Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Looks like 01-Jahn Herrmann extended his expiring 2020 contract by 1 year. GK 00 Wagner also extended by one year according to this. Now all that's missing in terms of 2020 contract is 99-Zaiser.

Herrmann did well in U17 but struggled in U19. He still showed potential but no efficiency didn't help either. Glad he at least stays 1 year, if he didn't make it at Bayern II he would likely end up in RL.I think the 1 year is to buy some time for the U19 players and because he has no 1st team prospects either. Still he could use 3rd Liga to try to launch his career and go from there.

also means none of the Bayern 01s left the club permanently.
    OBM, Stiller, Jahn Herrmann, Kehl, Cuni (poached by Albania), Waidner are all still attached to Bayern. Even double 01 GK Mayer and Schneller are still attached to the club. Dajaku comes from Stuttgart.

Bayern 2021 contracts,
    Rhein, Gunther, Tillman, Stiller you still have to something there.

also a lot of the Bayern 03s seem to have 2021 contracts too. It means you have to mass renew if you want them to play 2nd U19 year and then 3rd Liga afterwards.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #5402 Ger90, Jul 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
    Roundup of what's left of Europe.
    -Serie A
    Finally!!!!!! 99-Czyborra makes his Serie A debut for Atalanta who won 6-2 today and with that win jump to 2nd place in table. Played 16 min in the win.

5 games to go for the season where they already qualified for next season's CL. Czyborra on the other hand was unused bench since his Winter move there. Its good to see him make his debut. And the more he plays the more impossible for Kuntz to not call him up to U21.

-Portugal 1st division,
    00 Abouchabaka's club lost 2-0 to Benfica, was unused. Which basically all but seals their failure to make EL next season. They screwed themselves with some games losing needless pts. Last match, they conceded 2 goals in 90+ to lose 2-1...... They need to win next 2 games and hope that 5th place team who has 6 pts ahead gains 0 pts.....yeah lol. Let's hope that Abouchabaka gets the last 1-2 games, especially last game,which could end up being 100% irrelevant by then. He's made like 5/7 of last matchday squad but hasn't added to his debut which he got praised by his coach.

honestly think he's ahead of schedule. He moved there in Winter on 4 and half year contract until 2024. It takes time to acclimatize to new club and league. I didn't even expect him to start making 1st team on matchday 26/34. Was expecting more towards end end of season.

Vitoria is a dev+sell club. For sure bunch of players will be sold in Summer which will increase Abouchabaka's role. No EL next season could increase even more chances that players will leave too. I recall the coach when talking about young players, mentioned Abouchabaka and about how they want to dev young players to sell them. So yeah he'll get even more chances next season. But hoping he plays as much as possible this season.

-Championship,
    L.Nmecha's 2nd loan in same season is a HUGE bust, 1st one was also a bust.
    1 XI, 2 subs and 8 unused bench in past 11 games. 3 consecutive unused bench for him too.

Only 2 games to go for the season and seems doubtful he plays a role. He's legit going to end up the only 98-99 CF who is playing 1st or 2nd division without scoring. Next season, might struggle to even find a Championship club that would be interested and even if they were would more likely be for bench option/depth.

never thought we needed him not even for U21 but not against permanent cap tie in youth levels. But so far he doesn't even deserve a U21 call up.

-Swiss Super League
    I do like my rando no names German who come out of nowhere. Today a 01-Arghandewall made his pro debut and XI debut for FC Zurich in a loss to FC Basel. He originates from the German club Preussen Munster and seems like he went to FC Zurich in U16 and rose to currently being a FC Zurich U21 player to now 1st team debut. Played like 63 min....

-Austrian 2nd division,
    A 3-1 win takes SK Austria Klagenfurt in 1st place with 3 pts lead and 3 games to go. This is club that 99-Huther joined in Winter and that 98 GK Menzel is joining in Summer. Could end up as 2nd division champs and in Austrian Bundesliga next season. Only winners get promotion.

-Swiss 2nd division,
    A 2-1 win takes Grasshopers, 4 pts lead over 3rd place with 1 game in hand for the club and 6 games to go. This is club where 02-Kalem jumped to 1st team and youngest on team. His team is getting closer to getting promotion playoff spot.

