Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Collected

Collected Member+

Jul 19, 2014
    This season, Klimowicz is the same age as Gonzalez in his first BuLi season and he isn't producing greater numbers. Also, you don't mention things like Gonzalez being in a new country, new league and having to learn a new language while Klimowicz already knew the country and the language. So you say that a 20-year-old Mateo is not completely physically there but you don't make that excuse for a 20-year-old Gonzalez. I think if he was as bad as you say, the coach would have dropped him after a certain point but he kept playing him till the end of the season. Like you, I didn't follow Stuttgart. However, I remember reading from fans that he was one of the few positives of the season. Apparently, his dribbling skills, speed, flair, work rate and fighting spirit were nice to watch even though his finishing wasn't the best. We also have to take into account that he was in a very bad/struggling team.

Anyway, my point was that you look at the stats of young foreign players without watching them play and you conclude that they(Alphonso Davies when he was in the Regionalliga is another example) were a waste of money, busts or useless while for German players you say things like they need to work on their finishing but they are still young and will only improve. It's just an observation. You can keep doing it. I am used to it by now lol. I agree with you that the future is looking bright and that the DFB coaches were wrong to criticize the German talent so harshly.

Icke repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #9277 Ger90, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    Klimowicz forgot German and had to relearn it and your comparing a guy who has Argentinian 1st experience to one who has only 2nd division??? Eh......not every 20 year old has same physicality issue. Also ignoring that Klimowicz=Argentian 2nd, followed by only 1 XI in 2BL and than full on 1BL. That's nowhere near Gonzalez route in pros.

he was bad and got critized by club head honchos in his 1st season. Why would they drop players who cost $10M after 1 season. that's a lot for club like Stuttgart. Was only better last season in 2BL.....you can bring up fans but open club criticism tells a lot.

Some Stuttgart fans also think he has more potential than Gonzalez too.

not sure why your so touchy anyways. And akward that you bring up Gonzalez since last time I brought him up was back in 2018-2019 season. Like why are you hang up about something from 2 years ago? That's a big mystery. Imagine someone who posts in German board take time and effort to defend an Argentinian like who cares. This season, 3 times I brought him up, 1-When Stuttgart fans compared him with Klimowicz, 2-when I said that Argentina calling up 1BL players in Alario/Gonzalez etc when in past they avoided 1BL and 3-that he seems to want to leave Stuttgart and in dev/sell from club. So yeah its 100% out of nowhere and from stuff that dates from 2019.....And thruth I don't think I ever saw you until 2020 if I'm not mistaken.....

another akward as hell part is were did I post anything about Klimowicz anyways. Again 1 freaking tweet, would have been better off if I had dumped it with other posts instead of solo, lol.

Why bring up unrelated things anyways and wtf that Klimowicz have do with Gonzalez anyways. One would think, I said that Klimowicz is world class prospects and will play for Seniors etc. Or that he's superior to Gonzalez. Than bringing up his stats would make sense but All I ever said was that he looks promising that's it and still has ways to go.

Imagine all this fuss and he plays for Argentina for Seniors, lol. He left door open for that too. I do think deep down he prefers Argentina too.

eh, Davies mostly played LW at Bayern II and wasn't that great and at pro=LB. So yeah for W it wasn't great in low level. Davies was brought in for W and ended up as fullback in long run too.And his currently downtrending too, still has young but that's what currently is.

I have nothing against you but your way to hang up on foreign players. Constantly bringing up things I said in Europe thread to German youth thread. Like why do that? Not 1st time too.

And I said it before no one has to agree with me on anything. No one has to like or rate same players. No need to fixate on anything I say, to each their own.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #9278 Ger90, Apr 14, 2021
    well anyways, I'm done with this topic. Don't give a shit about Gonzalez and he's not German or German youth aka no business in here.

and I find it weird that you seem annoyed that someone discusses German youth in detail in German youth thread....and its not comparable to players who cost money (most Germans cost peanuts lol) and come with pro experience, more you cost more you have to perform quickly thats how it works. Again dont give a shit about foreign players and their dev, doesn't interest me much. And I do like some too, just pointless when whole point of this board=Germans linked with NT. Don't have all time in world and only focus on Germans.

