Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    On some Hertha youth,
    -on 03 CF Rolke.
    Tony Rölke scored two goals in the U18 game against Denmark today. The 17-year-old striker was the top scorer in the U17 Bundesliga last season (17 goals in 18 games), so I'm excited to see what else we will see of him. One should remember the name.

-on 03-Kesik,
    By the way, Mesut Kesik has another interesting game on the team.

-on 01-Michelbrink, (currently 1 goal and 3 assists in 5 games)
    Jonas Michelbrink (19) with another remarkable goal participation for the U23. The 10er was pulled up by the U19 in the summer and collected three scorer points in the first three games.

He brings a lot of wit, distributes the balls well in the last third and has great technique. I am curious to see what else we will see of him.

another poster,
    Michelbrink is a really awesome kicker, as a Herthan player you should keep an eye on him this season.

who knows maybe with Samardzic gone, Michelbrink gets chances in the 1st team at some point. The Hertha II is currently sketchy for 1st team prospects barring 01-Albrecht (pro contract) and Michelbrink. Only matter of time before Baak/P.Dardai/Covic/Kiprit end up leaving and the rest more on the eh side. Then it goes 02-M.Dardai/Dirkner who are still U19 eligible although Dardai might go between II-1st team and younger players for 1st team prospects. There are more Hertha 1st team prospects in U17-U19 than II.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    CFs next season, I hope most of these play next season! Or get closer to breakingthrough in 2021-2022 season.
    1BL
    97-Teuchert, Arweiler (Eredivisie), Sambou (Eredivisie)
    98-J.Eggestein, Ache, Berisha (Austrian Bundesliga), Nmecha (Belgium, on loan)
    99-Musel
    00-Arp, Ngankam, Burkardt
    01-S.Muller, Jastremski, Glatzel (EPL), Schade
    02-Beier, Woltemade, Adeyemi (Austrian Bundesliga), Borkowski
    03-Gedikli, Schmid
    04-Moukoko

will be curious if guys like Nieland/Pieringer, Hottmann/Hollerbach/Hummel, Hermes/Akono,Herrmann,Makanda/Halbich/Kramny,Tekin/Wollschlager/Winkler/Rolke, S.Tigges, Asllani, Barata, Fesenmeyer if they play any games or not? Whether one cap/cameo or 0 or maybe surprise chances. Makanda is only one here that's 1st teamer......but BS since its Frankfurt the rest is like U19-II. Akono seems to have lost his 1st teamer status too.

Poached by other countries: Kutucu, Demirovic

2BL
    97-lyoha, Reese, Wekesser
    98-Serra (is he staying?), Amenyido, Lauberbach, Stark
    99-Wintzheimer, D.Otto (on loan from 1BL), Y.Otto, Kruger (is he staying?), Caliskaner
    00-Besong (when fit again), Awuku, Breunig, Batmaz, Ihorst (on loan from 1BL until 2022), Bornemann, Kehr (W/CF)
    01-Gudra, Dursun
    02-Hartwig, Pakia
    03-Matanovic

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -97 Arweiler was sent on loan from 1 Eredivisie club to another.

-More chances for 00 W/CF Kehr and 01 W Leweling at 2BL Furth.
    With the move from Daniel Keita-Ruel to league competitor SV Sandhausen, SpVgg Greuther Fürth lost quality in attack. Trainer Stefan Leitl has a plan to compensate for the departure. The next generation will also play a role here.

There is now space on the outside lane - for talents. The 19-year-old self-grown Jamie Leweling (three goals, one assist) already recommended himself last year with 22 appearances (kicker rating 3.50). Robin Kehr (20), who switched from Borussia Dortmund to SpVgg in summer 2019 and wants to take his chance after seven squad places in the current season, is also at home on the wing.
    https://www.kicker.de/fuerth_talente_fuer_die_aussenbahn-782118/artikel

-Looks like 2BL Kiel wants to integrate 00 CF/W Awuku and 02 Midfielder Sterner. It's a + article.

Holstein Kiel: parking problem due to the DFL's corona concept
    Holstein Kiel also had the plan to bring young professionals like Jonas Sterner or convalescent Noah Awuku (after a cruciate ligament rupture) ...