All these players no one has heard of either playing 1st division or getting close to it.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01-Galesic who was irrelevant at Hertha U17 and moved to Croatia in Summer 2019. Moved to U19 and his 1st team club is HNK Rijeka, currently in 4th place aka Europe spots but not much separates #2-4.

Then in like June 2020, signs pro contract and has been unused bench from matchday 28-34, with 2 games to go.

even some rando is getting close to breakingthrough in Croatia 1st division.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    99 Niemann officially joins 1BL club AB. Doesn't sound like he's going on loan.

DSC Arminia signs Noel Niemann
    The DSC Arminia Bielefeld has signed Noel Niemann. The 20-year-old striker is transferring from third division TSV 1860 Munich to East Westphalia free of charge and has signed a four-year contract until June 30, 2024.

“Thanks to his dynamism and creativity, Noel is a great talent who has convinced and proven his potential in his 13 appearances in the 3rd division. We are delighted that Noel chose the DSC Arminia to develop and improve with us, ”said Arminia Bielefeld's Managing Director, Samir Arabi.

“Noel is a young, highly talented player. He brings high speed, good technique and train to the gate. He is certainly not a finished Bundesliga player, but he has the potential to do it, ”said DSC head coach Uwe Neuhaus.

Noel Niemann is looking forward to the new chapter: “Even as a small child, I dreamed of playing in the Bundesliga one day. It is simply indescribable that this dream can now come true with Arminia Bielefeld. The people in charge made me feel great right from the start and I will work hard for it and do everything I can to justify this trust. ”

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    poaching from 1860 Munich U17, 3rd Liga Unterhaching gives pro contract to 03-Andreas Hirtlreiter. I recall seeing it said that 1860 Munich has tons of interesting 03s.....

"Underlines the Hachinger Weg"
    Haching signs Andreas Hirtlreiter.
    The SpVgg Unterhaching engages Andreas Hirtlreiter. The 16-year-old comes from the U17 of TSV 1860 Munich to the game association and has signed a contract until June 30, 2023. "With Hirtlreiter we get the top scorer in the past U17 Bayernliga. He played a significant role in the Lion's promotion to the junior Bundesliga. We are really delighted that such a talent has chosen Haching, ”says President Manfred Schwabl. “It fits perfectly into our philosophy because it comes from the region and also has enormous potential. This commitment underscores our path. "

Born in Rosenheim, he is still eligible to play for the U19 for two more years, but will regularly take part in the professional training and should be introduced to the first team squad as quickly as possible. "In the discussions with Claus Schromm and Manfred Schwabl, I quickly realized that Unterhaching was the right next step for me," says Hirtlreiter. "I meet people in Unterhaching who, like me, live football with heart and passion."

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #5406 Ger90, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    -Gimber and Baack could be used at CB since 2BL Jahn are lacking options. Anyways those are CB/DM players.
    https://www.liga-zwei.de/jahn-regensburg-interne-optionen-fuer-die-innenverteidigung/

-2BL club Darmstadt is interested in loaning 00-Mai. I think tons of 2BL clubs look to have cb openings. FCN wanted to loan Mai last season and with how they played this season they need them. Also it's interesting to note that it's been said that Mai wants to emulate Fein in terms of progress. It makes sense if you jump to 1BL early, 0 guarantee you'll play a lot. In fact chances are you'll be bench CB. You go to 2BL, Eredivisie, Belgium etc you have far far more chances to be XI all season. And at a young age experience and game time is more important than fancy league level. Better to play thousands of min in 2BL than like some hundreds of min in 1BL. Darmstadt is showing concrete interest, not a huge Darmstadt fan but it's all about the playing time. I'm sure there is a lot more interest too.

also Kimmich jumped to Bayern 1st team from 2BL Leipzig. Fein is for now jumping to Bayern from 2BL HSV. Bayern isn't adverse with 2BL being final stage before 1st team.

In terms of playing style, it could be a good fit for Mai under Markus Anfang, as the lily coach, like Sebastian Hoeneß, relies on playful solutions for the "little Bavaria".

Mai for Bayern dribbles, lots of long balls/passes, did well even under pressure from pressing. So yeah he's used to having to be more playful.

https://www.liga-zwei.de/darmstadt-98-kommt-lukas-mai/

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    after 1 season in 2BL there could be more interest in 1BL for Mai anyways if he ends up needing a 2nd loan in 2021. Also in 2021 more players contracts will end or cbs get sold and openings happen in 1BL clubs.