Could easily go both ways. I tend to find a lot of your posts in here over past year to be critical of German players too. See irony, not all but a lot of your posts aren't much +. So you get offended on not nice posts to foreign players while having a lot of not so nice pots about Germans.

at this point I'm used to it on this board too......this whole youth thread was - for years and years too.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    will say from now on leave post in other thread to other thread. You want to discuss foreign player (and a ton flop too) or what I said, just quote me in other thread don't bring it in here. Bundesliga thread is to discuss all those things not here.

well at least you do think future is bright.:thumbsup:
    I'm excited to see 02-05 more and more pro breakthroughs. Will be fun to follow and I do think 00-01 still has promising too.

I think in Fall when transfer market closed, I'll do a list of 00-01+02 pool. I'm curious of movement of a lot of players. List can only grow from 2021 to 2022 as well.

5. Ator

Ator Member

SC Freiburg
    Germany
    Mar 19, 2021
    We seem to have tons of very good youth AM/RW/LF (Musiala, Wirtz, maybe Knauff, etc.). Any CB in sight who is already playing first league?

Ger90 repped this.
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -on 02 W Lemperle and 02 W Obuz at Koln. Been saying it these 2 have potential to be difference and mostly wasted by Gisdol.

The two youngsters Marvin Obuz and Tim Lemperle also trained with the team on Wednesday. That was surprising insofar as the U21 played their catch-up game in Straelen that evening. Usually the duo would have already sweated it out with the team of trainer Mark Zimmermann. Friedhelm Funkel, however, wanted to take the two under the microscope with the professionals. “I also want to get an overview of them and see how they defend themselves. The U21 has enough players, I wanted to keep them with me and see what the youngsters are doing here and especially these two players, ”said Funkel, explaining the measure.

-on 02 W Thielmann at Koln.

-02 CF Bierschenk and 03 LB Griebsch sign pro contract at 3rd Liga Hallescher which kick in in Summer.

“Our goal is always to improve the permeability of the youth teams to the third division team and to develop our own talents in Halle. The fact that two players, Tom Bierschenk and Lukas Griebsch, have made the leap to the pros shows that the HFC's junior division has continued to develop over the past few years. We want to continue and improve this work. We hope that the new junior performance center on the silver level will once again improve the development opportunities at the HFC, ”says Oliver Kühr, the HFC board member responsible for the next generation.
    https://www.hallescherfc.de/2021/04/14/hfc-macht-talente-zu-profis/

-Jakobs out and at risk of missing out on u21 Euro.

-01 GK Palmowski looks to extend.
    1382313908728434688 is not a valid tweet id

-in 3rd Liga, Harant=injured, Konigsdorffer=+ covid

-on 02 W Knauff
    KNAUFF IS THE NEXT TOP TALENT AT BVB - AND NOW IT'S ON
    At the beginning of the year Ansgar Knauff (19) was only known to die-hard BVB fans. Now all of football Germany knows him. First starting eleven debut at Manchester City, then winning goal scorer in Stuttgart. Tonight Knauff can crown his crazy week and move into the Champions League semi-finals with BVB.
    https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/...st-das-naechste-top-talent-76062162.bild.html

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -from 97: Torunarigha, Uduokhai, Becker, K.Schlotterbeck....that's basically it for 97.

-from 98-99: N.Schlotterbeck, Pieper, Chabot, Kilian (out for season).
    Although guys like Ambrosius, Leitsch, Jaeckel (confirmed by Furth to moving to 1BL Union) could end up in 1BL next season, have to see how they do in 1BL 1st. Also others like Pfeiffer, Knothe etc in 2BL too.

from 00-01: Cestic, Thiaw, Beyer, Siersleben (always on bench still waiting for debut), Jakel (Belgian 1st loan until 2022)
    from 02-onwards: Dardai (believe youngest cb in 1BL)

I'm ignoring guys who only have 1 cap or aren't regulars in squad. And also ignoring guys who train (ed) with 1BL like 01-Voloder (made bench a lot but unused but hasn't in awhile), 02-Beifus/Lang, 02-Otto, 02-Koudelka, 03-Mbi (1 cap), 03-Suver (doing pro training alone and looks to be jumping to 1st in Summer too. Said it a lot, Suver more talented than Awoudja, Aidonis, Mack (DM too)), 04-Gechter, 04-Collins, 04-Bruns (2 unused bench in 1BL too)

Also 00-01 CBs bunch more currently in 2BL and others should make progress this Summer too. For 02-03 also seeing some breakthrough 2BL-3rd Liga this season too.