Holstein has a parking problem
    The occupational safety concept of the German Football League (DFL) takes care of the youth performance centers of the clubs in the first and second Bundesliga. The reason is the bubble in which the teams have to move. Players are no longer allowed to commute between professionals and U23s without two corona tests.
    https://www.kn-online.de/Sport/Hols...stellungsproblem-wegen-Corona-Konzept-der-DFL

looks like there will be some hurdles for U19/II players to get 1st team chances.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    forget a 97 CF playing 1st division, as 97-Knoll plays in Croatian 1st division, lol such a random move. The season has already started and already played 3 games worth 98 min. Was used as sub for 3/3 matches of new season.

I do think for 97s that Tietz, Eckert and Huth should already be playing 2BL instead of 3rd Liga. Tietz when fit was pretty good 2BL CF until he club got relegated....Eckert brokethrough a La Liga club from B team for frick sake, played 9 La Liga matches+1 Cup. Still don't get how one goes from getting game time in La Liga to ending up in 3rd Liga. Which shows how shit the German opportunities is. At worse should have ended up in 2BL.

end of the day, 97 age group isn't a good CF age group. Although would love if Teuchert can make himself a 1BL player from next season-onwards. If 1 97 CF can make it in 1BL for realz than it would at least not be a CF disaster age group.Reese always gets praised for having a monster mentality but has barely any productivity (wonder if Nmecha will also be like this?). I do think lyoha is one who could eventually play 1BL too, the rest seems like career 2BL-3rd Liga or smaller 1st divisions. Best chance is crazy 2BL season or promotion.

97 CF age group could end up as bad as 89. Julian Schieber is like only relevant 89 CF.......A player who's career is mostly injuries but has NEVER left 1BL still there currently at Augsburg.

but won't be too critical to any 2BL career CF. It's not easy to make 1BL and still admirable endgame. Better than career 3rd Liga and under. Thing is 1BL and 2BL aren't alike, 2BL is more physical league less about skills/technique, it's why you see successful 2BL CF who flops in 1BL a lot. But one can still transition from 2BL to 1BL if they have the required level. Although funny enough, Reese, Eckert, Knoll, Teuchert are all players who have played 1BL-La Liga too.

5. RacMan93

RacMan93 Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Montreal
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    many predictions for breakthrough players this year?

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm honestly the wrong person for that type of question. I tend to think these things aren't predictable. 100% depends on too many factors like how many players competing for same position, transfers in/out, the player themselves, how players do in U19/II/1st team training,does the coach give chances etc.

also a huge one, throughout football history tons of players only got real chances due to injury to others. This is one is definitely a big one for young players getting chances. No one can predict such a thing. You also got the inverse, too many young players over past few years have had injury/fitness issues too.

I also think breakthrough season in 2BL (or abroad) is also important since your just one level below. Huge chunk of current senior NT played 2BL before any 1BL. The focus shouldn't only be on 1BL either.

at the end of the day it's really a wait and see thing and out of our control.

I honestly wouldn't know, like who expected 03-Wirtz to become 1st teamer last season? I was 100% expecting like irrelevant chances instead post corona comeback he was in every 1st team squad and XI in a lot of games? My predication was cameo for like 1-2 games but it ended up regular 1st teamer.....

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -98 Franke moving to Ingolstadt it seems.
    https://www.liga-drei.de/fc-ingolstadt-franke-soll-kommen/

-00 Massimo who returned from injury is contender for Stuttgart for Cup.
    https://www.kicker.de/kobel_und_kempf_sind_fit_fuer_rostock-784175/artikel#twfeed

-00 Keitel is contender to start for Freiburg in Cup. Looks like 99-Thiede is fit again as well.
    https://www.kicker.de/zugang-til-noch-kein-kandidat-fuer-mannheim-784200/artikel#twfeed

-Not surprising one bit but 98 Schubert will be Schalke's #2 next season aka bench GK.

-On 01-Krauss who is loaned to 2BL FCN, seems like he could start vs Leipzig in Cup.

