Auf geht's, Jungs: German Youth Discussion Thread Vol. V

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not as many chances as one would hope, some clubs like Mainz/Augsburg called up same players even with irrelevant games.

Some noteworthy ones, not mentioning everyone.
    -99 GK Smarsch is making his 1BL debut in XI for Hertha and his 2nd 1BL game. 00 GK Klatte is on bench. Shame that Mittelstadt, Samardzic, Netz, M.Dardai are all unfit, wasting chances............
    -At Leipzig 01-Krauss continues to make bench and 02 CF Borkowski making his 1st matchday squad ever also on bench. Will Nagelsmann play the youngsters to at least claim the first min in 1BL for Leipzig youth?
    -00 Keitel starting his 2nd consecutive game for Freiburg, 3rd 1BL game.
    -99 Kade back on Union bench. At this point, I think he'll be loaned out next season. Wasted the entire season doing nothing but training. I hope 01-Maciejewski and 01-Dehl get loaned out next season even if RL over doing nothing but train.
    -01 Bozdogan back in XI for Schalke, his 3rd. Also in XI for his 10th 1BL game is Becker.
    -99 Bilogrevic is back on already relegated Paderborn's bench for 1st time since Nov. Would be a waste not to play him.
    -Burkardt/Wirtz are also XI.

Frankfurt once again, haven't had any relevant games in ages and 0 chances.....

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    wish more clubs would do like Hertha and play young GKs in irrelevant games. I do wonder if this increases Smarsch chances for U21 call up?

so far for 98-99 GKs.
    -98 Schubert, 10 games for Schalke 1st team
    -98 Bansen was #1 in Belgium 1st division
    -98 Dahmen was 12 times unused bench for Mainz.
    -98 Benda seems headed back to his Championship club after winning 1st place in League Two as #1. Will he become #1 at Swansea???
    -98 Menzel was unused bench 14 games for Wolfsburg although seems like 01 GK Kasten might have overtaken him at the club.
    -98 Frommann on loan to 3rd Liga. Could have gone better, wonder what's next.
    -99 Thiede made his 1BL/pro debut for 1 game at Freiburg
    -99 Smarsch has played 2 1BL games for Hertha
    -99 Moser was #1 in Belgium 1st division
    -99 Grill is #1 in 3rd Liga and moving to Bayer Leverkusen in Summer.
    -99 Hoffmann has been playing a lot recently and likely #1 next season for Bayern II in 3rd Liga. I would guess he moves up in 2021.
    -99 Bartels made his 2BL/pro debut only to injure himself in same game.......
    -99 Leineis made Augsburg unused bench once.
    -99 Harsmann seems poised to become #1 as current #1 at Meppen in 3rd Liga is 34 years old.

I'm sure I'm missing some.Hardest position in game to breakthrough.

3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I always find it hard to choose anyways but your choices for 03s aren't too bad. As for 02, all I can say is Adeyemi is likely one outside of him uncertain, maybe Samardzic as another. Don't think I could pick 3rd option.

4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 CM/AM/CF Tillman with 2 goals against Jena as Bayern II lead 2-1.
    takes his tally in II in 3rd Liga to

5 goals in 6 games playing 339 min and a goal every 67.8 min......

Tillman has the best stats for any young player in II and he's the youngest outside of Musiala too....

5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    03-Wirtz winning the ball back in midfield leads to Bayer scoring the opening goal to make it 1-0 vs Mainz.
    https://streamja.com/21gMk

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Some 3rd Liga mention,
    -Bayern II wins 2-1, double from 02-Tillman, still in 1st place with 1 pts lead and 2 games to go. Since intro to 01-Stiller like only 1 loss.
    -97 CF Huth scoring massive double in 3rd Liga for a relegation zone club in 3-2 win. Takes his tally to 13th goal. Should be in 2BL next season.
    -99 CF Y.Otto off the bench scores to in 3-2 loss, his 2nd of season. His club still contenders for 2BL promotion.
    -1860 Munich's 98-Dressel scored a hat trick, his 6th of the season in a 3-0 win over Unterhaching. Will there be interest from 2BL?
    -98 Daschner off the bench scores his 10th of the season to make it 2-2.

