on the training ground. Defender Brosinski was missing in the 3-2 win against 1.FC Cologne due to muscular problems. Striker Burkardt suffered a facial contusion in the game. On Friday, however, Svensson did not report any more failures - all professionals are on board.

-Mainz confirms that 02s like Laux, Mohn, Fichtner, and Peto moving to II from u19. Curious what does this mean for Hartmann who played friendly for 1st in March? Was club playing him in friendly a way to keep him but 3 weeks later it failed???

While Morschel moving to OL and Haufglockner not mentioned likely gone in Summer.
    https://www.mainz05.de/news/sechs-u19-spieler-gehen-den-naechsten-schritt/

-Olympics avoid Spain it seems.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  7. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    -Olympics avoid Spain it seems.
    [MEDIA = twitter] 1383005352225075201 [/ MEDIA]

We're gonna love to meet up Korean again

8. Icke

Icke Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Kölle, Germany
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    17year old American CB Justin Che seems to have overtook Arrey Mbi at Bayern II. Very good game against Top team Rostock. He has also german citizenship, DFB should go after him

9. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Seems he wants to represent the DFB, and is a fluent German speaker.
    Justin Che leaves the door open to Germany call-up - AS.com

10. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #9310 Philanova, Apr 21, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Some Bayern notes and updates. (Apologies I can't offer insights on the rest of the league as I, perhaps obviously, follow Bayern the closest.)

BUNDESLIGA
    • On Saturday (Matchday 29), Bayern defeated Wolfsburg 3-2 and Jamal Musiala started and played the majority of the match (73'). He notched two goals, including the winner. The first was a great weaving run across the penalty box where he shot the ball back across the face of the keeper, Casteels, catching him wrong-footed. The second once again caught Casteels off balance, with Musiala heading the ball to the far corner off of a cross from Thomas Müller. He becomes the youngest ever player to score six goals in a Bundesliga season.
    • On Tuesday (Matchday 30), Musiala started his second consecutive match and was widely considered the best player on the pitch. He was really impressive dribbling through the Leverkusen defense and dispossessed Bayer players repeatedly. He played deep into the match for 82 minutes.
    • Against Leverkusen, Chris Scott made an appearance, relieving Musiala for the final 10 minutes or so. He didn't look out of place and had a few nice passes while he was on.

3.BUNDESLIGA
    • Torben Rhein and Armindo Sieb are both becoming fixtures in Danny Schwartz and Martin Dimichelis' starting 11, getting the nod in both the 0-1 loss to Hansa Rostock and the 1-1 draw against Zwickau. Rhein has been influential and seems to be getting better with each match. He had a key pass for the goal against Zwickau, feeding the ball neatly to Stiller, who passed it on for Singh to tuck away easily.
    • Justin Che, mentioned in recent posts, has started the past two matches for FC Bayern II. He's played the full 90 minutes in both, and had a great block on a dangerous shot from Zwickau. It does seem like he's surpassed Bright Arrey-Mbi, who's been an unused sub in both matches started by Che. I'd prefer Mbi to start over the 34-year old Feldhahn, but they may be relying on his experience at this point, with FCB II only narrowly out of the relegation zone on Goal Difference.
    • Lasse Günther continues to get minutes as well. He notched 45 minutes in each of the two matches mentioned in the first bullet. No stats of note in either, but he's definitely had some dangerous runs, passes leading to chances, and narrowly blocked shots. he should continue to get playing time off the bench. Here are some of his [really impressive] highlights from the Ingolstadt match last week:
      1382114948441071622 is not a valid tweet id

Collected, Dang Son Tung and Alex C repped this.
  11. dabny

dabny Member

Anderlecht
    Belgium
    Apr 5, 2019
    Olympics group stage Germany get Brazil, Ivory Coast & Saudi Arabia

Collected repped this.
  12. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Burkardt keeps scoring against Bayern and Dortmund

Collected and Blueberry_night repped this.
  13. Collected

Collected Member+

Jul 19, 2014
    His German is not very good to put it mildly but at least he is trying to speak it.