The Franks loaned him from the Bundesliga club for two years without being given a purchase option. Why should it, because at RB, after all, they think highly of Krauss - as can be seen from the fact that the Leipzig team gave him a five-year contract immediately before he was loaned to the club. "That came as a surprise, but it was a very gratifying and motivating sign for me," said Krauss.
    Krauss: "I feel equally comfortable in every position"

And when coach Julian Nagelsmann has congratulated him on moving to Nuremberg, it is not free from ulterior motives: The 19-year-old should take the often cited next step with the second division club, which means nothing other than to be used continuously. Should work - Krauss has impressed from the first session at the FCN and has only been placed once, be it in the double six, as the only six or as the middle man in a chain of three. The variability that trainer Robert Klauß has prescribed for the FCN and rehearsed accordingly is no problem for Krauss. "I feel equally at home in every position, which is why there is no favorite role," said the defensive all-rounder. It should be added that none of the three variants differ that much.

Krauss also wants to improve his "coaching on the field"
    What is required for all three is an aggressive duel, a good, because foresighted eye and a good, because safe play structure. And not to be forgotten as an important icing on the cake: the ability to conduct loudly and, if necessary, to correct. At first, that sounds a bit aloof for a 19-year-old who, as a greenhorn, is joining a team with some very seasoned professionals. On the other hand, it's not about criticizing colleagues, but rather, as an actor who has the game in front of him, to influence the room layout - and age does not play a role here. Provided that your own performance is right and you are willing to take on responsibility. "I want to improve my coaching on the pitch in the next two years," said Krauss at the training camp in Austria. From this point of view, it is not so unimportant that he is now the captain of the German U-20 national team. Incidentally, it is just as important that Krauss has a self-confident demeanor, but that is far from being aloof.

FCN coach Klauß knows what makes Leipzig tick
    But back to Saturday and to see Leipzig again. It goes without saying that he doesn't have to give any big insider tips. Firstly, the Leipzig team's style of play is well known, and secondly, the club has a true RB expert in its ranks in coach Klauss. And who, like him, worked for years as an assistant coach for the opponent on Saturday until the summer, will be able to tell the FCN team down to the last detail what to expect and how best to respond.
    https://www.kicker.de/ein-bein-stellen-youngster-krauss-gruesst-die-heimat-784151/artikel

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Caciel, Bird, Romano, Ruckert, Lamti, Wolf, Bias, Ruckert, Ferjani, Gockan, Khadra, Gaal, Tost, Biskup are all still free agents. Bunch more too.

some might hate Bayern but Bayern at least left 0 players clubless.....none. They loaned out Jahn Herrmann, Kehl, Cuni to RL too and the rest to II. All 3 started for their respective loan clubs.

-Confirmation that 99-Czyborra joins Serie A club Genoa from Serie A club Atalanta. So seems like Genoa hijacked Serie A club Cagliari's attempt at getting him too. Well whoever gives him the most game time is more important at this stage of his career.

-Salzburg trashing minnow club like 7-0 HT in Austrian Cup 1st game. Adeyemi is unfit while Berisha is rested after International matches. Shame Adeyemi could have inflated his numbers.:p

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Part 2 of Dortmund youth,
    I already mentioned a bit yesterday how strong our youth are, but we are (in the best case) facing an absolute luxury problem in the future. A small thread with the players from the youth, what role they could take and a "forecast":
    1303335109723140097 is not a valid tweet id

-Mentions 04-Ludwig, who started playing U17 post Winter and then corona kicked in and canceled the season.
    "Info:
    I don't want to exert any pressure here, I just want to show that the youth work really bears fruit and we have to see how we can integrate the players in the smartest way in the near future.Here I have a great idea, which is also (most likely) BVB's plan."

"To begin with, I'm only referring to the players who were already in the performance area last year.I don't know any of the fresh U17 players really well, even if Michael Ludwig, for example, seems to be really great."

-On 01 GK Unbehaun,
    "At the moment, everything in goal has already been covered with Luca Unbehaun, in the best case scenario, and the statements from Bürki's interview after his VVL point in the direction that a smooth transition will or can at best go smoothly."

-On 03 RB Semic,
    "In the RB position it gets a little more exciting.
    With Meunier, you have the ideal short-term solution in terms of quality and in the medium term for the broadest.Behind that, you have the real long-term solution with Morey, but I'm already counting on Semic here soon.