7. Frysk Bloed

Frysk Bloed Member

Sep 6, 2014
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    He also has 7 successful dribbles already in the first half. What a talent.

Blueberry_night and Ger90 repped this.
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I expect he'll win U17 Fritz Walter Gold for the season.

this is why Bosz likes to play him. He does well vs teams that leave less space with his dribbling skills.

so far his dribbling this season BEFORE the Mainz game.
    16 successful dribbles out of 26 and 60.1 % success rate with him dribbling by 17 players total for a barely 17 year old.

And he had some less successful ones only due to being physically shrugged off.

seems like he could get close to 70% with today. Had he played more games he could be easily be closer to top.

from June 2, 2020.
    [​IMG]

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I'm curious about where Tillman will play in future. Reasons I have doubts about him at CF is because there is Lewa/Zirkzee/Arp and the club could easily bring someone else.

he sees himself like Pogba and Youth head honcho talked about how playing him CF will help improve his attacking skills. Neither when talking made it seem like it was permanent thing.

but he also plays there because there is a need and he's big physical guy and has good speed and skills to play uptop. But whenever Zirkzee was there in U19, Tillman played midfield in YL. There really isn't anyone else in U19 who could play CF outside of Musiala but for now Musiala is more suited to play behind someone else. Gunther is usually played on W.

next season in II there will be Jastremski and Bayern II always linked with other CFs too.

in any case he's a very flexible guy and can play all over the middle. Will be curious to see where Flick sees him....

1276870661462523904 is not a valid tweet id

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    didn't watch the game but seems like Hoffmann saved the team again.

Bayern II is lucky to have to good GKs in Fruchtl and Hoffmann....

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00 CF/W Ngankam comes on the 79th min and assists Hertha's only goal in a 2-1 loss to Gladbach. Only his 4th 1BL game and has played total of 78 mins too.
    https://streamja.com/EwKZ5

also seen + mention for Smarsch in 2-1 loss, couldn't do anything about either goal.

12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -Union wins 3-0 and 99-Kade is unused bench. And they wonder why 02-Asllani is leaving them there are no youth chances....

-Bayern even in irrelevant games use all subs on established pros.....
    -Thiaw (4th game) and Boujellab both came on 46st min while Bozdogan played entire 90.
    -02 W Lemperle makes his 1BL/pro debut in a trashing 6-1 loss, coming on the 75th min. I'm not surprised about the trashing, Koln CBs are questionable.

-From the trio of 98s at Wolfsburg, May, Justvan and Horn. Horn makes his 1BL/pro debut, well at least one of them did.

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 CF Borkowski who recently signed pro contract at Leipzig is 1st Academy player to make 1BL debut!!! And another 02 CF making career progress.

01 Krauss is 2nd one and also made 1BL/pro debut.

although based on official word, Krauss is headed on loan. Although who knows if Nagelsmann decides to keep him or not.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    recent article about 00-Ngankam and 02-Samardzic.

Jessic Ngankam and Lazar Samardzic
    These Hertha talents are absolutely worthy of funding
    Hertha coach Bruno Labbadia is not afraid to throw in the young guard. There are two players in particular.

Bruno Labbadia was asked recently why he is sticking to Vedad Ibisevic as a striker. The coach from Hertha BSC then did a lot, he spoke of fixed points and axis players that every well-functioning team needs. Above all, however, Labbadia emphasized the "leadership" of the Bosnian striker that Ibisevic is currently making "important and valuable" for Hertha. He is not at all interested in the fact that Vedad Ibisevic will soon be 36 and is practically on the verge of retiring as a professional footballer. For Labbadia, the age of a player is nothing more than a side note.