I get the feeling if Mai goes to Darmstadt is because he doesn't want to leave Germany and because he doesn't want to jump to 1BL early with no real guarantees and because he has a legit chance at XI. Article says that a lot of Darmstadt cbs are currently injured too.

I think for Germany U21, it means that come 00-01 cycle start in 2021 he could be in 1BL.

8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

I mean 02-Tillman can also play CM/AM/CF and is cheap as he costs $0.:whistling:

Alex C repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    the concept of Bayern Academy players seem foreign to Bayern. It's why 3rd Liga is just step 1 for Bayern players. And shows the issue, so you get a young player and cheap what next? that young player is one-young and two-long term contract. Your just blocking your own players all the time. And it's so fricking lazy to just go after young players with experience when it's not complex to give experience....

Blueberry_night repped this.
  10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    It's already been announced that 01 CB Ruth signed with Hoffenheim and will play II but based on kicker, it seems like he's seen as 1st team prospect who starts in II. You don't see kicker make articles about any U19 players moving to a 1BL club unless they have 1st team prospect. Tons of U19 players move to II teams with nothing written about them.

Ruth seems like the type of player who is paying price due to Bayer having no II team and no interest to loan out any players either. Bayer Leverkusen is legit either 1st team or NOTHING type club.

Left foot signs contract in Hoffenheim until 2022
    Hoffenheim brings Bayer U-19 defender Rüth

At Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Fabian Rüth was part of the extended Bundesliga squad after the Corona break. The defender is now moving from the U 19 in Leverkusen to 1899 Hoffenheim, where he is to be built via the regional league team.

His name is only known to insiders. Even if Fabian Rüth was part of the DFB perspective squad for the U 19, played for Bayer 04 in the UEFA Youth League and was there in winter at the Leverkusen training camp in La Manga, Spain, where he also played a friendly with the professionals. After the Corona break, the 1.87-meter central defender was part of the Bundesliga squad that had been enlarged according to DFL guidelines.

The left foot, which in addition to being calm on the ball under pressure due to its header and shot strength also distinguishes goal scoring, now wants to take the next step in development in Hoffenheim. There, unlike in Leverkusen, there is the opportunity for him to collect game practice as a contract player in the Regionalliga team and to recommend himself for higher tasks.

Rüth, who has been trained in the Bayer 04 youth department since 2015, is transferring to the TSG on a free transfer and will be committed to the Europa League participant for two years.
    https://www.kicker.de/779732/artikel/hoffenheim_holt_bayers_u_19_verteidiger_rueth#twfeed

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -yeah more and more 01 CBs seem to making career progress. Really looks like an interesting age groups for CBs. There are like over a dozen prospects (not going to count them but even without counting it's double digits).

-98 Ritzka who moved to Verl in 2019 from H96 II, extends with his club who got promoted to 3rd Liga. Well at least some career progress.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    03s at Unterhaching in 3rd Liga
    Hirtlreiter, Hausmann, Haimerl (3rd youngest debutant in 3rd Liga history), Zentrich (youngest debutant in 3rd Liga history).

already 4 03s with 1st team prospect in such a small club. Unterhaching for longest time were in 1st place in 3rd Liga too. So who knows if they end up in 2BL or not in next bunch of years.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    confirmed that 00 GK Wagner (likely bench GK) and 99-Zaiser have extended until 2021 at Bayern II. And Old Man Feldhahn also extends.

I'm glad for Zaiser, he did well towards end of the season when he started to play a lot of matches. Its even nicer when one realizes that Zaiser has had non stop injuries since U17 days. I hope he plays a ton next season in 3rd Liga and then in 2021 he moves up to 2BL.

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    due to corona no U19 club got relegated but there were promotions. An article on all the new entrants.

I think we should possibly expect some scoring records to be broken next season. Why? Because all 3 leagues they all play a lot more games than usual, what was it 30 something games when in past it was 26 games.

oh well it also means more chances for players in lower teams to get scouted if they play highest U19 level. Could mean more Germans end up at better club. Also could give more chances to the benchers too, I doubt the main XIs will play over 30 games. Some of them also have DFB Junioren Cup and some also YL too. There should be more chances for rotations.