Bayern II coach Danny Schwarz on Justin Che after his first start: "He was outstanding, one of our best players today. What he delivered at the age of 17 was great... An all-round very successful debut from the start."

He is very bold with the ball at his feet. Some impressive actions and some mistakes that could have been very costly. He appears to have a lot of potential. It might not be a bad idea to poach him. He used to play as a right winger and a forward until the age of 14. That's why he is more skillful than the average CB. His father used to be a CB in Cameroon.

14. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You are right about his German, I was only going by the article in AS but listening to him speak he does seem to have picked up enough to get by. Is clearly keen on playing for the DFB Be interesting to follow his development .

The encouraging thing is there seems to be a few very interesting CB’s in the 02-05 bracket, the likes of Dardai, Suver, Mbi, Collins and Pauli seem very highly regarded so there is hope that the next few years will see the CB options improve a lot for the NT.

Blueberry_night and Dang Son Tung repped this.
  15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Passlack extending.

-01 GK Hornung extends until 2023 at Stuttgart and continue to be introduced to the professional team.

-02 CF Hartwig signs pro contract at Bochum.

VfL Bochum 1848 binds another player from their own ranks on a long-term basis: Luis Hartwig has signed his first professional contract. Hartwig has been a member of the club's own talent plant for six years and made his first appearance in the second division this season.

His contract is dated until June 30th, 2024. "Luis Hartwig has proven to be a variable offensive force," says Sebastian Schindzielorz, Managing Director / Sport at VfL Bochum 1848. "Developing our own players and training them with the perspective of making the leap into the licensing area is part of our club philosophy excellent work in this regard. " Luis Hartwig has so far proven his nose for goals in the highest German performance classes in the junior division. In the U17 Bundesliga West he scored 18 times in 26 appearances, in the U19 Bundesliga West 14 times in 23 games.

On the 17th matchday of the current second division season he was substituted on in the away game at SV Sandhausen. He has also played two games for the German U19 national team. “I am happy to have signed my first professional contract here at VfL. In the past six years, I have been able to get an idea of the trust placed in us, the perspective and the family relationship in the club, which has not left me in doubt about my decision for a second, ”says Luis Hartwig. “I am both a player and a fan and I want to do my part to ensure that VfL is successful. A big thank you goes to the whole talent plant, whose team and my teammates have always encouraged and supported me. That is also why I will do everything I can to justify this trust with performance and commitment. "

-02 M Meyer signs pro contract at Stuttgart.

Jordan Meyer stays long-term The 19-year-old midfielder has prematurely extended his contract until the summer of 2025. Jordan Meyer came to the VfB youth training center when he was twelve and has since played in all youth teams at the club with the red chest ring. In the coming season, the midfielder will transition to the men's division.

The captain of the U19 is currently still in advanced training after tearing a meniscus tear in November 2020. Not an easy time for the 18-time junior national player, who received the Fritz Walter Medal in silver from the DFB in the summer of 2019. Now the native of Stuttgart, who passed his Abitur with 1.0, has extended his contract prematurely until June 30, 2025.

Sven Mislintat, sports director: “Jordan Meyer has been training in our NLZ for many years. He is not only on an excellent path from a sporting point of view, but also in terms of his personality development. Jordan will do the season preparation with the professional team after the summer break. Then we decide together which steps will follow. "

Thomas Krücken, Director NLZ: “Jordan has developed continuously over the past seven years at VfB and last year graduated from high school with top marks. His character and personality are also reflected in the field. He is a very intelligent player who adapts quickly and is extremely motivated to perform. With a lot of perseverance and resilience, he fights his way back after his serious injury. I am delighted that we are working closely together with the licensing division on the next development steps. "

Jordan Meyer: “I would like to thank those responsible at VfB for the trust they have placed in me. The club is currently on a very good path. I hope to become part of this young team in the future and to contribute my part to this positive development. Until then, I'll work hard on myself to get better every day. I hope to see you in the stadium soon. "

-03 CF Gedikli signs pro contract at Bayer that ends with end of u19 aka 2022. I hope that next year gets real pro contract.