When Hertha receives the Eintracht Frankfurt team in the Olympic Stadium on Saturday afternoon (3:30 p.m. / live on Sky), it will be seen how permeable Bruno Labbadia thinks. In addition to the players from the Ü-30 faction (Ibisevic, Jarstein, Pekarik and Skjelbred), who have been in the starting line-up since Labbadia's arrival at Hertha, very young players will also very likely get their seasons. Like Jessic Ngankam or Lazar Samardzic. At 19 and 18, the two talents from the club's young academy are a good half as old as Captain Ibisevic. "We are not afraid to throw the young people in," said Labbadia, "we trust them a lot."

For a number of years now, the Charlottenburg Bundesliga team has been practicing good manners in developing young talents and introducing them to professional football and giving them time in the Bundesliga. A handful of up-and-coming players were able to make their debut in the Bundesliga under Labbadia's predecessor in the coaching position, Pal Dardai. Dardai's successors Ante Covic, Jürgen Klinsmann and Alexander Nouri made less use of it. It is only under Labbadia that there is lived permeability back into the professional team for talented home-grown plants. And since out-of-town players such as Javairo Dilrosun, Matheus Cunha, Marius Wolf and Mathew Leckie are currently not operational, the chances for the talented professionals are increasing.

In addition, since the restart of the season, the Bundesliga coaches have been able to substitute five instead of three players per match, which Labbadia also makes use of. So the storm talent Ngankam already had three short appearances, the dribbling midfielder Samardzic two. Ngankam, in particular, already left lasting impressions. Most recently in the game against Dortmund a full half was used. So he was already a real factor in the game and, despite the 0-1 defeat, did a better job than the 20 million euro purchase Dodi Lukebakio.

Ngankam had already noticed scouts from other clubs
    Ngankam has been with the club for 14 years, scoring 11 goals in Hertha's U-23 team in the Regionalliga and preparing another 11 goals. Scouts from other clubs had noticed that, Hertha made short work of it and provided Ngankam with a long-term professional contract last month.

Since Hertha is no longer in dire straits four matchdays before the end of the season, Labbadia can of course also test a little. "Jessic has great potential, he has enormous power," said Labbadia recently, "we want him to use this power even more. He has facilities that we have to promote. ”But Hertha expectations will rise again in the coming season. Investor Windhorst has announced a further 150 million after its € 224 million deposit.

And yet players like Ngankam and Samardzic can grow into real alternatives. "They are still lacking in substance," said Labbadia. But Hertha's young guard in particular could not drive the size of the professionals during the corona virus-related break, who were only allowed to train in groups of eight for weeks.

Ga for players like Ngankam and Samardzic is "new territory", as Labbadia said. You would have to get used to the fast pace quickly. One should not forget that it was the first "men's year" for someone like Ngankam, said Labbadia, but he made the leap into the U 23 very well. He discussed an individual support program with him, which was set up for six to twelve months. In talks with the talents, Labbadia clearly formulated his expectations. He said to them: "Watch out, the door is open, but you have to go through yourself.
    https://www.tagesspiegel.de/sport/j...sind-absolut-foerderungswuerdig/25911842.html

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Fortuna got relegated. Outside of Kastenmeier as #1, no one else was playing at that club. And Kastenmeier started season as #4 GK, mass injuries made him #1.

with relegation to 2BL, should be easier for their II players who've been knocking on door to get chances. Also for their U19+poached from Koln Papalia.

I believe 00-Appelkamp was the closest youngster to 1st team but outside of a few unused bench never given any chances.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    well at least 01-OBM is 1BL champ. Spent like 1/3 of the 1BL season in 1st team squad.
    [​IMG]

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I didn't watch Leipzig but

02 CF Borkowksi posted vid of himself dribbling by 1 Augsburg player in his own half and then advancing with the ball and getting closer to the box . Seems like in his 8 min he completed 2 dribbles. This guy I recall in U19 at one point dribbled by like 3-4 players before scoring solo. Might have been a friendly don't recall.

Krauss looks to have 100% passing and 1 tackle where he recovered the ball for his club.