I do think 00-onwards looks more promising than 98-99 CB and even older too. 98-99 CB almost all even in 2BL didn't make career progress until 2020 min and huge chunk was only this season too, I think N.Schlotterbeck and Kilian were only 98-99 in 1BL last season and that was year 1/2 of U21 too........very late bunch.

We are seeing early breakthroughs for younger and I do think there is more quality too. If your looking for next Hummels-Boa far more likely to find it in younger, time will tell.

Ator repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    on 02 CB Siebert and 04 M Walz. Some Italian media also saying meeting between Walz manager and Milan will happen soon too.

GdS:Milan have teenage Borussia Dortmund and Fortuna Dusseldorf stars in their sights.

AC Milan have got the eyes of their scouting department observing two very interesting players from Germany, a report claims.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport (via MilanLive), the first name is that of Vasco Walz , who has already been linked to Milan recently by the same source. The 16-year-old currently players for Borussia Dortmund and is considered a complete and very flexible modern midfielder.

He plays for the German U17 national team and is considered a future member of the senior side, and it will not be easy for the Milan managers to convince him to leave Dortmund for Italy.

Then there is defender Jamil Siebert, and 19-year-old centre-back who has already made his debut with the first team of Fortuna Dusseldorf. He is a defender great physicality, and Milan practically had him a few months ago given that his contract with the German side was expiring in June, but Siebert has decided to renew until 2024.

This does not however exclude a new Rossoneri assault, given the positive feedback from scouts. It seems therefore that the vision of signing young international players will continue, and it is written that Walz and Siebert are definitely not the only talents in the sights.

Both are gaining popularity and have already attracted the attention of several European clubs.
    https://sempremilan.com/gds-milan-h...-and-fortuna-dusseldorf-stars-in-their-sights

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #9284 Ger90, Apr 14, 2021
    funny thing about Klimowicz is that I didn't even find out he was German until like End of Feb 2021 and it was 100% accidental too, lol. And I did say I didn't think he'll play for Germany too, since Argentinians are mostly proud/loyal to Argentina. Few weeks later reports about him having talked to Kuntz and waiting for phone call for U21 Euro.

so truth I never kept track of him and his progress at any point in time. None of us did, so still unknown quantity. Only thing one had is word from Stuttgart coach, Mislintat and fans.

overall only time, I really paid attention to him was u21 euro and not much before.

Although I hate modern day Stuttgart, I did watch a lot of them back in 2018-2019 season and yes them spending $60+M and getting relegated is always funny. But once relegated didn't watch any matches in 2BL. Did check out only when Egloff played which in 2BL and Cup vs Bayer. Looked promising in 2BL and did pick up accidental assist too, lol. As for Cup last season vs Bayer, Egloff sub in rejuvenated Stuttgart and I recall Egloff with fantastic ball to Gonzalez who fumbled easy goal which would have made it 2-2. I do think shame Egloff has been out for months since Stuttgart coach did say he wasn't far off to making his 1st XI too.....

this season, only saw them play a bunch of times when wanting to watch other clubs, lol. Not interested in Stuttgart. Maybe in 2-3 years when more and more youth breakthrough. Do hope we see Egloff, Meyer, Suver etc start to breakthrough next season. Egloff could still this season if fit on time. Than add Massimo (although think he could end up on loan, has promise but always unfit/injured and inconsistant. Can look good in 1 game than eh in another) and Klimowicz. Still think Mack/Aidonis=loaning candidates, although curious if given chances in last games of season or not?