EMREHAN GEDIKLI RECEIVES PROFESSIONAL CONTRACT
    Youth player, trainee, European Cup debutant and now also a licensed player: The connection between Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Emrehan Gedikli is one more facet. The German U18 international, who came of age on April 25, has had the Bayer cross on his chest since 2010 and has now signed a license contract until 2022.

“That is of course a great story. Emre was completely trained in football at Kurtekotten. An attacker with a keen eye for goals, ”explains Bayer 04 Sports Director Simon Rolfes. “He has shown himself to be very accurate in the Junior Bundesliga and has already proven his potential with the professionals. Now he is given the chance to develop at a high level. He has the facilities and the ambition for it. "

DEBUT IN THE EUROPEAN LEAGUE
    Emrehan Gedikli is currently a member of the U18 national team of the DFB and has scored 43 goals in 43 games in the A and B junior Bundesliga. He made his professional debut in the Europa League. At the home game in the group stage against Hapoel Beer Sheva, he was substituted on for Karim Bellarabi shortly before the end. Then he was allowed to play as a joker away at OGC Nice and 45 minutes in the home game against Slavia Prague.

“That made us want more, of course,” said Gedikli, who started training as a sports and fitness clerk at Bayer 04 in summer 2019. “I owe a lot to Bayer 04. I would like to repay that with good performance. I am passionate about the club and want to assert myself in professional football. "

Dang Son Tung and Alex C repped this.
  16. Collected

Collected Member+

Jul 19, 2014
    Bayern II are in the relegation zone!!! Here are highlights from their previous match:

Kühn missed an open goal in the last minutes of the match at the 2:38 minute mark. He had tons of space, one defender to beat and no one in goal. He is calling himself a great dribbler. At the age of 21, he couldn't get past a 3rd division defender to kill the game off. He didn't even need to dribble. He could have shot directly. I am afraid he is finished as a big prospect. He has made no progress in the last 2-3 years. His stock has fallen off a cliff. After Kühn's miss, it was Jastremski's turn to squander a great chance. He was 1v1 with the goalkeeper but couldn't put the game to bed. In the end, they got punished as Zwickau scored with the last kick of the game. Worrying times for Bayern II. There is no goalscorer in this team. They play well but can't score. They shouldn't be in the bottom 4. They are better than their league position suggests.

Blueberry_night and Dang Son Tung repped this.
  17. Icke

Icke Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Kölle, Germany
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yesterday a 0-4 loss vs Saarbrücken, I think they are lost. Strange lineup by Demichelis,Lawrence as DM, he cant play that. Che,who was good in the last games, sent back to bench. Attack is absolutely awful, Arp is such a dissapointment, Oberlin is a joke. The team overall is not as balanced as last year,but biggest mistake was not to buy a experienced central striker.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    issue with Bayern II is that they play stupidly. Commit too much, all it takes is some counters and opponent scores. Past 4-5 games, most goals have been counters or blunders.

commit too much since too many park bus vs II.

people love to fixate on Arp as if lack of goal creation is on him. Bayern II dominates games but a lot of times only create few chances. I don't like II playing sans W, they always look worse sans W and Arp plays better with Ws next to him than another CF.

II plays like Germany, lol.

not dead yet but end of day most will never make 1st for real anyways. And one has to wait and see what Nagelsmann likes since Flick had shit taste in youth. And you know Dantas will now not be comitted too.

Although Nagelsmann has never been a youth promoter. Been saying it for ages and he confirmed it......that clubs playing for titles and CL have no time for integration. Although only Bayern has II unlike RB Leipzig.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    according to a lot of reports, Bayern could make Austrian Bundesliga St Poulten (if they don't get relegated) into a sort of feeder club.

Stanisic looks like 1 potential candidate for such a thing.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -02 CF Borkowski with nice solo goal vs Kiel in 1-1 draw. 3rd goal for Winter loanee from RB Leipzig.
    https://streamja.com/Ky9ov

Krauss also on loan from Leipzig is said to be dev well.