Semic can be compared very well with Hakimi. An uncanny rate of work, unbelievable speed, good crosses and still pulling towards the goal. The scorrer and the body could be better, here you have to wait for the U19 year.
    Now plays with 16 U19s."

-On CBs, 04-Collins (gets compared to hybrid Hummels/Lucio), 04-Cisse (also DM), 05-Pauli and also 03-Kleine-Bekel (do think he's interesting even if he never makes Dortmund, does seem to have a lot of facilities/tools but less popular name).
    "In IV you also have a lot of incredibly promising players.
    Briefly the scaffolding currently shown:
    Hummels - rather short term
    Akanji - short term (expect to sell soon)
    Piszu - definitely short term
    Zaga - long term, still small? because of injuries

A prognosis here is very, very difficult, but the names from the youth are also an absolute house number: Nnamdi Collins is the most promising object here, which one can "safely" plan in advance. The potential is huge, the investments are there and so is the trust.

(I draw the latter indirectly from the VVL)
    With Cisse, a super IV mMn was recently extended, who is also a U-national player and is really reminiscent of Zagadou in terms of facilities, and also brings physical + technique with him.Prediction still difficult, but definitely a candidate.

Julian Pauli is also considered to be the greatest talent of his year and is already playing in the U17 with just 15.In the test match against Mainz he was already really strong with Cisse, here too you have the next talent with high expectations in your own ranks.

The three of them are really neat in terms of potential, but nevertheless a Noah Kleine-Bekel goes under, which does not tend to have THE potential, but is still pretty neat.With IVs, however, development usually takes longer anyway, so wait and see.

-On LBs, 02-Kuffour, 02-Meier and 04-Mrosek.

At the moment, LV has a world class at least world class option with Guerreiro, but I am relatively sure that this can be exciting again in 1-2 years, because it is actually too good for "only BVB"I don't see Schulz here in the long term, Schmelle only for another year.

Here you have in your youth with Lloyd Kuffour someone who once had this reputation at least a little, but I haven't seen him play in ages.In Maximilian Meier I don't see anyone who can move up to the professional squad right now.
    But one can.

Noah Mrosek made an incredibly good impression on me in the few impressions that I was able to collect, as well as experience reports from people close to the club, which will soon be the focus of attention.Maybe even under 19 next season, that would be great. To Mrosek in short:It is easier, so to speak, what he cannot do than what he can. Is a bit of a Guerreiro type, even if a bit more defensive. It's not enough for a detailed analysis, but I know that he is held in high regard.But it will take another 2-3 years for sure.

-On CM, 03-Lutke-Frie, 04-Walz, 03-Gurpuz, 02-Hetemi and 02-Amedick. Believe Hetemi's issue is that he's very far behind physically.
    No detailed explanation here as there are many players, just key points:
    Bafounta: Talent, clearly yes, but a huge question mark because of injury. 6 / defensive 8
    Lütke-Frie: Absolute candidate, U19 "wait" for the year. More offensive 8th

Walz is now in the second year of the U17 age 15 (!) And is also a national player. Is type edge, also appreciated here
    Gürpüz comes from an injury, but was already in the YL last year when he was 16 and already with the professionals. A lot of potential here too!

Hetemi is still a big question mark after last season, so you have to wait and see. Also enjoyed a great reputation.
    I don't think Amedick is good enough, but here too: Was the first year under 19.
    I don't really see the two of them among the professionals

-On Attack, 02-Knauff, 03-El Zein,04-Bamba, 04-Moukoko. Except what makes him think Sancho/Reyna/Reinier (on loan until 2022) are sticking around anyways? Dortmund is still selling club all indication Sancho is likely gone between now and 2021 for example.

offensive
    Offensive doesn't really need any immediate planning, you all know the cast right now. Talents always find playing time here somehow if they are talented enough, especially with the new rules. It looks different in the other positions.

On the outside lanes, Knauff is currently a player who has already drawn a lot of attention to himself in the test matches and who will be making his debut for the pros next season.Even if I still have slight doubts about a complete breakthrough.By that I mean that he will really be a regular here a la Reyna, Sancho and Co? It will definitely be enough for the BuLi.