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -on 05-Raebiger, lol "my son Raebiger" from Konate. Konate as cb is 1.94m tall gives an idea at Raebiger height. Also Raebiger is 16 this weekend.....:whistling::whistling:

1382351872997126144 is not a valid tweet id

I can truly imagine Raebiger giving his debut this season from what I have heard about him already. The only thing that makes me question this assessment is the fact that he played for RBL U17 at the start of the season. He is an intelligent and technically brilliant 8/10.

-on Dortmund II, been saying myself should up Collins, Semic and Lutke-Frie to 3rd Liga next season. Also to give space to guys who need u19 more. Plus add Kuffour, Thaqi, Amedick as 02s too.
    1382334149994876931 is not a valid tweet id

Albin Thaqi, for example, has already made the jump and I personally think he will replace the injury-prone Weigelt in the summer. In addition, it is much more profitable to play a Collins and later also Coulibaly in the U23. Gittens, Lütke-Frie and Co possibly also.

Generally just players who are either very talented and thus could adapt more quickly to professional football (Gittens), or players who are simply too physically superior. Fink, Thaqi, Collins, etc. This is going to be really cool! I'm so happy!

-01 CF Tattermusch isn't only 3rd Liga player moving to Dortmund II in Summer. Now 98 AM/W Taz is also joining in Summer.
    https://www.bvb.de/News/Uebersicht/Borussia-Dortmund-verpflichtet-Berkan-Taz

-Baku staying at Wolfsburg next season.
    Good news for VfL Wolfsburg's squad planning for the coming season: As Sport Bild reported on Wednesday, starter Ridle Baku should also want to wear the wolves next year. He has "internally committed to another season in Wolfsburg," as it literally means.

11. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    How many talents BVB had atm? Crazy. I just learned about this Vasco Walz kid. And with Moukoko and Knauff already breakthrough the senior team, and talents like Collins, Raschl, Semic, Bamba waiting on the bay. By right their scout / youth system doing something correct. I believe Schalke churned out much more talents last decade, I think this is the time of BVB now.

Ger90 and Alex C repped this.
  12. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #9287 Alex C, Apr 14, 2021
    Bright future for the club, if they integrate properly. Raschl should have got more chances this season imo, but at least Moukoko and Knauff have been getting first team chances. Passlack and also Tigges have been useful options too, even if not neccessarily elite talents. I like it when the team has a majority German core and with the upcoming generation this could be possible.

Based on what I've seen, you can probably add Dennis Lutke-Frei and Noah Mrosek to the lists of hyped talents at BVB, maybe Faroukou Cisse too. And of course Luca Unbehaun is seen as a potential future no.1 in goal. Could build a whole team of academy players.lol.

Blueberry_night and Ger90 repped this.
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Walz has Dortmund wanting to extend and reportedly will get training or integration while having Milan, Barcelona and numerous others wanting to poach due to 2021 contract and impressing scouts.

Still recall his overhead kick (meaning his back to goal) from wide left halfway line that reached Nwachukwu with pint point accuracy who then scored.

I think Bayern, Dortmund, Schalke, Mainz, Koln etc are all starting to hoard, lol.

....=less prominent but still potential. Although not doing it past 02s since 03-onwards=still in youth next season, wait and see.

and of course they can't and won't all make it at Dortmund or Schalke. Dortmund II in 3rd Liga will be big boost to jump to 1st or go upwards higher and go min 2BL.

Schalke ignoring ex players.
    00-Kutucu (Turkey), Mercan......Flick
    01-Thiaw, Bozdogan..............Ezeh
    02-Aydin, Calhanoglu...........Fehler/Wienand
    03-Aliu, Campanile (pro contract), Kurt, Cabrera (Uruguay), Koster, Klein (Summer arrival)
    04-Lanfer, Topp (Summer arrival), Kojic, Korytowski, Di Fine (injury issues), Anubodem, Engels (Summer arrival)
    05-Buczkowski, Podlech (like Stuttgart Seimen, seen as very promising GK), Likaj, Dorr (incomplete list)