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    #5415 Ger90, Jul 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    The Czyborra sale brought coal back into the till
    Schalke also benefited financially from the work in the miners' smithy last season: the club received an estimated € 800,000 from Lennart Czyborra's move from Dutch club Almelo to Italian Serie A to Atalanta Bergamo - Czyborra was from Schalke in 2018 U19 changed to Holland. "The sale of young talents is also extremely important for the miners and the entire club," says Knäbel. The transfer from Czyborra was a good source of income: "This proves once again that our players are also in demand on the international market."

but not in demand at Schalke, LOL.Schalke is notorious for letting players leave on free transfers and very low sums. Imagine he had brokenthrough Schalke 1st team instead, how much money would you have made then??? Instead of loaning in someone like Miranda for 2 years and for his loan to bust and him to cut it short after 1 season.

With Can Bozdogan, Malick Thiaw, Timo Becker and Jonas Hofmann, four players from the Knappenschmiede celebrated their Bundesliga debut this season. Are you content?

The quota is good. We have fulfilled what is required of us: training talents who do not drop out in the game and training activities of the first team and who perform despite the higher workload. The fact that four boys from the miners' blacksmith were allowed to celebrate their Bundesliga debut this year is partly due to the high injury rate in the professional squad. We cannot ignore that. But in these difficult sporting times, it is difficult for young players to assert themselves and to withstand the pressure. All four boys coped well and asserted themselves in the professional squad. But there is still a little bit better. We want to keep turning the quality screw.

I recall someone at Schalke once said the greatest talents Schalke has ever seen were are locals of the region and not foreigners. But these days they are poaching from Hoffenheim/Frankfurt etc.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    have to say, Mai is perfect example of why the German pyramid scheme and chances is pretty bad.

He plays 2 1BL games at 17 and impresses but then even him, he'll end up playing ALL levels from RL, 3rd Liga, 2BL, 1BL.

like is it shocking that France mass produces young players? On top of German players too many seem to have physicality issue and need more time, that depending on the player varies between 18-22/23.

I prefer Eredivisie or Belgium tbh over 2BL but if he stays in Germany he's good chance ending up in 2BL.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    according to Kicker, more on 02-Borkowski to 1st team while the 2 defensive players are headed to same Belgian club on loan. Better with their U19 coach than a stranger. So outside of official confirmation on Krauss, all that's left if Talabidi and Bias who have 2021 contracts. Talabidi has interest but has to extend 1st and Bias who knows. By the way 01-Bias is Leipzig youngest ever debutant as he played in ELQ when he was like 17 years old.

The last game day of the past season was a bright spot. With striker Dennis Borkowski (18) and defensive all-rounder Tom Krauß (19), two home-grown games were substituted for the first time in a Bundesliga game in the 2-1 victory in Augsburg.

Borkowski should remain in the RB squad - connection to Belgium
    While Borkowski should remain in the professional squad, for Krauss these first Bundesliga minutes should have been the last for the time being. The young professional based in defensive midfield, who recently extended his contract in Leipzig until 2025, is to be loaned out to the Belgian first division KV Oostende.

This loan from Frederik Jäkel (19) is already perfect. The defender, who is under contract in Leipzig until 2024, is expected to gather competitive practice in the penultimate season of the previous season in the next two seasons. The background of the new connection of the Champions League quarter-finalists to the Belgian coastal town is Alexander Blessin: The former U-19 trainer from RB is now a KV coach.
    https://www.kicker.de/779747/artikel#twfeed

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    The bums at Frankfurt hired Stuttgart's 02 CF Kramny's father Jurgen Kramny as Frankfurt U19 coach.

Third joker always from your own offspring?
    Kramny's formula as a U-19 coach: time and courage

At first glance, it always seems unusual when a coach from the men's division takes a step back to the juniors like Jürgen Kramny at Eintracht Frankfurt. But there is more to it than that, the 48-year-old actually always felt that he was in better hands when it came to promoting talent. His results as a young coach also testify to this.