The next candidate is Samuel Bamba, who I think is really great. Mane type, attracts a lot of attention at the DFB. U19 coming year!

El-Zein isn't bad either, but I've never seen him play and can't really say anything.99% of the time we'll hear from Bamba again in the direction of the first team, which I'm really looking forward to.What a density on the wing!

I don't think I have to say anything about Moukoko. Everyone knows, even if that definitely "worsens" Fink's perspective a bit and, according to some people, I slowly get doubts.Technically there is apparently still a lot missing, wait here U19.

What is or must the solution be?
    Promotion of the U23 to the third division. That would be the perfect stopover, would offer a better perspective and would make getting started even easier.
    I'm a little jealous of Bayern here.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seems like Dortmund and Hoffenheim are 2 clubs who want 3rd Liga promotion. Hoff like yesterday came out and said that 3rd Liga is perfect place to start and closer to 1BL. Well good luck with that when you start with an L vs a younger Mainz II team. Dortmund II at least won their opening game.

I also hope for more II teams in 3rd Liga. I'm sure it will piss off the traditionalist to see "amateur/reserve" teams but I don't care. Easier path to 1BL is more important, imo and if players can skip RL level all the better too. You play 3rd Liga one can only go upwards from there and more likely to draw attention at pro 3rd Liga than semi-pro RL.

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02-Lawrence, 03-Bruckner, 03-Sieb, 03-Rhein who are all U19 eligible training with Bayern II.

l do expect 3/4 to make 3rd Liga debut next season, would also expect 03-Mbi to also make 3rd Liga debut+game time too. Rhen played 1 match in title run too. Would like to see them get some real game time and maybe even starts.

if you compare players Kroos played 12 games for Bayern II in RL when he was 17-18. Rhein could be playing some II at that same age.......in 3rd Liga.....higher level at the same age.

I am excited about the potential in Bayern and Dortmund youth. They are both teams who have prospects in every position too....

Philanova, Dang Son Tung and Alex C repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Caciel, Bird, Romano, Ruckert, Lamti, Wolf, Bias, Ruckert, Ferjani, Gockan, Khadra, Gaal, Tost, Biskup are all still free agents.

scratch Bird out seems like he's at Wolfsburg II according to TM until 2022 and officially based on link below. I recall he was doing trial there and got praised by coaches who indicated that they were interested in signing but then don't recall seeing anything afterwards.
    https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/newsdetails/news-detail/detail/news/wolfsspuren-am-mittwoch9/

13. Philanova

Philanova Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 12, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    OBM off to the Eredevisie, it seems! I'm glad that it sounds like he had some input on his destination, especially if Heerenveen have indicated that he will have opportunities for first-team minutes.

Ger90 repped this.
  14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    from kicker,
    Hansi Flick had actually planned Oliver Batista Meier in the professional squad for the coming season, but now FC Bayern is letting its offensive talent go.

what exactly does that mean anyways? All indication are that Flick only saw him as 5th choice W anyways. Planned in pro squad could only mean train regularly and only seen as back up options. In fact ALL young players are only seen as BACK UPs. by Flick not serious alternatives, which is a issue.

guess this means that Kuhn, Dajaku (if he stays), Tillman, Musiala, Arp, Jastremski etc are likely the back ups for AM/W/CF.

I think it's a shame that there is no integration. It's obvious that majority of Bayern players can only make the 1st team for realz if they go on loan. So if his loan succeeds and Bayern get a 4th W does he still return next season as 5th W? Will they think he needs another loan? I hope that if Bayern gets a new W it's either on loan or an older one as not to block their own players.

at least it's only 1 year loan and not 2. And Odegaard seems like he'll play Real Madrid next season too.

would have been nice to see 1BL loan but Hoffenheim are jam packed with attackers it makes little sense. DFB seems to have a disdain for Eredivisie, lol, even though it's a great dev league and still 1st division and clubs still loan there.

on another note, Bayern reporter said that Fein is staying at least until Winter.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Seems like 99-Nurnberger extended until 2023 and he wants to establish himself even more.
    https://www.kicker.de/nuernberger-ich-moechte-zeigen-dass-ich-angekommen-bin-784255/artikel