-98 CF Serra scoring his 9th goal in same game, should hit double.
    https://streamja.com/oPmRG

-02 CF/attacker Galjen also made 2BL/pro debut yesterday.

02 DM Breihaupt made XI debut on Friday and had assist in 2-2.

-interesting to see that long term out 00 CF Awuku and 00 CF Besong both making back to back bench for respective clubs, would guess soon will make season debuts.

-FCN, Karlsruher, Furth, are 3 clubs in 2BL where like 7-10 players from squads are youth.

-according to this 02 W Obuz will sign pro contract at Koln this week.
    https://www.ksta.de/sport/1-fc-koel...-oezcan-steht-vor-abschied-aus-koeln-38332482

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Ambrosius joins Moukoko as likely out for u21.....wonder if David gets chances at HSV?

-update on Netz who is out for season but making good progress on comeback.

-interview with Keitel who's playing more and more XI at Freiburg.
    https://www.scfreiburg.com/aktuell/nachrichten/profis/news/20202021/mir-liegt-das-physische-spiel/

-02 W Obuz finally signs pro contract at Koln, now Koln has 3 02 AM/W with pro contracts. Also now Koln has signed pro contracts or extended with all 02s,,,

FC BINDS MARVIN OBUZ FOR THE LONG TERM
    1. FC Köln has extended the contract with top talent Marvin Obuz until 2024.

1. FC Köln has committed top talent Marvin Obuz with a long-term contract until 2024. The offensive flank player, who won the German championship in the U17 with 1. FC Köln, has been a German junior national player since the U16.

The 19-year-old has been training with the FC professionals since the beginning of the year and was part of the Bundesliga squad for the first time in the home game against Borussia Dortmund. “Marvin is one of our best young players. In the current season, the A-Juniors Bundesliga was canceled due to Corona. After only one year in the U19, he had to prove himself in the men's area with our U21. He succeeded in doing that without any problems. With his dynamism and his qualities in the offensive game, he quickly succeeds in adapting to the next level and getting top performances. He shows that day after day in training with the professionals. In addition, Marvin is a great boy in character. If he continues like this, his debut in the Bundesliga will only be a matter of time, ”says FC managing director Horst Heldt.

“In the past few months, things have happened in quick succession for me. In the next step, I don't just want to train with the professionals, but also play for the professionals. I see the best opportunities here in Cologne and at FC, where I was born and where I've been playing since the U8. And I will continue to work hard for that, ”says Marvin Obuz.

Marvin Obuz was born on January 25, 2002 in Cologne, started playing soccer at BC Efferen and moved to 1. FC Köln in 2009 at the age of seven. In 2019, the current U19 national player contributed twelve goals (one assist) in 18 games to win the German U17 championship. In the current season, the flank player was featured 22 times in the Regionalliga West and scored nine goals.

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    still find Cubanito annoying guy but vid about 04 CF Wagner, 05 CM Ulrich and 05 GK Seimen from Stuttgart u17.

23. Collected

Collected Member+

Jul 19, 2014
    Nice composure and technique. This guy's received nowhere near the hype that Arp and David Otto have gotten. It will be funny if he ends up being the better player.

Playing in the 3 Liga is really important and beneficial for the boys. They are in a crisis and look lost but I hope they stay up. Did you watch the match? How do you know that Oberlin is a joke?

24. Collected

Collected Member+

Jul 19, 2014
    Adeyemi is a starter today against the 5th-placed Wolfsberger. He is a real menace. He hit the bar with his weaker right foot. He probably should have scored. Then thanks to his speed and close control he created two tap ins for Aaronson and Berisha but they missed. So he should have a goal and two assists but it is 0-0 at half time. He also missed a decent chance in the end of the half because he lost his footing. Plus, he won a corner after going past two defenders and a third one had to make a last-ditch tackle. Wolfsberger is not that bad of a team so it is good to see him play well.

Blueberry_night and Ger90 repped this.
  25. Collected

Collected Member+

Jul 19, 2014
    Btw, is it true that Arp receives 5 million euros a year salary?