"From my time in the Stuttgart youth generation from 2011 to 2015, 35 to 40 players have now arrived in the first three professional leagues," Kramny calculated in an interview with the kicker a few months ago. The former midfielder was responsible for the fortunes of VfB II from 2011 to 2015 - consistently in League 3, mind you. Such a consistency for a training team is still unparalleled in Germany. Kramny wants to give talents time, he says: "Sometimes the boys take a little longer. Tim Leibold is an example where it wasn't enough at 19, 20 - now he is outstanding in the 2nd league at 26 Patience is a huge problem in many clubs. "

But now fate wants Eintracht to deregister their U 23s and that return, despite plans by Corona that have meanwhile changed, does not at least have the highest priority. That speaks for many rental businesses in the area above the U 19, Kramny, but above all sports director Fredi Bobic and NLZ boss Andreas Möller have to find solutions. It will depend on Kramny to lead the top talents of the U 19 together with Andreas Ibertsberger to the Bundesliga level. The Swabian, whom his companions describe as binding and down-to-earth, is a supporter of courageous decisions: "It takes courage. FC Bayern have the U 23 in the 3rd division and play with the U 19 in the Youth League, but it is crucial that that such a zirkzee gets a chance. Everyone clicks there! If you just keep the boys waiting, hope dies. "

The transition area is my hobbyhorse.
    JÜRGEN KRAMNY
    In recent years, Kramny has certainly developed ideas for funding, such as these: "You could expect the clubs that the third substitute must always be one of their own offspring."

It is quite possible that Kramny has shaped his coaching career in Mainz and Stuttgart, both of which have been leading in the southwest of the republic in terms of talent promotion for the past decade and a half. After his appointment as a VfB professional in November 2015, he experienced a brief high, followed by a bad low and the VfB relegation. To reduce him to that and to his dismissal from Arminia Bielefeld after less than half a year in March 2017 would be too one-sided. It may be that he did not always have the best knack for the professionals or suffered from a rather inhomogeneous squad, especially at VfB - in the offspring, Jürgen Klopp's former roommate, who is still very close friends with the Liverpool - Coach, definitely his merits. No wonder that he emphasized in January: "The transition area is my hobbyhorse." He can prove that once again.
    https://www.kicker.de/779745/artikel/kramnys_formel_als_u_19_coach_zeit_und_mut#twfeed

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I recall Nagelsmann wanted Krauss to go on loan to 2BL and now he's headed for Belgium.....reality 2BL is only nice to young players they own and even the ones they own they dump to 3rd Liga......so yeah not really a great place.....

Germany would have a better system if 2BL was more useful. Like the step just below 1BL is more of a nuisance. 2BL is way too much guys who aren't ready for 1BL or not good enough for 1BL and a lot of guys already mid-20s-early 30s populating the league.

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01 CF Glatzel training with Liverpool 1st team. Wouldn't be shocked if he makes his EPL/pro debut, Liverpool already won the title and Klopp rates him.

Henderson also praises him.
    Now, Liverpool captain Henderson has admitted that ‘everyone is made up’ to see Glatzel in training, admitting that it’s ‘magic’ to see him looking so sharp again.

Henderson praised Glatzel’s attitude and character to make it back from such a devastating injury, and predicts a ‘big career’ for the teenager.

“Most recently we’ve had Paul Glatzel back in full training and everyone is made up about that. I don’t want to dwell on Paul’s setbacks as I’m sure everyone knows the bad luck he had,” said Henderson. “But a player is defined by how he reacts to these blows and Paul has the mentality that says to all of us he is going to have a big career. He loves to score goals and seeing him back in training and looking sharp is magic.”

“If anything, Paul epitomises the attitude and character needed. He’s an example to a lot of the young players. He has never felt sorry for himself, is committed to making sure he can be the best he can be, and he works as hard as any player I’ve ever seen to give himself the chance to fulfil his potential. I hope Paul is as proud of himself for how he’s conducted himself in the face of setbacks, as we are of him,” he added.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    been wondering for ages why there was barely any Germans in Belgium. Its next door and if you believe UEFA Coefficient #8 league in Europe, after top 5+Russia/Portugal. Rated higher than Austria/Netherlands etc.

finally this season there is more movement towards there than ever before. Belgium could become Eredivisie 2.0. when it comes to Germans.

Germans already there,
    Bansen (#1 GK, got numerous praise for his form pre-corona. Even got player of the month for Feb 2020), Jakel (2 year loan).