06 CF Neziraj and Muja (06 I think) moving in Summer got some hype too.

Dortmund, kicks in from 04-onwards.
    00-Raschl, Osterhage (questionable due to mostly injured for 2 years)
    01-Unbehaun..........Bakir (has trained with 1st and made bench too, although with 2021 contract,should leave to min 2BL or 1st abroad).
    02-Knauff.................Thaqi/Amedick/Kuffour
    03-Lutke-Frie, Semic.......Gurpuz/Kleine-Bekel/Gencoglu/El Zein, these 4 do look interesting. Although Gencoglu and El Zein just too much competition in attacking position that not used much. Will be curious if they stick around until 3rd Liga or leave in Summer. Gurpuz only XI from 4 likely to stay. I think Kleine-Bekel should play more next season. 1st choice CBs was Thaqi+Collins this season.
    04-Moukoko, Collins, Bamba, Cisse, Walz, Mrosek, Rothe (Summer arrival, said to be talented), Kirsch (talented GK, Summer arrival), Duhring, Nwachukwu, Ludwig (injury issues but recently played with u19)
    05-Lubach, Pauli, Korzynietz, Onofrietti' (incomplete)
    06-Konig (incomplete).

things said about Duhring (left player LW/LB) and Nwachukwu (CF)
    "Dühring is a very fast wing with a left foot ...which hits very good standards like flanks. I also think it's really good in 1v1. Has also played LB, where I actually tend to see him.

Nwachukwu is a busy, physical but also fast striker. Good running-in behavior and generally an appealing understanding of the game. At first glance, neither of them are "super talents", but I still expect something from them."

Dortmund 1st assistant coach and ex U17 coach also said that Nwachukwu doesn't realize how talented he was and that knot was finally loose after he scored hat trick in last u17 game prior to cancelation.....

Blueberry_night repped this.
  14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Knauff makes back to back XI in CL QF for Dortmund vs Citeh.

Tigges, Drljaca, Passlack and Raschl on bench.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    article about east Germany, Dynamo (2BL promotion candidates) vs Leipzig.
    lol, fastforward 4 years later and RB Leipzig still throwing money at kids.

At the Leipzig sports high school there are sometimes absurd scenarios when the U17 or U19 kicker earns three times as much as his teacher and no longer sees the need for a school career and lessons. Instead, some young stars define themselves by the amount of their wages. A current U19 talent ( redacted by the editors ) is said to have photographed the total salary of around 8,000 euros on his new contract with his mobile phone and sent his teammates to marvel. Another player who has meanwhile been loaned to the Netherlands ( redacted bythe editors ) is said to have roamed Leipzig with his credit card. Experts estimate his monthly salary at 30,000 euros.
    https://www.mdr.de/sport/fussball_1bl/nachwuchs-rb-leipzig-dynamo-dresden-vergleich-100.html

doesn't take sleuth to realize that loan to Netherlands=Dutch 03 CF Noah Ohio, lol. Curious about other u19 though.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    will say if obvious that Dortmund is going out towards end of game.....I hope Raschl is given chance.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    RL
    Schmitt X2 (6th), Petermann (4th)

-Funkel right, Koln II didn't need Lemperle/Obuz as they won 3-0. Hope both make 1st squad.
    -Schmitt received special praise from the trainer for his double. “He's been trying very hard and dynamic in his game the whole time. He's now making the right decisions in front of the goal and is rewarding himself with it. We're very happy about that, ”says Zimmermann.

Schmitt was injured and only showed productivity in 2021 too. Not only that during International break, he trained/played with 1st in inter club friendly and hit post
    -02 W Futkeu, 2nd cap but 1st XI. 02 RB Sponsel picked up his 4th assist and 02 M Schwirten continues to get integration. While 03 M Castrop unfit for some weeks.

2BL
    According to H96 fan, promising players looks like.
    98-Tarnat
    01-Gudra, Stehle, Walbrecht (3rd Liga loan), Lamti (Tunisia)
    02-Kokott (GK playing II), Eichhorn, Bokake (trains with 1st and already 2 bench), Gorny, Oppie
    04-Becker (trains with 1st), Brandt
    05-Meier (only 05 in u17 and had 1 goal and 1 assist in 3 games)....incomplete

not 1st time I realize that H96 looks to have 0 relevant 03s.....Also list seems on point with another.