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    seen lots of + comments about 02-Lemperle.

The only nice side note from Cologne's perspective was the double change in the 75th minute: Christian Clemens made his comeback after 14 months and Tim Lemperle made his Bundesliga debut. And just seconds later, Clemens, with his first contact with the ball, would have provided the template for Lemperle, who missed the goal by just a centimeter with a shot from ten meters.

01-Katterbach off the bench looks to have been the best Koln player in the game too.

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL and to think if it wasn't for Labaddia that Ngankam was headed out due to lack of 1st team perspective while he was dominating RL and tons of clubs were interested in him. None of the previous coaches gave him any chances....

22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    02 CF update, only looking at league play.
    -Borkowski with pro contract and 1 1BL game, playing 8 min
    -Beier with 6 1BL games, playing 103 min
    -Woltemade with 5 1BL games, playing 89 min
    -Adeyemi, with 3 assists in 7 games in Austrian Bundesliga, playing 245 min. Only in 1 XI where he picked up 2 assists.....
    -Gollnack, signed pro contract and 2 unused bench in 2BL. Although Dynamo is basically relegated so will end up in 3rd Liga but doesn't really matter. Could always rise later. 02 age group=2025 U21 Euro, so yeah...........Besides 3rd Liga could make it easier for him to get XI chances along with 01 CF Konigsdorffer.

Asllani seems to be poached by Hoffenheim as well, maybe we see him next season. While Thielmann can play all attacking positions but seems less likely to be used as CF going forward. I think 03-Schmid will be the one who could be used there for Koln. I'm curious to see how Pakia/Kramny/Hummel/Hartwig/Shuranov etc do next season.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    meanwhile 98-L.Nmecha unused bench in Championship......yeah he's nowhere near the Senior NT and tons of other German CF young players are overtaking him, even 98-99 ones too. English produced CF means 0 and it's one reason he got loaned to Wolfsburg this Summer a loan that bombed. I recall 97-Solanke was overhyped to the stars and all the big clubs were interested in him, even 1BL clubs. Now he's a huge bust, overpriced, Bourmouth fans hate him due to paying $20M and for him to score 1 goal and 2 assists in 40 fricking games with 0 goals being in EPL.His EPL stats are 1 goal and 3 assists in 57 games, YIKES.

with way things are going he's not leaving Championship next season. No one will be interested in Nmecha for higher level.

I really want him to do better to at least justify us poaching an English YNT bit/bench player. But so far we haven't seen anything worthy of being "poached" and us taking him made dfb look bad too. Oh DFB can't produce CFs that they are poaching etc.

also in Championship, RB 00-Ludewig on loan has started 6 of last 8 games for the club, which is the worst in league.And 2/2 games in XI for 4 pts since restart. He can also play LB too, already at 11 games played since his Winter loan playing 772 min. I think since he's flexible, young, fast, good technique, he should be able to find a higher level place in future.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00-Raschl on his debut.

"I am happy and proud"
    Youth always a leader, started a new chapter in the life of the then 19-year-old in summer 2019. He had to line up in the back.

Today, June 27, 2020, and later than expected, a dream came true for Tobias Raschl. In the 65th minute of the Bundesliga game against TSG Hoffenheim, he came on at the age of 20, four months and six days.

“Despite the circumstances, it was a great feeling that you worked towards all the time. I am happy and proud of it. Even if the result was not good and we did not have a nice end to the season, it was a next important step for me, "said the midfielder, adding:" It was an honor to play for the club for the first time with the professionals. The assignment today was my goal for the year, even if it is now at the very end. I have reached the goal, that is great for me and my family, we are really happy. I take a lot with me from the year. I have learned a lot from big players, have developed further and absorbed a lot - and I will try to implement that in the future. ”
    https://www.bvb.de/Spiele/Spielberi...Hoffenheim/Nachbericht/Ich-bin-froh-und-stolz

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1276936241552986112 is not a valid tweet id