-00 Stendera of Frankfurt going on RL loan. Should have went there on loan last season instead of just spending the season doing nothing but train and being injured/unfit all the time. Would not be surprised if he ends up on loan even in 2021-2022....this is Frankfurt they likely will be like RL is not enough for 1BL.....
    https://www.ligainsider.de/nils-ste...nils-stendera-kurz-vor-einer-ausleihe-292928/

-Looks like 99-Wintzheimer has good prospects.
    https://www.kicker.de/sehr-fleissig...bt-hsv-rueckkehrer-wintzheimer-784283/artikel

-so Gladbach saying farewell to 3 players which includes Bennetts but no mention if permanent or loan. And Musel doesn't seem to be one of the listed players, still think he could end up being dumped anyways.
    https://www.kicker.de/eberl-stellt-gladbach-trio-abschied-in-aussicht-784293/artikel

-01 W/CF Hollerbach (ex Bayern) has ditched Stuttgart and joined 3rd Liga Wehen. At this point Hottmann and Hummel are only potential CFs left at Stuttgart and then it goes Wagner. With both Kramny/Hollerbach leaving this Summer. Good for him better 3rd Liga than RL and likely 0 1st team prospects at Stuttgart since all that club does is buy buy buy. It's interesting to note that Stuttgart didn't play Hollerbach last week in II due to "disciplinary issues" or whatever and following week he moves......

TOP TRAINING AT FCB AND VFB
    Growth for the SVWW offensive! SV Wehen Wiesbaden has signed Benedict Hollerbach. The 19-year-old striker comes from VfB Stuttgart and signed a three-year contract with the Red-Blacks.
    "Benedict is a very interesting young player who enjoyed top training at Bayern Munich and VfB Stuttgart," said SVWW sports director Christian Hock about the new addition. "We are very happy that we were able to convince him of our path and that he would like to take his first steps in the professional field with us."
    SVWW trainer Rüdiger Rehm adds: “Benedict is very determined and robust for his age, incredibly fast and always looking for the way behind the chain. We see a lot of potential in him and want to develop him further. We have already succeeded in doing this with a few young players in recent years and so we have to continue on our way. "
    Hollerbach won two German championships with FC Bayern Munich's U17s. In the VfB Stuttgart jersey, he scored 11 goals (5 assists) in 19 games in the U19 junior Bundesliga until the end of the season. Born in Starnberg, Germany, he completed two missions (1 goal) for the German U18 national team.
    "I had very good discussions with the coach and I am very grateful that they have placed their trust in me here," said Benedict Hollerbach. "The 3rd division is a very exciting league and I'm looking forward to the first appearances for the SVWW."

-2 weeks ago 3rd Liga Unterhaching signed 04-Fynn Seidel to basically pro contract now another 04 in Luke Ambach.

Next talent moves to Unterhaching.
    Luke Ambach changes to SpVgg Unterhaching. The 16-year-old midfielder comes from Energie Cottbus and has signed a contract until June 30, 2023. Like Fynn Seidel, Ambach will initially play for the Hachinger U17s in the B-Juniors Bundesliga South / Southwest and will be part of the first team in the foreseeable future. “The commitment further emphasizes our way of relying on young players. As with Fynn Seidel, we were able to prevail against well-known competition with Luke Ambach. The transfer is another compliment for our youth work, ”says sports director Claus Schromm.

"Luke is a fast and tricky offensive player," says U17 coach Marc Unterberger. “We are absolutely convinced of it and see a lot of potential in it. We are really very happy that he has chosen us. "

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    have to say with legal age for pro now down to 16, not only will that attract foreign players (who cares about them anyways) but it will also increase fighting between clubs for players.

hey come and join my club we'll let you play pro NOW. Could see increase of 2BL-3rd Liga clubs managing to poach players.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -More on OBM, this does indicate more game time.