1BL
    -so Thiaw/Becker=made Mustafi irrelevant and Aydin=made Willian irrelevant.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/berich...-meisteingesetzte-s04-profis/view/news/383449
    -looks like 02 W Nebel is back again for Mainz while 00 CM Mercan is getting close for Schalke.

CL
    -Knauff played almost 70 min and was mostly ehish although whole attack wasn't much effective. And like most of XI were also ehish, collective.

I do think Terzic biggest mistake is that 2/2 Knauff XI=CL QF vs one of best teams in Europe. Why hasn't he XI in 1BL in past months????

-98 CF Tigges made CL debut for 10 min, his 7th 1st cap but only 1 XI.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -always curious about player heights.
    Obuz=1.82m according to TM, for longest time TM had him at 1.7m, LOL. I think that 1.7m might have accurate like 2-3 years ago though. But recent pics have him taller than Castrop, slightly taller than Katterbach (1.8m) but shorter than Lemperle.

Lemperle=1.87/8 according to most, a player who can play all attacking positions
    Castrop=1.77m, speaking of Castrop update on him aka out for season....injury list is pilling up......

Matthias Heidrich confirmed the injury of the midfield talent on GBK request. "It's a shame for the boy, but I know him as a very hard-working and ambitious guy who will work his way up again quickly," said the NLZ boss. Last summer, Castrop was allowed to train with the FC professionals. Now the same goal should apply to the 17-year-old: to get fit in time so that he can be back at the start of training in the summer.

-on Adeyemi,

also says that he wants to play dfb and only play Nigeria/Romania in case dream fails.

19. Aderthan

Aderthan Member+

Schwarz weiss essen
    Germany
    Nov 17, 2020
    Adeyemi is one player I really to want to see in the Bundesliga. Maybe a good replacement for Haaland.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    although ex Bayern player (got kicked out basically, lol). Adeyemi has mentioned he would like to play Dortmund.

Blueberry_night and Aderthan repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Italian media indicate that Dortmund's Walz going to Milan will happen and that Milan beating Dortmund/Barca etc to get him.

Also compared to Kante a lot too.

Vasco Walz to Milan: talent on a free transfer from Borussia Dortmund
    A free transfer very close to a successful conclusion. According to Milan News, in fact, "a short meeting between the Rossoneri management and Vasco Walz's agent, Hector Peris, who will arrive in Milan in the next few weeks to try to find the definitive agreement for the passage of the 2004-class midfielder of Borussia Dortmund to Milan. ". Vasco Walz is the captain of the Under 17 team of Borussia Dortmund (he was born on October 15, 2004), has Italian origins (he has a double passport, is currently playing in the youth teams of the German national team) and is a technical midfielder, with physicality and with great room for growth: some observers have compared him to the Rossoneri Ismael Bennacer. On Vasco Walz there are many top European clubs (Barcelona really likes him). But Paolo Maldini and Massara are trying to accelerate to anticipate the competition to give it to Milan.
    https://www.affaritaliani.it/sport/...ref=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

my biggest worry about this is this kid is German-Italian and yes 2 Senior Italy players are 100% German dev and born. And they also called up youth players who are German-Italian too.

22. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Vincenzo Grifo? And who?

Ger90 repped this.
  23. Collected

Collected Member+

Jul 19, 2014
    Leipzig are still looking for a Werner replacement. He would be an ideal one. They need a goalscorer and he would be a good solution to their problem.

Ger90 and Alex C repped this.
  24. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Adeyemi is more similar to Aubameyang in style then Haaland. Would be nice to see a BVB fan join the club, but I’m not sure they need him. If Haaland leaves they will probably want a more physical striker.

Agree he could fit in at Leipzig though.

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Wirtz in 1st,
    The 5 best youngsters to break through in the 2020/21 UEFA Europa League
    https://www.90min.de/posts/die-besten-youngster-uefa-europa-league-durchbruch

-Scott still training with Bayern 1st.....and so is Oberlin. Truly funny how II gives II rejects like Dantas/Oberlin. Like they would rather keep Jastremski/Arp and use them than give them to 1st. Dantas played no role in II even though Flick wanted him too......