Moser established himself at #1 GK, played massive role in making sure Cercle Brugges don't get relegated and for now he's back with Union Berlin. Although doubt he ends up as #1 in Union. But with how he performed could attract other clubs.

also makes you wonder if more GKs move to Belgium given the success of Germans there and 2/2 were young GK, we do know that besides Bansen that 95-Wellenreuther moved to Anderlecht.

Linked there,
    Krauss (some say 1 year loan), Dorsch (sportsbild says that Genk who are in CL next season activated the $3.5M exit clause), Mai (only for loan), Dajaku (only for loan), Batzner, Talabidi (only for loan)

better Belgium 1st division than 2BL-3rd Liga......Like former 2BL players have legit come out and said that Austrian Bundesliga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2BL, so yeah.....................

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Mai has been linked with 1BL, 2BL, Eredivisie, Belgium etc.

First and second division inquiries: where is Mai moving to?
    FT-Exclusive by Lukas Hörster - Source: FT-Exclusive

Lars Lukas Mai has been one of the greatest talents in the Bayern junior department for years. In order to make the breakthrough among the professionals, an intermediate step could be necessary.

So far, Lars Lukas Mai has had two successes for Bayern Munich's professionals. However, these two missions date from the 2017/18 season. At that time, coach Jupp Heynckes trusted the 20-year-old. Neither Niko Kovac nor Hansi Flick have added any more minutes in the Bundesliga so far - even though Mai was in the matchday squad several times and regularly trained with the first team.

But even in the coming season, the chances of a breakthrough in the star ensemble are moderate. With Tanguy Nianzou Kouassi (18), the 20-year-old has new competition, and Niklas Süle (24) is also returning from his cruciate ligament rupture. Another season with practice at Bayern II in the third division (26 games 2019/20) is not entirely out of the question for Mai - but it should rather go higher soon.

Loan in conversation
    As FT learned, several clubs from the first and second Bundesliga recently asked about the central defender. According to 'Liga-zwei.de', Mai is a topic at Darmstadt 98. But conceivable for both the player and Bayern is only a lending transaction, the record champion does not want to lose access to home-grown. Mai also hopes to be able to play in the professional team one day.

Preparing for the Champions League tournament in Lisbon, which will be held in August, is currently a priority for right-wingers. It is possible that the future of maize will only be finally clarified afterwards. The U20 international's contract on the Isar was extended almost a year ago to 2022. In 2016, the native of Saxony moved from Dynamo Dresden to the Munich youth department.
    https://www.fussballtransfers.com/a...rst-und-zweitliga-anfragen-wohin-zieht-es-mai

some people made perfect comment that Jupp using Mai should have been sprinboard to launch his career but following coach Kovac had 0 interest in playing anyone with 0 experience......what a waste....

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    According to kicker, 01-Stiller drawing interest from 3 1BL clubs in Union, Stuttgart and Bremen.

Interview with Bayern youngster: How he played in the focus of the Bundesliga team

Stiller: "Xabi Alonso, Toni Kroos - that's my style of play"
    Things went fast: In winter Sebastian Hoeneß, the U-23 coach, pulled him up from the U 19 to the amateurs. Angelo Stiller quickly integrated himself - with him he managed to walk from 15th to the championship. No wonder that he landed on the slip of some Bundesliga clubs. As the kicker found out, Union Berlin, VfB Stuttgart and Werder Bremen are dealing with the 19-year-old six. Now he speaks in the interview.

The season is over, for Angelo Stiller it has surpassed expectations. Now the youngster can relax, after such a long time "a little vacation doesn't hurt", as he says: "But of course I will work on myself there too." After all, he still has big goals: the leap into the Bundesliga. There are inquiries. In the interview, the midfielder reveals how he defines his goals, how he describes his style of play and how he thinks about the possible competitors Joshua Kimmich, Leon Goretzka and Thiago.

They came to a relegation-threatened U 23 in the winter and immediately became leaders and champions. How does it feel, Mr. Stiller?
    Nobody could count on that. It is of course a dream that we fought against relegation in winter and have now become champions. Sebastian Hoeneß placed total trust in me and supported me from day one.

What was it like for you to join this team?
    You already knew each other, but I was really well received by everyone. When it runs, everything becomes even more harmonious. It went perfectly for me - but in the end it was of course an outstanding team effort.