-Dortmund updates,
    #Meunier : " #Moukoko is very talented. How he trains, his mentality ... at 15 he is really very professional, very grown up. But I can help him be a little more open-minded. He's really too focused on football. ""You can see it and I've talked to him about school and other things, but he only has one goal: to become a professional footballer. He doesn't care about anything else. There's a football museum in Dortmund, maybe we'll find time to go there. "#BVB

Sounds like Passlack is staying?
    #Passlack : "I have nothing to lose. I want to show my best football, bring my mentality onto the pitch. I have gained so much self-confidence over the last year that I can say for myself that I can help the boys . " #BVB

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    uh 99-Akkaynak seems to be crashing and burning. From being linked to top clubs when younger, dfb regular. He left Bayer to go to Eredivisie, was doing well until he did some shit on Christmas along with other players. Then got dumped on loan to Turkey then his Turkey club got him permanently and now dumped on loan to 3rd Liga. It's a player I've semi-written out and fully written out to ever play again for dfb, that ship has sailed ages ago.
    https://turkgucu.de/de/News/136/Akkaynak-kommt!.htm

Akkaynak is coming!
    Atakan Akkaynak from Caykur Rizespor is on loan.
    Türkgücü Munich has loaned an extremely interesting kicker. Atakan Akkaynak is moving from Turkish first division club Caykur Rizespor to coach Alexander Schmidt's team.

The 21-year-old midfield player was born in Germany, but has Turkish roots. The player trained at Bayer 04 Leverkusen completed a total of 29 missions (8 goals) for the German national U-teams. As captain, Akkaynak led the German U17 national team into the semi-finals of the European Championship in Azerbaijan in 2016. The then 17-year-old midfielder also won the German championship with the Bayer 04 Leverkusen junior team as captain.

After his time as a junior at Bayer 04 Leverkusen, he was under contract with the Dutch first division club Willlem II Tilburg and Caykur Rizespor, where he gained his first professional experience.

"Atakan is a player with enormous potential that we want to tease out of him. If we succeed, he will be a lot of fun for us," said Türkgücü squad planner Roman Plesche with conviction. Akkaynak also hopes to make the breakthrough at Türkgücü Munich: "I am extremely motivated and want to really get started at Türkgücü Munich. The club has had a remarkable development that has impressed me. I hope that we will have a good one in the third division Will play a role and I can return the trust I have placed in my performance through my performance. "

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    and here is the official announcement of the 1 year loan for 01-OBM. And given the #10 jersey. I do wonder where he'll play the most? since he can basically play everywhere in attack.

Bayern talent Batista Meier to Fryslân on a rental basis
    sc Heerenveen takes over Oliver Batista Meier temporarily from Bayern Munich. The nineteen-year-old attacking midfielder will play on a rental basis in the Abe Lenstra stadium next season. The German youth international will immediately join the selection of trainer Johnny Jansen and will play in Fryslân with jersey number 10.

Batista Meier made the switch from FC Kaiserslautern to the great Bayern Munich four years ago as a youth player. Last season Batista Meier made his debut in the main squad of Der Rekordmeister. During the won competition match with Fortuna Düsseldorf (5-0), he replaced Serge Gnabry in the second half. Bayern not only won the title last season, but also the cup and the Champions League.

Technical manager Gerry Hamstra is pleased with the arrival of Batista Meier. "Oliver is a versatile, technically skilled player with scoring ability who makes our squad stronger. He is a number ten, but he is also good on the sides. We are happy that a big club like Bayern Munich has a talent like Oliver. wants to accommodate us, so that he can develop further with us. "

Philanova repped this.
  20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -97 CF lyoha hit with Pfeiffer's glandular fever and is declared out for long time....
    Since the courses of the fever illness are extremely different, no one can make a specific prognosis when Iyoha can start work again. Four to six weeks of absolute rest are common.

what sucks is that Rosler was high on lyoha and then this happens.....
    due to all their issues, Hennings is only CF at the club fit for the weekend cup , Kownacki won't make it in time for dfb cup due to corona recovery and Karaman wants to leave.

wonder if 00-Bornemann gets a chance?

-00 Mbom will miss dfb cup due to being sick.

and 01-Schonfelder is still doing individual training at Bremen 1st team.

21. Icke

Icke Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Kölle, Germany
    Club:
    FC Köln
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #6347 Ger90, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    -Have to say I'm glad 01-OBM went to Eredivisie and not 2BL. Eredivisie you get to play vs top clubs and also more technical league than physical 2BL. Better league for dev and improving one's skills. La Liga loans out a lot there and also scouts there a lot.