-F.Muller likely to go Olympics but his club future is undecided
    https://www.kicker.de/mueller-zwischen-ungewisser-zukunft-und-olympia-chance-802323/artikel

-Schubert will go back to Schalke.
    https://www.ligainsider.de/markus-s...-schubert-will-zurueck-zum-fc-schalke-302621/

-00 W Heil extends with HSV.

BY 2024: HSV TIES OGECHIKA HEIL THE 20-YEAR-OLD TRAIN PLAYER EXTENDED HIS CONTRACT, ORIGINALLY RUNING UP TO JUNE 30, 2021, BY THREE YEARS EARLY

The HSV is continuing its future-oriented squad planning and is extending it again with a home grown. After the contracts with Aaron Opoku (currently awarded to SSV Jahn Regensburg), Josha Vagnoman, Jonas David and Stephan Ambrosius were extended in the past few months, Ogechika Heil has now also received a new contract. The 20-year-old winger, whose working paper was originally dated June 30, 2021, has extended it prematurely for another three years and is now under contract with Rothosen until the summer of 2024. Accordingly, HSV sports director Michael Mutzel expressed his satisfaction, who took note of the promising development of the native Kassel with benevolence, because Ogi is the next player from his own offspring to gain a foothold in the professional team. "Flexibility, speed, creativity and will - all these attributes characterize Ogi. We are therefore very happy that he wants to take the next development steps with us." Ogechika Heil, on the other hand, does not want to be satisfied with what has been achieved: "I am very happy that I have the chance to develop myself further at HSV and to continue on my path. I would like to repay the trust placed in me with hard work and hard work and improve myself continuously ".

FROM KSV BAUNATAL TO HSV Ogechika Brian Heil was born on November 27, 2000 in Kassel and earned his first footballing spurs at KSV Baunatal. In the summer of 2015, the outside lane player switched to the offspring of KSV Hessen Kassel and attracted attention there with strong performances, so that HSV signed the right foot for the U17 Bundesliga team just one year later. After moving to the Elbe, the German-Nigerian completed three seasons in the HSV youth team (U17, U19) and was moved up to the regional league team for the 2019/20 season. In the U21s, the 1.68-meter-tall wing racer trained and played (24 missions, four goals, seven assists) until November 2020 before he was promoted to the pros. Heil bit himself there - and made his debut in the first league game of 2021. “At that moment, a childhood dream came true,” said “Ogi” in the recently published HSVlive interview when he was asked about being substituted for the home game against SSV Jahn Regensburg (January 3, 3: 1). In the following weeks, the home-grown man booked three more short assignments and thus gained important experience in the professional squad of Rothosen. Ogechika Heil should take the next steps in this auspicious development with the diamond on her chest in the years to come.

-02 W/CF Jacob Jansen extends with Koln, with this all 02s stay at club.

1. FC Köln has extended the contract with Jacob Jansen until June 30, 2022.
    The 18-year-old striker scored the U17s of 1. FC Köln with two hits in the final of the German championship in 2019. The next talent of the U17 championship team of 1. FC Köln has extended his contract. Jacob Jansen stays with 1. FC Köln for at least one more season. The 18-year-old striker has scored 24 goals in 39 junior Bundesliga games since the 2018/19 season. In the final of the German U17 championship, he shot 1. FC Köln to the title with a double in a 3-2 win at Borussia Dortmund.

Matthias Heidrich, head of the young talent center, says: “Jacob has proven in recent years that he has very good qualifications. His two goals in the U17 final were very special for him and the entire club. His strengths are evident in the penalty area, he also has a very good header game. Unfortunately, due to the interruption of the A-Juniors Bundesliga West, he is missing the match practice this season. We are now looking forward to accompanying and promoting him on his way to the U21s, and thus to senior football. "

Jacob Jansen says: “I'm really excited about the coming season in the U21. We'll have a good team in which I can learn a lot. I have been playing for FC for almost six years now and I am happy that I can continue my path here thanks to the contract extension. I've had a lot of special moments here so far, like the final against BVB, which I'll never forget. I will work on adding more highlights. "