Do you notice that you are developing?
    In the men's area, you quickly learn that you have to go into duels with everything you have. This is a big difference to youth, and I can already see the greatest progress in myself. As far as the speed of the game is concerned, there is little time left in midfield.

"I think I'm a type of player who can read the game"
    How would you describe your role?
    In my position it is important to communicate a lot, to lead the team. I think I'm a type of player who can read the game and help my colleagues.

What goals do you set as a young player at Bayern after such a half series?
    I quickly took the next step in terms of mileage, duel management and aggressiveness. I trust the Bundesliga. That is my goal!

Union Berlin, Werder Bremen and VfB Stuttgart should think about them, their contract with Bavaria expires in 2021. Have there already been discussions with those responsible at the record champions?
    I already had a conversation about how I could go on. After the vacation we will see more.

You have been with Bayern for 10 years and have gone through all the youth teams. How do you feel about your club?
    I am a Bavarian through and through. Bayern Munich is my home, but of course I have to see where you have the best sporting perspective.

One or two contacts like Kroos: "This is my style of play"
    You were the player with the most assists in Europe in the Youth League, but in the past, many promising talents have already fallen by the wayside at Bayern. Do you have something in mind?
    I'm not really concerned with that. On the contrary, I do everything I can to make it here. But luck is always part of the fact that it works.

Their position, the six, is top-class among the professionals with Thiago, Joshua Kimmich and Leon Goretzka. Remember that?
    Of course I know that. My goal is to get to the top. I give everything for that.

Speaking of big names, who are your role models?
    How Xabi Alonso plays is fantastic. I would also like to play that way. Or like Toni Kroos, who only plays with one or two contacts. This is my style of play, how I see football and the game.

In the new Thursday edition of kicker you can read more about Angelo Stiller in the story "A little like Xabi Alonso" - what makes him tick, what makes him special and what those responsible at Bayern think of him.
    https://www.kicker.de/779750/artikel/stiller_xabi_alonso_toni_kroos_das_ist_mein_spielstil_

Blueberry_night repped this.
  24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I mentioned before that I think Bayern II only won 3rd Liga due to introduction of Stiller into XI. That was the difference for the iffy midfield and he was a perfect transition between defense and offensive. There is a reason why Zirkzee said that Stiller was one of the best players he played with. Like huge chunk of Zirkzee goals this season non-1st team were Stiller assists, who's vision connected directly with Zirkzee's run or thought.

Blueberry_night and Philanova repped this.
  25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Name: Keke Maximilian Topp
    Role: Central Forward
    Date of birth: 25/03/2004
    Height: 185 cm.
    Right foot

Keke Topp
    In recent years Keke Topp, 2004 Werder Bremen class center forward, has always proved to be a central striker with an easy goal, a striker capable of constantly going in double figures. Werder is already thinking of bringing him soon among the "grown-ups" and, after obtaining his high school diploma, he recently moved to the club's college.

The 16-year-old from Gnarrenburg (where he started playing football in the TSV) scored 17 goals in the regional championship (before the pandemic he was also aggregated under age to the U17 team, but did not play) confirming his extraordinary realization skills put on display even in past years.

Technical and tactical characteristics
    "He is very precise in the finalization phase, has good physicality and knows how and where an attacker must move. The road to professionalism will obviously not be easy, but if it should improve its weak points, it certainly has all the good conditions for professional football, "said his coach Frank Bender. (taken from weser-kurier.de)

According to his coaches, he still has to work on his athleticism and speed, and also remain more head-headed in the game, both Bender and the player himself are aware that they still have some room for improvement.

Keke Topp is a bit of a penalty area, a game with a strong sense of goal and a remarkable ability to score.

Skilled in aerial play, solid in shoulder-to-shoulder duels, he is a player who knows how to be respected in contrasts, but who must improve in dynamism and speed.

He has a strong personality, is ambitious and determined but can be more continuous throughout the game.

Tactically, his role is that of a classic penalty area center-forward.

Final analysis
    Strengths: Sense of goal, aerial play, unmarking, physicality, technique, personality.
    Weaknesses: Still has additional physical growth margins. It can improve in speed and dynamism.
    Who he looks like: Mauro Icardi