-Frankfurt confirm 00-N.Stendera loan to RL for next season. ******** Frankfurt and their shitty perspective. Don't get me started on the jump from U19 to 1BL is sooooo huge blablabla, they can easily loan out the players post U19 instead they always make players do nothing for a season and then loan them out. What's the point? Last season N.Stendera and Cetin didn't do jack shit but train, next season Brugger/Makanda are still at Frankfurt will they also waste a full year? Lack of space due to competition but your the ones who always bring in new players to block your Academy anyways, lol. Frankfurt REALLY need to make some deal with a club somewhere to loan out players post U19.

Sports director Bruno Hübner says: “Nils has been a permanent member of the licensed squad for over a year and he was able to develop further in many training units under professional conditions. Not least because of the great competition in his position, we are currently unable to offer him the prospect of match practice, which is so important at this age, and we are convinced that the change to an ambitious regional league team like Lok Leipzig is the right intermediate step in his still young career. "

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    concerning Passlack not sure what the best route is for him. Feels like if he leaves Dortmund now he'll end up in 2BL if he stays in Germany. After Championship and Eredivisie loans, 2BL move=0 career progress. But if he stays at Dortmund and gets reasonable/decent game time. Could attract interest from 1st division clubs including 1BL by 2021.

was linked with Serie A move to Cagliari in Summer too.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -00 Cetin joins Turkish 1st division club.

-01 Wolf finally has a club. Seems like he had other offers but choose Stuttgart.

-00 Massimo is option for cup opener if he makes good impression in training after he returned from injury.

-On 00-Keitel and 99-Boukhalfa.
    In preparation, Yannik Keitel presented himself well in this position, but was recently on the road with the German U21s, for which he only had a short assignment. Carlo Boukhalfa used his absence in the friendly against Gornik Zabrze to also recommend himself for the place next to Höfler. "It is quite possible that one of them will play because they both did well," said Streich.
    https://www.kicker.de/sc-verteidiger-heintz-vor-pokalspiel-angeschlagen-784404/artikel

-97 Henrichs might have to wait a bit before playing at Leipzig due to fitness issues during Summer. Also seems like RB might be his position.
    https://www.ligainsider.de/benjamin...chs-befindet-sich-auf-einem-guten-weg-292943/

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 W Velasco named Hamburg youth player of the year 2020.
    1304342916652060674 is not a valid tweet id

Robin Velasco is HFV Youth Player of the Year 2020
    On September 10th, 2020 Robin Velasco (HSV) was honored at a ceremony of the HFV. HFV President Dirk Fischer, Vice President Carl-Edgar Jarchow and VJA Chairman Jens Bendixen-Stach presented Robin Velasco (born 2002) with the trophy as HFV Youth Player of the Year 2020.

In 2014, Robin was spotted by the HFV in Rugenbergen and was there from the start. At the Starry Sky Cup in the HFV sports hall in Jenfeld - the first joint tournament of talents - he and his team won. Unfortunately, he had to deal with many injuries afterwards. He was out for a while. Therefore, he got his first appearance in the HFV selection at the North German Championship in Bremerhaven in June 2016 and took third place.

After that Robin became more and more explosive and wiry and also had great dynamics. He could therefore be used in many positions. As a 6, left full-back, or more offensively. His advantage was and still is his left foot.

At the viewing tournament in Bad Blankenburg in July 2016, he also received an invitation to the U15 national team. He surprised there very positively at the training course and was invited to the first international match against Holland and also used as a left full-back.

Robin Velasco and the 2020 youth player of the year Beyza Kara
    During the subsequent HFV measures, he was very little available because of the DFB measures. So he was only invited to the North German and German championships by the selection coach Oliver Madejski and Fabian Ansaldo. Madejski said of his ex-protégé: “For me, Robin is very technically talented, has a lot of cunning, is very quick and explosive and, as already written, has a very good left foot. Because he is very wiry, Robin can often prevail despite his moderate size. "

Club stations: From age 5 to 10 at SC Egenbüttel, since then at HSV.

small highlight clip.